Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

12/21/2023 11:30am ET Cross Platform Save Status Update: TEMPORARILY PAUSED 

We have temporarily paused the drip gate while we sort out some findings. If you were able to Link or Merge during the stress test, you can continue playing Warframe with said Cross Platform Save feature. We will update you when the drip gate reopens for everyone!

Tenno, the next Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: everyone can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause the phase periodically if we see stability issues. We will update you here and on all our channels as the phase proceeds. 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features. 

• Like 33

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, a próxima fase de lançamento do Cross Platform Save está no ar: todos  agora podem tentar vincular ou mesclar suas contas através da página Gerenciamento de contas em https://www.warframe.com/ 

Estamos operando esta fase em um estilo de “teste de estresse”, o que significa que poderemos precisar pausar a fase periodicamente se observarmos problemas de estabilidade. Iremos atualizá-lo aqui e em todos os nossos canais à medida que a fase avança. 

Continuaremos atualizando nossas redes sociais, fóruns e Red Text no jogo enquanto testamos e preparamos as próximas etapas. 

Para obter mais informações, leia nossa postagem de informações sobre implementação de salvamento entre plataformas

Para garantir o sucesso e a estabilidade durante o lançamento deste recurso altamente solicitado, o Cross Platform Save será disponibilizado em fases escalonadas.

Se você não se qualificar para a fase ativa, aguarde nosso anúncio de que a próxima fase está no ar antes de verificar novamente. Agradecemos sua paciência enquanto implementamos esses recursos. 

hahah after they announced the release of crossave for everyone, the site just had trouble logging in hahaha click on the sign in option and it doesn't go into the account I have, and only a message appears ´´you are already logged in to an account´ 'lol. but thank you to the tenno team <3 for making our wishes possible!!! with the crossave!!! I love you Tenno Team

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PSN)MvS3G4TT0_NSQV said:

hahah after they announced the release of crossave for everyone, the site just had trouble logging in hahaha click on the sign in option and it doesn't go into the account I have, and only a message appears ´´you are already logged in to an account´ 'lol. but thank you to the tenno team <3 for making our wishes possible!!! with the crossave!!! I love you Tenno Team

Try again but using incognito mode of your browser.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf said:

What if some of us don't own a pc? It's extremely punishing.. getting punishment for the platform choice it feels...

Made a PC account and said it wasn't necessary, then made my ps my primary account and linked my switch stuff, still didn't give it to me so I dunno man like why do I need to be forced into making a PC account?

1 minute ago, (PSN)SH1FT--__777 said:

Made a PC account and said it wasn't necessary, then made my ps my primary account and linked my switch stuff, still didn't give it to me so I dunno man like why do I need to be forced into making a PC account?

I'm wanting to merge things into my primary account, its so strange to need a pc when I'm a console player? Why can't some of us merge from the ps or xbox pages and not need a pc? 

18 minutes ago, gibbed said:

Tente novamente, mas usando o modo de navegação anônima do seu navegador.

I'm going to try but in the normal navigation part it doesn't enter at all hahaha and like no and because of Crossave I was already having these problems of not logging into the account about 2 days ago, but these problems keep coming and going

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, the next Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: everyone can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause the phase periodically if we see stability issues. We will update you here and on all our channels as the phase proceeds. 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features. 

Thanks for a flawless enabling of crosssave. However, is it intended that my forum profile defaults to the PC version?

• Like 2