Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capped Riven Capacity did not increase after selecting Daily Tribute Riven Cache

---Merchant---

MBSo4kc.png

Yeah daily log-in rewards tricked me and I did not get 183 slots, I'd pick the cosmetic option if I knew that I'll get effectively nothing from picking riven cache, because after your rivens are full it does not matter if u got 3000 or 9003 veiled ones. 

But now that I have your short attention, lets focus on the more important thing:
>In 2016 riven capacity was 60, rivens were quite new and we had a lot less weapons in total
>2017 Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90.
>2019 total max Riven Slots is now 120

>2020 max Riven Slots is now 150+30(from mastery rank 30) for total  of 180 (same limit we have today)

So as you can see we had solid  rate of riven slot increase with increase of the avaible weapons. On average we had +30 slots per year untill 2020
From 2020 to 2024 we had +0 slots while getting 4 years worth of new weapons that you can see below.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/User:FINNER/Test

Do not forget that to reach 180rivens costs 1500 platinum which is 70 euro(80 dollars) at the moment, so the "server capacity" cost should be compensated by this just fine 2TB SSD cost 80 dollars now(often even less) and I suspect the rivens do not take 2TB of SSD space.
And I do not expect new slots to be free either I'll gladly pay 3k platinum for 300 more slots.

Ideally there would be 1riven slot per 1 weapon in game(but I understand that might not achievable for whatever "limitation")
I'm not going to demand some specific increase, but after 3.9 years it is about time to get some increase in this, you can tie it to mastery rank (+10 slots per legend rank for 200pl each in the market for example)

I understand that this topic is not very relatable for low mr players with 0 to 9 rivens using MK2 kunai as the main weapon or people that just do not care about getting the most out of their weapons. But after getting all items in the game, min-maxing guns and fashionframe is all there is left to do for some, so it would be sweet to see upgrade system to grow along the new toys.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

MBSo4kc.png

Yeah daily log-in rewards tricked me and I did not get 183 slots, I'd pick the cosmetic option if I knew that I'll get effectively nothing from picking riven cache, because after your rivens are full it does not matter if u got 3000 or 9003 veiled ones. 

But now that I have your short attention, lets focus on the more important thing:
>In 2016 riven capacity was 60, rivens were quite new and we had a lot less weapons in total
>2017 Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90.
>2019 total max Riven Slots is now 120

>2020 max Riven Slots is now 150+30(from mastery rank 30) for total  of 180 (same limit we have today)

So as you can see we had solid  rate of riven slot increase with increase of the avaible weapons. On average we had +30 slots per year untill 2020
From 2020 to 2024 we had +0 slots while getting 4 years worth of new weapons that you can see below.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/User:FINNER/Test

Do not forget that to reach 180rivens costs 1500 platinum which is 70 euro(80 dollars) at the moment, so the "server capacity" cost should be compensated by this just fine 2TB SSD cost 80 dollars now(often even less) and I suspect the rivens do not take 2TB of SSD space.
And I do not expect new slots to be free either I'll gladly pay 3k platinum for 300 more slots.

Ideally there would be 1riven slot per 1 weapon in game(but I understand that might not achievable for whatever "limitation")
I'm not going to demand some specific increase, but after 3.9 years it is about time to get some increase in this, you can tie it to mastery rank (+10 slots per legend rank for 200pl each in the market for example)

I understand that this topic is not very relatable for low mr players with 0 to 9 rivens using MK2 kunai as the main weapon or people that just do not care about getting the most out of their weapons. But after getting all items in the game, min-maxing guns and fashionframe is all there is left to do for some, so it would be sweet to see upgrade system to grow along the new toys.

I've had a lot of riven caches over time logging in and have not gotten the extra slots each time because of being at the 180 cap, so I feel your pain.

Until DE increase it you'll have to live with it like I have and most likely others as well. :wink:

Edit: Milestone 750, I have well over 2200+ login days, don't worry more disappointment is coming. :devil:

Edited by Slayer-.