Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 1,035 hours of play with Saryn, I reached my personal goal: 1 million kills!!!

(XBOX)Nautoric

Well, since I started playing, in 2018, I decided, for the love of God, don't ask me why, to get a million kills, with Saryn.
And man, after all this time, I'm VERY happy, I didn't focus on farming kills in low level missions, or anything like that, but it's really good to complete an objective like that after so long.

ESVVBVF.jpeg

PS: the warframe experience stopped counting, after I changed forma, at 300M, 500M, and 853M, but I have faith that I will still get 999M.
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it's... not a bug? it's just a high-score system, but never actually told the Player that it is.
don't ask me why it's a high-score, though.

I guess that makes sense, I've never seen it this way. But I refuse to even think this would be made on purpose, so I'll keep calling that a bug :laugh:

Edited by Chewarette

Technically speaking, you killed much more than 1 million. How many of those Corpus you killed, were the breadwinners of their family? How many of those Grineer had small clone families or pets they looked after? How many of those Infested had... broods... had.. maggots... they tended to and cared for, and in their dependence? 

You could have wiped out entire bloodlines from existence and history! When you take a life, its not just one life, you have the potential to negatively affect all those that depended on that one life! Grineer, Corpus, infested, they have fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, cousins, kavats, kubrows,, best friends, cousins, lovers, wifes, husbands, partners... yes some of them are clones, and some are entirely mechanical constructs, but still.. 

So realistically... you probably indirectly killed, like 10 million people, easy. So bigger congratulations are in order! 

Congrats! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Nautoric said:

Well, since I started playing, in 2018, I decided, for the love of God, don't ask me why, to get a million kills, with Saryn.

200.gif

nah, but for real congratulations, if the Warframe universe had it's own version of the Hague, you'd be looking at several hundred consecutive life sentences on dozens of counts of genocide, and using methods not approved by the Geneva Suggestion Convention. now THAT's how you commit war crimes!

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XBOX)Nautoric:
And man, after all this time, I'm VERY happy, I didn't focus on farming kills in low level missions, or anything like that, but it's really good to complete an objective like that after so long.

PS: the warframe experience stopped counting, after I changed forma, at 300M, 500M, and 853M, but I have faith that I will still get 999M.

I played Warframe for too long in 2013/2014 with the guys from France and Great Britain... back then they actually still used Trinity, Saryn and Nekros...

2k hours had passed as if in sleep.........
Unfortunately, Saryn is now a grandmother and is ABSOLUTELY no longer needed... :-(((

1 hour ago, Venus-Venera said:

Unfortunately, Saryn is now a grandmother and is ABSOLUTELY no longer needed... :-(((

Miasma would scale out eventually in those days anyways. while rip the cool version of Spores and we instead have an AFK Ability, as far as active Combat goes Saryn has never been better if you ask me.
practically the only Warframe who can resurrect Rainbow Guns 😎

3 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

god I love commiting war crimes

Coming from the Yareli pfp, the one who’s probably the most innocent of all the warframes

I wonder what war crimes she can commit… hmmm 

Death by bubbles? (Talking lore or base ability wise)

• Like 1

Congrats! You've gone through all the stages now!

Murderer, Mass Murderer (maybe even Serial Killer if you have a certain type), Conqueror and now finaly into godhood.

A life hack tip. If interpol comes after you and want to put you on trial at the Hague for genocide just tell them that you kill for the sake of killing and that the creed, culture, nativity or race of your victims do not matter, they are all equally respected and treated by you. Also I'd suggest hiding any shotgun, cluster bomb, flamethrower, chemical- and biological weapon (send Saryn on a well deserved vacation) and maybe make sure Vauban isnt playing with his flechette orb aswell.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Congrats! You've gone through all the stages now!

Murderer, Mass Murderer (maybe even Serial Killer if you have a certain type), Conqueror and now finaly into godhood.

A life hack tip. If interpol comes after you and want to put you on trial at the Hague for genocide just tell them that you kill for the sake of killing and that the creed, culture, nativity or race of your victims do not matter, they are all equally respected and treated by you. Also I'd suggest hiding any shotgun, cluster bomb, flamethrower, chemical- and biological weapon (send Saryn on a well deserved vacation) and maybe make sure Vauban isnt playing with his flechette orb aswell.

Better yet if they come looking for you, just demonstrate how you don’t judge who you’re killing, and show them an example of how you kill them all equally.

Edited by Malikili
Correction
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Malikili said:

Coming from the Yareli pfp, the one who’s probably the most innocent of all the warframes

I wonder what war crimes she can commit… hmmm 

Death by bubbles? (Talking lore or base ability wise)

asphyxiation/water torture/waterboarding (Sea Snares)

vehicular manslaughter (Merulina)

dismemberment/mutilation (Aquablades)

death by barotrauma/drowning/waterboarding (Riptide)

the cutest girls commit the cutest war crimes 💕

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skoomaseller said:

asphyxiation/water torture/waterboarding (Sea Snares)

vehicular manslaughter (Merulina)

dismemberment/mutilation (Aquablades)

death by barotrauma/drowning/waterboarding (Riptide)

the cutest girls commit the cutest war crimes 💕

My God you had this all figured out

I take it back, I prefer to die by bubbles then whatever this… anime girl on a skateboard is doing 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

it's... not a bug? it's just a high-score system, but never actually told the Player that it is.
don't ask me why it's a high-score, though.

Considering Kills and Kill Assists are not a high-score on the same screen, I think it's a bug. Also, I've been confirmed before that it is a bug, just not high priority to fix, like Gross Income not counting Mission Credits (and recently mine reset itself visually).

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Considering Kills and Kill Assists are not a high-score on the same screen, I think it's a bug. Also, I've been confirmed before that it is a bug, just not high priority to fix, like Gross Income not counting Mission Credits (and recently mine reset itself visually).

that would be quite a shame though it wouldn't be the first time not everyone agrees on what something is, much how the game can end up bouncing between directions from not everyone agreeing on other stuff.