Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60 eye boss fight

(PSN)TEAINSHENNON

I love we get a raid boss but he's way more op then need be I'd be nice to just have access to our revives cuz he's as hard as pt was before all the cheese which is a good thing but at least with her we had our full amount of revives please consider this possible way to improve the fight de but please God do not cripple the beast leave it as is 

3 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

I love we get a raid boss but he's way more op then need be I'd be nice to just have access to our revives cuz he's as hard as pt was before all the cheese which is a good thing but at least with her we had our full amount of revives please consider this possible way to improve the fight de but please God do not cripple the beast leave it as is 

Do you not have access to revives?  One person in my squad had a full death right at the end, but they got up after that if I recall correctly.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm actually surprised that so many of the end-game players this boss is aimed at are enjoying it.  While he was a damage sponge and couldn't easily be face-tanked (at least not by my Mag) and thus was more challenging than your average content, I didn't feel like it was an enjoyable challenge.  But it also wasn't terrible!  Just like, mid.  Neat to do the one time because it was a secret with a trinket, but not an experience I would do for enjoyment, even when I'm looking for a challenge. Different strokes for different folks though.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Do you not have access to revives?  One person in my squad had a full death right at the end, but they got up after that if I recall correctly.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm actually surprised that so many of the end-game players this boss is aimed at are enjoying it.  While he was a damage sponge and couldn't easily be face-tanked (at least not by my Mag) and thus was more challenging than your average content, I didn't feel like it was an enjoyable challenge.  But it also wasn't terrible!  Just like, mid.  Neat to do the one time because it was a secret with a trinket, but not an experience I would do for enjoyment, even when I'm looking for a challenge. Different strokes for different folks though.

You enter bleedout (if in a squad), But you cannot self revive.
The normal 30 Eye SP version doesnt have a revive limitation. 

The mechanics of the fight aren't bad. 
What makes the fight awful in my opinion is that DE once again took 'difficulty' to mean 'instant death'. 

DE really need to consider utilizing Armor Penetration effects (Not reductions like Corrosive) on attacks they want to make dangerous instead of setting the damage value so absurdly high that the only way to survive taking a hit is to be invulnerable. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

I love we get a raid boss but he's way more op then need be

he's really not: the key to the fight is just to keep moving all the time, you have full access to your parkour moves, and the vast majority of attacks are ground based, so stay airborne.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

People really need to stop calling it a raid boss.

it's the closest thing we've got to one, and that term helps distinguish it from the regular version. it's already caught on, so you're just gonna have to deal with it.

1 hour ago, Reitrix said:

What makes the fight awful in my opinion is that DE once again took 'difficulty' to mean 'instant death'. 

DE really need to consider utilizing Armor Penetration effects (Not reductions like Corrosive) on attacks they want to make dangerous instead of setting the damage value so absurdly high that the only way to survive taking a hit is to be invulnerable. 

setting the damage value sky high is probably a lot easier, and gets the same results (players die) so why wouldn't they?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

What?..

• Like 1