Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What exactly is blinding me?

(XBOX)K1jker

I've been getting that as well, it's some sort of effect after you break something I think.

I was using Xatu and here and there the ground was really bright, closer you got the screen would go like your screenshots.

It wasn't like that until this latest update, with the Gargoyle. 

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 4

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Mazifet:

lights in cracks in the walls will become broken randomly, causing this.

Yh could be, it's difficult for me to determine since.. I can't look at it 😂

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Slayer-.:

I've been getting that as well, it's some sort of effect after you break something I think.

I was using Xatu and here and there the ground was really bright, closer you got the screen would go like your screenshots.

It wasn't like that until this latest update, with the Gargoyle. 

Yeah I didn't notice it before today 😅

vor 19 Minuten schrieb TeaHands:

I had something similar happen during the Fragemented fight too. But sadly I have no idea what actually caused it

Well, it definitely left an impression on me xD

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson:

theres several abilities in the game can cause this blinding effect if they are stacked on top of each other

Yh and an archon can do this as well. Funny times 😅 

• Like 1

Mine bugs out and has a large black rectangle covering most of the screen instead - sometimes with a band of colour at left or bottom.  Older gfx card, so probably a shader bug / numeric overflow.

Is this a new difficulty setting?  If so, I don't like it :-)?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by mbf-wr
Add screenshot
  • Like 2

It's some of the light sources and it also seems to come from some of the AoE attacks that fail to properly de-render. It got introduced with the Gargoyle patch, since I didnt run into it until today since WitW released. Tried disabling the new fog system but it didnt remove this blinding issue, diabled SSAO aswell, didnt change a thing, so it is something they screwed up elsewhere in the patch.

Maybe Murmurs and Mechs had an ogry and what we see is just the blacklight effect? :clem:

• Like 2

I'm having the same issue with the massive black rectangle.

Happens Every time I'm in the boss fight at Effervo, for the entire fight. Makes it impossible to see what I'm doing. Can't survive or fight effectively. I'm just aiming for the flashing numbers and jumping all over, hoping I don't die. Makes the 60 eye version of the boss unbeatable unless I'm with a good team.

Happens momentarily during missions on occasion too.

Edited by Dunkhar
  • Like 1