Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.11

[DE]Danielle

dunno what you did in this little hotfix but for the first time since i started playing warframe in early beta, it is a complete crash fest now. using starmap? Crash. Decorating Orbiter? Crash.

27 minutes ago, Virisken said:

dunno what you did in this little hotfix but for the first time since i started playing warframe in early beta, it is a complete crash fest now. using starmap? Crash. Decorating Orbiter? Crash.

I don't see any crashes submitted by your account. If you're crashing, you need to hit Submit on the crash reporter so that we actually get information that helps us diagnose the issue. If you're crashing WITHOUT getting the crash handler, the first step is to shut down anything that might be trying to interfere with Warframe like overlays, "graphics enhancers", screen capture tools etc.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SuramiYikizaki said:

Use ember with heat inherit, example epitaph + Primed heat mod and primed faction mod (or the normal one if murmur), nekros helmith or if there is energy issues, nourish and double cast with her 3 and ember will do a lot of damage 

Seems like a plan, doesnt change the fact though that embers 4 is just boring and overall useless. :/
Not saying I want the old world on fire back, but something in that direction wouldnt be bad.

• Like 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Momaw:

I don't see any crashes submitted by your account. If you're crashing, you need to hit Submit on the crash reporter so that we actually get information that helps us diagnose the issue. If you're crashing WITHOUT getting the crash handler, the first step is to shut down anything that might be trying to interfere with Warframe like overlays, "graphics enhancers", screen capture tools etc.

all i get is the I/O Failure Website https://www.warframe.com/de/iofail

havent changed anything in my settings since yesterday when everything ran smooth as always. also not using any tools etc while playing.

edit: it seems to have something to do with the Gyre Warframe. Using Nova/Citrine/Saryn makes my game go smooth as always. as soon as i switch to gyre and do something that triggers the loading symbol in the middle of the screen the game crashes.

Edited by Virisken

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.11

Hello Tenno! This hotfix predominantly contains behind-the-scenes changes in preparation for today’s launch of the 2024 Lunar New Year celebration items for the Year of the Dragon 🐉

Year of the Dragon? Time for the Chroma buffs! He is in a desperate need of some.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Virisken said:

all i get is the I/O Failure Website https://www.warframe.com/de/iofail

Then what I would try is running the Warframe Cache Verification tool. When you're looking at the Warframe Launcher (where you would click the big red Play button), in the upper right corner there is a gear icon. Click the gear icon, and then on "Verify" button under Download Cache.  This will take a while but it will make sure that all your game's local files match the newest version from the server. Use our verify tool, not the one that comes with Steam.

If you're still crashing and it's very repeatable, then please open a ticket with Support and use the  "Get Logs" button (also under the gear icon in launcher) to send as much information as possible. That might help us gain a better picture of what's going on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hatred said:

Seems like a plan, doesnt change the fact though that embers 4 is just boring and overall useless. :/
Not saying I want the old world on fire back, but something in that direction wouldnt be bad.

I can tell how to fix Ember in 2 easy steps with minimum dev work: her 4 is bad cause it has terrible line-of-sight restriction - remove that. Her 2 overheat at max meter kills your energy completely in a second, making her skills pain to use/manage - remove that nonsense energy loss too.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Netracell rewards rework when?

Gonna have to agree with this. I've run the new missions every week since they were implemented and so far I've only managed to receive one of each of the new Legendary melee arcanes and a handful of regular and tauforged shards. The majority of drops have been the silver and gold arcanes (which I can farm anyway from the scathing/mocking whispers) and a whole bunch of Adapters. If we can only run these missions five times each week, they need to be more rewarding.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

Thanks.

Please fix the infinite 12x combo bug thats caused by having any amount of heavy attack efficiency and 0 to negative combo duration. 

Cheers

I'm sure they've seen it, it's been on dystopia's vids for months and I think gaz or somebody recently brought it up and pablo follows them specifically to see stuff like that. Dunno why some people gotta do their best Randall Weems impression on the actual fun bugs lol

6 hours ago, Virisken said:

I've been having the same issue every 5-10 minutes the game freezes and crashes afterwards. mainly when I'm in the nercralisk or on the cambion drift

well DE Ihave to say that the chroma zunlong looks pretty cool but at the same time looks like a furry suit :(

when your gonna fix any of this?

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-or this other skins that you change months after purchase?

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-beam weapons have screen shake, even with that option disable on the settings

-energy weapons muzzle flash is too strong why can you reduce the intensity of this effect

-also the lights in the game are still trash now guns, abilities and melee weapons have this flashing effects, even when using black energy colors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horonelius said:

Any fix for the Stropha being borderline useless for its purpose as a GUN blade?

same i still thing this is a bug not a feature, if this is not gonna fix soon in the future then the is no purpose using gunblade anymore

14小时前 , Halo 说:

Enter the in-game Market > Click the top left banner to show the drop-down > Go to "Seasonal", next to featured when you hover over it > Scroll down to find the "Chroma Zunlong Floof" in the market. 

Alone it's for 35 plat

Also inside of the "Red Coral" Bundle

Thx for reply .But I mean animal floof for lunar new year not a warframe floof.

16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Check out our Known Issues thread!

The following are not listed in the linked thread, so I'm making them known to you:

Spoiler

Additionally, I'm specifically bringing up the Nova issue, as it was re-broken recently and she's one of my most used frames:

8 hours ago, JaMoricharXi said:

Thx for reply .But I mean animal floof for lunar new year not a warframe floof.

Warranted, yeah, I see your point. 

Guess they choose to creatively use the dragon frame as opposed to making a generic dragon. 

10 hours ago, Binket_ said:

Auto-Melee Toggle. Add it already.

That's all, I don't have the patience right now to add much else.

As has already been explained to you before, there's nothing to add a toggle for. If you want individual attacks, tap. If you want continuous attacks, hold.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1