Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another disgusting "wall" that players have to endure. . .

11 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Not to throw a wrench there and I haven't touched Necramechs in a while but I got several people in clan and alliance hitting this wall too because they apparently need some rare Deimos fish to build the Necramech, and the fish bait requires high rank with the Entrati syndicate.

I think you get the fish parts from the little "flesh crates" inside of caves iirc. I didn't craft a mech because it was before the bps were given from Deimos quest, but I basically had everything outside of scintillent and I'm definitely not maxed out with entrati.

11小时前 , (PSN)Sentiel 说:

Not to throw a wrench there and I haven't touched Necramechs in a while but I got several people in clan and alliance hitting this wall too because they apparently need some rare Deimos fish to build the Necramech, and the fish bait requires high rank with the Entrati syndicate.

Again, if this is true, then it's a rather annoying walk because ranking up a syndicate can take weeks.

Deimos has the most forgiving syndicates in this game. 

Loid syndicate (not the WitW one) only has three ranks. Isolation vault opens 24/7 (I am talking about you Eidolon). No pre-requisite required (sit down Exploiter). Matrices are guaranteed drop with generous standing (5000). The mission is easy and also gives you arcane (aka vosfor) and lots of resources. 

By the time you get all the necramech parts (either from drop or from Loid), you should have sufficient resources to craft them.

Even if you don't, Deimos has that unique little thing called obelisk.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prostreet150 said:

Oh trust me if i could i would have bought the stuff.

Too bad i am not allowed to equip certain items like Melee arcanes, unless i craft a Necramech and progress the story.

Yeah but they made Necramech's purchaseable, so buy the mech and progress the story.  You'll live; it's a kewl mission anyway.

14 hours ago, Prostreet150 said:

i don't like how it looks

Eye of the beholder and all that, but it is still pure blasphemy, heresy and anti-waaaaaagh behavior. It's like a cute little fusion of an Imperator, a dreadnaught and a killa kan. What's next? You gonna tell me Gork and Mork arent real, the Eye of Terror doesnt exsist and Fenris isnt an actual planet? Pfft...

23 hours ago, Prostreet150 said:

Oh trust me if i could i would have bought the stuff.

Too bad i am not allowed to equip certain items like Melee arcanes

If the thing preventing you from getting the plat to buy the mech is melee arcanes, then you need to look for a different plat farm that doesn't have as strict of requirements.

Assuming you enjoy K-Drive stuff (based on your initial post), you could do what sly_squash suggested and take a few minutes a day to farm Ventkids standing and flip some lucrative K-Drive mods. Sure it'll take you a few days, but you'll be able to get the mech without ever touching Deimos. And that's JUST doing K-Drive; you could also spend some time cracking void relics, and even if all you got was junk, that's still a guaranteed 12 plat every 6 relics last I checked. Assuming the fissure you're cracking in lasts about 5 minutes on average from mission start to next mission start (which is pretty reasonable with a good mission type with even a group of randoms), it would take you around 16 hours of relic cracking to buy the mech straight from the market. And since you're already trading prime junk for plat, you may as well just trade for the full voidrig set; all 4 parts already built, just have to start the main craft. Based on the current market price of 100p, that would only take 5 hours of relic cracking. And again, that's assuming you're ONLY doing relics and you ONLY get junk, which is pretty unlikely with a group of 4 people, even if it's just randoms and everyone is just cracking intact relics and not radiant.

Also, for what it's worth, the necramech section of New War is only about 5 minutes. For reference, the entire quest takes around 4-6 hours at a casual pace. So you really don't HAVE to deal with playing necramech for too long. You don't even have to gear up your mech; I did it with an unranked, unmodded, straight-out-of-the-foundry mech, and I'm TERRIBLE at the game so you KNOW that section is a piece of cake.

Edited by YaBoiCreepachu

1 hour ago, YaBoiCreepachu said:

If the thing preventing you from getting the plat to buy the mech is melee arcanes, then you need to look for a different plat farm that doesn't have as strict of requirements.

Also, for what it's worth, the necramech section of New War is only about 5 minutes. For reference, the entire quest takes around 4-6 hours at a casual pace. So you really don't HAVE to deal with playing necramech for too long. You don't even have to gear up your mech; I did it with an unranked, unmodded, straight-out-of-the-foundry mech, and I'm TERRIBLE at the game so you KNOW that section is a piece of cake.

My friend, i am not complaining about platinum farming, you missed the point. I am not allowed to equip certain things like Melee arcanes unless i finish the quests is what i am saying.

So if you cleared the mission with an unmodded Necramech, why am i not allowed to play the mission with a maxed Operator with fully maxed Arcanes both on AMP and Operator>?

See the problem here? They are forcing me to to either buy or build a Necramech for a 5 minute mission like you said, when i could have just cleared the mission just by using my Operator.

Hence why the "WALL" in the story is disgusting.

To be fair to the OP, I doubt people would use the Necramech as much if the 4th abilities were not broken damage scaling. Almost all of my friends who play have wondered why they have to build a slower Warframe to progress the story. They'll build it then never use it again where as with archwing they're still using it to traverse. 

• Like 1

On 2024-01-31 at 3:45 PM, Prostreet150 said:

They are nothing more than some ugly looking "crappy" machines and you forcing them to us down the throat if we want to progress the game.

you'd be surprised with the power they hold and they are wonderful for when you do open world stuff/railjack. Market price isnt too bad considering what kind of grind it is to get the parts and resources to build one, you can probably buy a set from players and craft it yourself for like, 80p or something.

I am definitely not looking forward to the point of having to grind archwing weapons to progress mastery ranking. Its so bland and boring. And anything with sound in space (movies,games) always erks me.

So I kinda disagree with it being a good concept ... But at the same time in a way it's cool that they have it. It's just a bummer I'll be forced to grind it eventually.

On 2024-02-01 at 8:23 PM, Skoomaseller said:

tbf the concept is fine, the execution is just meh

same for kdrives

The concept is bad. K-drives should be hovercraft (one-seater or two-seater), not hoverboards. Archwings should be space fighters. Railjacks should be capital ships.

On 2024-02-02 at 1:37 AM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

You're not wrong but that can be said about nearly everything DE does. The only thing they excel at is sound.

Lol. No, they don't. You want amazing sound design? Look at Battlefield and Call of Duty Modern Warfare over the past 5-6 years. Take a look at Insurgency Sandstorm. Take a look at Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us. "Execution is just meh" is what you can say about everything DE does. I wish they'd improve sound design, animations (core movement, gunplay, and melee animations, not idle animations), enemy behavior, visual effects, and even map design (reworking Mercury, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Pluto, Europa, especially).

Edited by OniDax