Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas added to my main rotation, and man does this feel good!

Oh the carnage! Lol 

Love punching the Aoclytes in the face! Just feels so damn satisfying! Going to eventually put 4 touforged violet and touforged yellow. (37.5 x4 and casting speed x1) any advice as a new Atlas player is appreciated. 

what new Warframe do you find more fun to play than your typical after the new shards were released? 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

• (XBOX)YoungGunn82 changed the title to Atlas added to my main rotation, and man does this feel good!
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

What violet bonus are you referring to? Crit damage?

Oh Yes. Have 4 tou blue, 1 tou red and a tou yellow. So only a matter of time. 

was also told about the magister and ceramic Incarnon. So I’m keeping an eye out for that as well :)  stupid numbers soon 

Atlas and Kullervo are probably two of the most satisfying frames atm when it comes to wrecking things in melee. Ceramic Dagger for Atlas is really nice since it has low maintenance and can reach 10x initial combo with a Riven and the new aura along with its incarnon perks. (Sancti) Magistar is OK on Atlas but requires actual upkeep and cant reach 10x initial combo, and the initial combo gained from Magistar is also locked behind the incarnon form being active, while on Ceramic Dagger all you need to do is kill 100 enemies with your primary and then it is all passive without ever having to interact with the incarnon form.

If it's fun you want then few frames can bring the fun satisfaction of punching things in the face and watching them fly away.

Ceramic dagger does make things more powerful and easy to manage , but I feel odd to use a dagger on a behemoth like atlas. 

I use the Furax wraith , for no other reason than to be able to continue punching even when I am out of energy. 

Having styanaxs subsume on him just makes him overall a better brawler in my opinion , and pair that with a moa that can use tether mines makes it a very interesting combo.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Having styanaxs subsume on him just makes him overall a better brawler in my opinion , and pair that with a moa that can use tether mines makes it a very interesting combo.

Oh now that’s neat. Here is my current build. Arcane melee exposure is pretty disgusting. Pair that with this build and I’m getting some crazy numbers. Here is my current build: hE6vAG4.png

dqndyr7.png
W9xOu8s.png

RFatN5a.png
then dex arcanes on primary and secondary. Almost have the tou red I need for crit damage tou violet shards :) not really sold on the 3 umbra on Atlas. Coarse was thinking maybe path of statues instead of the umbra fiber..but yeah idk. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

If it's fun

5 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Glad you're having fun

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Atlas and Kullervo are probably two of the most satisfying frames atm when it comes to wrecking things in melee

6 hours ago, Leqesai said:

What violet bonus are you referring to? Crit damage?

GqfHh26.png
GIF by a KID called BEAST

I’m cookin! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Yeah need to look at that. 

edit- that looks like it could be a lot of fun with Ash too. 

I run it on Ash too, more fun than teleport spam (not locked into finishers either) and with smoke screen on the damage is insane. Gotta be my favourite subsume besides Gloom tbh.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I run it on Ash too, more fun than teleport spam (not locked into finishers either) and with smoke screen on the damage is insane. Gotta be my favourite subsume besides Gloom tbh.

Ok that’s now gotta definitely puts this on ash 

Justice League Fight GIF by FaZe Clan

Yes, many punchings, much fun.  There's always been an elegant simplicity to Atlas, and it's nice to see all the new stuff complimenting that.

Now if only they could let his Rumbled form jump, then I'd be happy.

17 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Oh now that’s neat. Here is my current build. Arcane melee exposure is pretty disgusting. Pair that with this build and I’m getting some crazy numbers. Here is my current build: hE6vAG4.png

dqndyr7.png
W9xOu8s.png

RFatN5a.png
then dex arcanes on primary and secondary. Almost have the tou red I need for crit damage tou violet shards :) not really sold on the 3 umbra on Atlas. Coarse was thinking maybe path of statues instead of the umbra fiber..but yeah idk. 

While those are great builds, the heck is that fashion? SHOW ME THE FASHION. It looks beautiful, reminds me of doom. Is that the kuvael tennogen?

• Like 1

By the way. I saw you considered replacing Umbra Fiber for something else. I'd suggest replacing Augur Secrets in that case since it you replace Fiber you dont only give up armor, but you give up HP aswell as strength near equal to Augur Secrets. So better to dump Secrets and then either swap Steel Charge for Brief Respite or slap an augur mod (or 2) on your secondary (which you likely dont use eitherway heh).

• Like 1

Welcome to the fight club. Number one rule, we dont talk about fight club.

But seriously welcome. As others have said, I highly recommend Kullervo’s subsume for instant easy red crits, and the Magistar, sibear, and ceramic dagger incarnons for stat sticks. 

I will also however recommend the mk-1 Bo as a stat stick. It gives the highest status increase of 38%, bumping landslide from 5%->43%, which makes applying viral and other statuses extremely easy and effective. Condition overload sadly does not work, but even just viral procs crank up the effectiveness a ton. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2024-01-01 at 4:05 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Dont forget Subsumed Wrathful Advance also works on Landslide, so you can just jump into red crits whenever you want! 

Question about this subsume. What did you replace, I’m assuming the rock wall? And what’s the play loop? Is it advanced wrathful, landslide landslide landslide then AW to the next enemies? Rinse repeat? I’m vary intrigued because I ran into the gem on YouTube and holy S#&$balls. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Question about this subsume. What did you replace, I’m assuming the rock wall? And what’s the play loop? Is it advanced wrathful, landslide landslide landslide then AW to the next enemies? Rinse repeat? I’m vary intrigued because I ran into the gem on YouTube and holy S#&$balls. 

pretty much that yes: Tectonics is basically useless so it's an easy subsume slot. the method is simple: cast 2, then spam 1 until target is dead. in an ideal world we wouldn't need to have to cast this to make Landslide viable, but until he gets looked at again this'll have to do, thankfully it's a pretty good bandaid.

also, I recommend subscribing to Bluprint, guy does some ridiculous builds and trolls the Acolytes Hard.. 

19 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Pretty much. Dont forget to use prettify for more damage and passive stacking. Atlas’ rubble heap augment is amazing, and imo required for later game runs due to the benefits of free landalides

On 2024-01-01 at 12:37 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Oh the carnage! Lol 

Love punching the Aoclytes in the face! Just feels so damn satisfying! Going to eventually put 4 touforged violet and touforged yellow. (37.5 x4 and casting speed x1) any advice as a new Atlas player is appreciated. 

what new Warframe do you find more fun to play than your typical after the new shards were released? 

Let me show a true one punch man build
68dYtRv.jpg
Get furax with incarnon, build as much damage as possible with crit damage

YHm7oxx.jpg
MORE CRIT DAMAGE!!!! and a bit of energy sustain
829mV6W.jpg
Slap a wrathful advance to get that sweet extra crit chance that is 1:1 with your strenght, about 231% crit chance

And you'll punch up to millions of damage per punch

30 minutes ago, Drophys said:

Let me show a true one punch man build
68dYtRv.jpg
Get furax with incarnon, build as much damage as possible with crit damage

YHm7oxx.jpg
MORE CRIT DAMAGE!!!! and a bit of energy sustain
829mV6W.jpg
Slap a wrathful advance to get that sweet extra crit chance that is 1:1 with your strenght, about 231% crit chance

And you'll punch up to millions of damage per punch

Might I ask why duplicate? Ive found melee exposure to be better as its just free damage at all times