Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

F

I want to merge my PS MR 22 (secondary) to my PC MR 31 (primary), but I participated in the one-time migration from PC > Switch. 
My PS account was my first account, and has a few things purchased with real money that I would like to keep, and a bunch of plat I purchased, and haven't used.
Since then I have played entirely on my PC. 
I can link the PS account, but there's really no point since I would lose the purchases, and only be able to play my PC account on my PS (which I don't plan on doing).

Meanwhile, the Switch copy (from PC) I had made I haven't used. 
I would gladly request a delete of my Switch copy, if I could then merge my PS account into the PC. I just want access to the things I purchased on PS on PC.

I doubt it, but is this a thing that we'll eventually be able to do?

Edited by geekykitty
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Chilldoge said:

Bro did you lose all your plat?

I want to link my primary pc account to new switch account. So do i lose all my pc plat when i link to switch? Or it just doesnt show my plat when i log in using switch and will re appear when i log in using my pc again? Please help

You keep your plat, the Switch just has its own seperate pool for plat

2 hours ago, geekykitty said:

F

I want to merge my PS MS 22 (secondary) to my PC MS 30 (primary), but I participated in the one-time migration from PC > Switch. 
My PS account was my first account, and has a few things purchased with real money that I would like to keep, and a bunch of plat I purchased, and haven't used.
Since then I have played entirely on my PC. 
I can link the PS account, but there's really no point since I would lose the purchases, and only be able to play my PC account on my PS (which I don't plan on doing).

Meanwhile, the Switch copy (from PC) I had made I haven't used. 
I would gladly request a delete of my Switch copy, if I could then merge my PS account into the PC. I just want access to the things I purchased on PS on PC.

I doubt it, but is this a thing that we'll eventually be able to do?

I'm in the same boat. 400 Hour Xbox and 300 hour PC account can't be merged because I was curious about the performance of the Switch version years ago and uninstalled it within weeks from my Switch. I would appreciate a way to delete the Switch account so that I can link my PC and Xbox accounts that were created independently from each other.

• Like 1

Same here, have over 1k hrs each on PS and PC and spend lots of money on prime accesses on both over the years, but due to just wanting to try out switch I get screwed on merging PC and PS, completely killed my desire to play again, and was working on getting some friends to play again......

I hope people who were complaining about why the devs are splitting the cross save into phases and not to everyone at once finally interstand why the devs chose to release it in phases. As soon as they released it to everyone the service instantly became flooded wirh people trying to merge/link and the site was crashing.

Edited by (NSW)Rexer425
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Noco22 said:

I'm in the same boat. 400 Hour Xbox and 300 hour PC account can't be merged because I was curious about the performance of the Switch version years ago and uninstalled it within weeks from my Switch. I would appreciate a way to delete the Switch account so that I can link my PC and Xbox accounts that were created independently from each other.

My situation is similar, started on pc but migrated to switch to help the playerbase during launch window. I've bought plat on pc since then (during sales), but my main is switch. I'm currently waiting on a support ticket I made with DE asking if there is anything I can do. I've had conflicting comments from people regarding trading items / plat to another account and back to keep them after the Link overrides my pc save being against tos, so even knowing that for sure would be a help.

Edited by Shigeruken

On 12/22/2023 at 8:03 AM, Chilldoge said:

Bro did you lose all your plat?

I want to link my primary pc account to new switch account. So do i lose all my pc plat when i link to switch? Or it just doesnt show my plat when i log in using switch and will re appear when i log in using my pc again? Please help

Of course you won’t lose your plat. Your PC plat won’t get transferred but it will still be available on your PC account and you can use it when you play on your PC account. 

So out of curiosity I'm really bad at understanding a lot of the stuff here in general. So correct me if I'm wrong and help me out.  We will be able to merge accounts to a single account and all items except for certain ones will be on that account.   Accounts  Created before the Nov 24th and made a PC to console merge cannot participate in the merge but can become a Linked account.?     <--- this sentence wording is the part that confuses me.  

Soo using myself as an example,  I have a PC account created when the game came out.  I transferred to the switch when I had the option and it made it 2 separate accounts from the original.  If I want to merge accounts I cannot because it is on the switch>? and was made before the Nov 24th and participated in the PC to console  port thing?   Im sorry but its confusing the wording and english is not my strong point. 

1 hour ago, Sagedabluemage said:

So out of curiosity I'm really bad at understanding a lot of the stuff here in general. So correct me if I'm wrong and help me out.  We will be able to merge accounts to a single account and all items except for certain ones will be on that account.   Accounts  Created before the Nov 24th and made a PC to console merge cannot participate in the merge but can become a Linked account.?     <--- this sentence wording is the part that confuses me.  

Soo using myself as an example,  I have a PC account created when the game came out.  I transferred to the switch when I had the option and it made it 2 separate accounts from the original.  If I want to merge accounts I cannot because it is on the switch>? and was made before the Nov 24th and participated in the PC to console  port thing?   Im sorry but its confusing the wording and english is not my strong point. 

Accounts created after Nov 24th 2pm ET cannot be merged.

In your case, your Switch and PC accounts cannot merge because you duplicated them in the PC to Switch transfer. You can link them, but that means you will delete one of them. And then you can play that account on both platforms.

Apologies if this is a dumb question that has already been answered, but I only just heard about cross save being added, and I don't really want to read through 38 pages of forum posts to look for the answer. I've been playing on PS4 for several years now, and never had a PC account, but plan to start playing exclusively on PC. I went ahead and made a PC account, as it seemed like it was required for the merge (plus I just wanted to go ahead and start adjusting to playing w/ keyboard and mouse). Does the November 24th cutoff mean that BOTH accounts have to be created before Nov. 24th to merge? I realize linking is going to be a thing, but I was mostly hoping I could use this as an opportunity to get another Broken War, since I sold it off way early in my gameplay. Yeah, I know that was dumb, but I was super new to the game, didn't know it would be an exclusive thing, and needed the weapon slot at the time.

I was hoping maybe if I got far enough to get one on my PC account, I could merge w/ my PS4 account and keep the Broken War. If it's not possible, then I guess it's nbd. But someone please tell me there is hope left for my Broken War, lol.

On 2023-12-27 at 1:34 AM, (PSN)Cat_Ghoti said:

Apologies if this is a dumb question that has already been answered, but I only just heard about cross save being added, and I don't really want to read through 38 pages of forum posts to look for the answer. I've been playing on PS4 for several years now, and never had a PC account, but plan to start playing exclusively on PC. I went ahead and made a PC account, as it seemed like it was required for the merge (plus I just wanted to go ahead and start adjusting to playing w/ keyboard and mouse). Does the November 24th cutoff mean that BOTH accounts have to be created before Nov. 24th to merge? I realize linking is going to be a thing, but I was mostly hoping I could use this as an opportunity to get another Broken War, since I sold it off way early in my gameplay. Yeah, I know that was dumb, but I was super new to the game, didn't know it would be an exclusive thing, and needed the weapon slot at the time.

I was hoping maybe if I got far enough to get one on my PC account, I could merge w/ my PS4 account and keep the Broken War. If it's not possible, then I guess it's nbd. But someone please tell me there is hope left for my Broken War, lol.

Both accounts, else you can only Link with one account overwriting the other instead of merging inventories.

For Broken War the Shadow Stalker isn't too difficult to farm. His assassination contracts are assigned per assassination boss so you can fight each one three times to pick up another attempt on your life and have them all active simultaneousy, then track which one's he's talking about when he shows up to go and refresh whichever contract he came to collect for. The Blade and Hilt parts aren't as bad to get anymore with Archon Hunt's spamming snetient units plus they were added to Cephalon Simaris' shop in Relays (the big orange face).

I got my Nintendo Switch account linked to my PC and have cross-save enabled with my Switch as the Primary account. I wish to sell Prime sets and Sculptures using my Switch account balance (by playing on the Switch). Am I only limited to doing so with other Switch players despite cross-save being enabled?

Edited by sfried

So my friend made a new PC account AFTER the deadline for merging, and purchased an $80 prime bundle. When cross platform save opens again he wants to make his playstation account his primary one. Will his PC plat and items merge over to his PS account since it was made well before the deadline? He does not want to start over completely again, and was under the impression that his plat would merge, I've done some thorough reading on the official page, but it's just a bunch of confusion for me. He's just worried he wasted his money and that if he links his accounts that his $80 is going down the drain.