Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

I have a serious question, i am about to merge a MR legendary 3 PS5 account with my PC MR 18 will i lose all my rivens on the MR18 account or will they overflow i have 180 on PS5 and 50+ on PC no free slots on either...

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE REPSONSES

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

The phase two has rolled out and now players who have purchased any Prime Access can merge their accounts, I am assuming that with any they also mean Grendel's but don't know for certain, though I hope many people can share details of the merge as I am still confused about the Helminth.

Sorry if already answered, but what are you confused about with Helminth? I got my cross save just today

44 minutes ago, Talnoxor said:

Any here can say me what happened? I see the last tweet and say any PC PLAYERS that buy a prime in the game have a opportunity, enter in my accounr and see this in warframe page, then to check my account and see this

they say if I buy a prime and my account have a prime in the account 

The first time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/xJ9Wt9M

The second time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/yfCDg6B

https://ibb.co/wSKXJK6

Again few minutes ago the post the link to merge in the profile section no in the account management

https://ibb.co/qn79nSJ

Edited by Talnoxor

50 minutes ago, cesar1299 said:

I'm having an issue with linking my switch account since it says I need to play warframe on the switch which I have already done but it doesn't let me connect my account

What I did:

In a new tab, log into the Nintendo site using my Switch account

On Warframe site, begin merge process

(I think being logged into the Nintendo site ports over your login information and makes it a bit more seamless, not sure)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, azzaearly said:

I have a bit of a specific question about cross save and merging that doesn't seem to be mentioned in the official details

I have my main account stuck on ps4 that I want to dust off, and I have my relatively new PC account that I started this summer so I could play alongside my SO

I started this second account as a simple PC acc, not connected to my Steam, with full intentions to toss it to the side once cross save happens. but that was before finding out that merging is gonna be a real thing

I intended to end up connecting my ps4 main to my Steam

now, my question is, can I connect my current PC WF acc to my Steam, then merge it into my main ps4 acc, making the ps4 main the primary, and end up being able to play through Steam?

will I have to make a brand new wf acc through Steam?

any Founders/ppl with access to cross save able to share insight on this?

If I am understanding correctly, you'll simply use your PC account, then merge the two accounts into a new cross save account while selecting which one you want to use as the primary to carry over quest progression and MR level. I looked through options menu in game and it looks like there is an entry to link to Steam account under the social tab

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huggalump said:

Sorry if already answered, but what are you confused about with Helminth? I got my cross save just today

Do the frames with Helminth abilities installed transfer with them and what about the Helminth's level and it's abilities? Do the abilities stored in the Helminth system merge or are the primary account's kept and the secondary's wiped?

6 minutes ago, testwizard said:

mate, you dont have it unlocked yet. the button is just visible but you have no access. yet

WHY? I buy a Rhino Prime pack in 2019 and not have the access, or not cout the vault primes? that is rare because all my time is a pc gamer in this game

Edited by Talnoxor

13 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Do the frames with Helminth abilities installed transfer with them and what about the Helminth's level and it's abilities? Do the abilities stored in the Helminth system merge or are the primary account's kept and the secondary's wiped?

All my helminth stuff was on my primary (PC) account. My Switch account didn't get to helminth yet. So keep that in mind.

I merged them. I played on Switch, and my frames from PC still had their helminth abilities. I didn't open my Helminth, but i went in the room and it had a S#&$ ton of flowers for consumed frames. Seems like it transfered.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ResolveOfSilence said:

I do have a question for someone who has merged accounts. Is syndicate standing added together between accounts? How about unassigned focus points? I tried looking into this a few days back but didn't find a clear answer. 

From what I was told syndicate standing isn't combined but you just keep what your primary account has.

2 minutes ago, Huggalump said:

All my helminth stuff was on my primary (PC) account. My Switch account didn't get to helminth yet. So keep that in mind.

I merged them. I played on Switch, and my frames from PC still had their helminth abilities. I didn't open my Helminth, but i went in the room and it had a S#&$ ton of flowers for consumed frames. Seems like it transfered.

Nice, thanks for answering.

• Like 2

Hey ! I need help for something about merge my account, i was Guide Of The Lotus and i dont want lose my cosmetics so, when I merge my PS4 account (with GOTL accessories) with my PC account (the main one), i will keep GOTL accessories ?

2 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

is there a reason why prime ascess pc players got cross save next? 

My assumption is sample size. Big enough to be impactful in the process while also not so big that if something major went wrong that it was an insane timeframe to fix.

• Like 3