Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Yareli Prime, can we get an operator magical girl outfit?

She's supposed to be a Magical Girl type thing if I heard correctly. A sailor moon type outfit for the operator would be fun.... And a nice rainbow transition animation for going in and out of your warframe would also not go amiss...

Or really just an anime school uniform would be satisfactory. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Skirk_ said:

I'd love some more girly/feminine outfits tbh, right now it's rather difficult to make something good looking

lol no, I rather not have something like this, for our Drfiters maybe but even then it doesn't fit WF's style

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

1 hour ago, Skirk_ said:

I'd love some more girly/feminine outfits tbh, right now it's rather difficult to make something good looking

during focus 1.0, there was a suit that would have a well-integrated skirt, they took that away. 

w2yam7x9hs681.jpg?width=274&format=pjpg&

^used to look like this

imho, i'd like to see the return of some integrated dresses and skirts, the ones we have rn feel much too bulky around the waist. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

during focus 1.0, there was a suit that would have a well-integrated skirt, they took that away. 

That outfit actually looks quite nice, reminds me of a roman legionary armor.

I'd still prefer something more feminine tho, like going away a bit from space suits and integrating more fabrics, make up, nails, maybe even showing more skin and adding seperate gloves etc. I just love customizing characters and cant get enough options to do so lul

When I think about an ideal outfit it would be a mix of Sci-Fi and Traditional (mayhaps something in the direction of Honkai characters?) 

oh and definitely some more feminine animations

I know its a lot to ask for but maybe someday we'll get some more options, gonna keep playing either way 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

DE: "That's sounds great!"

Rebecca: "You're not gonna believe the manga I'm reading right now! What a coincidence!"

Result:IMG-20240218-104843.jpg

JoJo-esque magical girl. Yarelli rework to Gas element. Ghoulsaw Merulina skin.

yes

7 hours ago, Black_Cat_Jinx said:

She's supposed to be a Magical Girl type thing if I heard correctly. A sailor moon type outfit for the operator would be fun.... And a nice rainbow transition animation for going in and out of your warframe would also not go amiss...

Or really just an anime school uniform would be satisfactory. 

it's honestly a mishmash of certain kawaii themes like idols, magical girls and generally just being bubbly and cute as her animations show.

but yes god PLEASE GIVE ME MAHOU SHOUJO YARELI I NEED IT YESTERDAY

• Like 2

Generally if you want a Warframe to look a bit different visually, you want them to get a Deluxe skin that reflects that style or aesthetic. Prime versions, are usually just fancier, refined versions of the normal version. Though for some, replace refined with gaudy. Just compare the Warframes we have with the Prime, with their Deluxe. Since Yareli is already getting a Deluxe, your next best bet is Tennogen. 

Personally I am not opposed, but I already think default Yareli already fits the magical girl aesthetic. So to me, its more hilarious and fun, if she got a Tennogen, that was dark magician girl themed instead. Like chains, spikes, blood, skulls. Still a floofy skirt as well, but with metal dragons on it as well, Merulina should have flaming skulls on it. Textures should be a lot of leather, metal and chains, and skulls, Dragon skulls, that have talons, clutching more skulls. 

Basically make Yareli a Dark Magician Edgelord Ghost Rider Girl. Then if you make it a second Deluxe, have heavy death metal theme play when she gets on top of Merulina, like how Sevagoth Deluxe has a theme play. So when you go to ride, you just hear a loud long death growl play. 

29 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

We're getting a permanent erection nipple piercing styanax deluxe skin, a sailor moon outfit doesn't sound far fetched at all.

go for it 

I hate how accurate that is

Respectfully, I hate you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

lol no, I rather not have something like this, for our Drfiters maybe but even then it doesn't fit WF's style

wouldn't it fit operator more than drifter?

You seem to have forgotten that most of the "cute" animes are about teen girls (there's a reason why there's a high school stereotype everywhere following in second place behind  the word "isekai"). 

Of course it would be wholesome and all that, but I think it would be funny since Yareli being the happy energetic girl that uses LETHAL BUZZSAWS as her preferred weapon is already highly ironic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Generally if you want a Warframe to look a bit different visually, you want them to get a Deluxe skin that reflects that style or aesthetic. Prime versions, are usually just fancier, refined versions of the normal version. Though for some, replace refined with gaudy. Just compare the Warframes we have with the Prime, with their Deluxe. Since Yareli is already getting a Deluxe, your next best bet is Tennogen. 

Personally I am not opposed, but I already think default Yareli already fits the magical girl aesthetic. So to me, its more hilarious and fun, if she got a Tennogen, that was dark magician girl themed instead. Like chains, spikes, blood, skulls. Still a floofy skirt as well, but with metal dragons on it as well, Merulina should have flaming skulls on it. Textures should be a lot of leather, metal and chains, and skulls, Dragon skulls, that have talons, clutching more skulls. 

Basically make Yareli a Dark Magician Edgelord Ghost Rider Girl. Then if you make it a second Deluxe, have heavy death metal theme play when she gets on top of Merulina, like how Sevagoth Deluxe has a theme play. So when you go to ride, you just hear a loud long death growl play. 

the problem is that half of the deluxe skins are the "out there" now. 

Like I'm not saying all the new ones are bad, like Sevagoth was good, Styanax isn't that bad, Xaku was good etc, but some of them are pretty ugly, which isn't necessarily bad until you realize that frames only get 1-2 skins outside of their prime/default/tennogen ones.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord_Chibi said:

the problem is that half of the deluxe skins are the "out there" now. 

Like I'm not saying all the new ones are bad, like Sevagoth was good, Styanax isn't that bad, Xaku was good etc, but some of them are pretty ugly, which isn't necessarily bad until you realize that frames only get 1-2 skins outside of their prime/default/tennogen ones.

Yep, and it does involve a bit of subjectivity too. Some peoples favourites are other peoples less favourites. Sometimes trying to make something that is "universally accepted" can mean something thats boring too, since trying to appease everyone can be tough. 

Personally, I really wished we could get more Deluxe skins per Warframes, but hey. I'd even personally just be down for Deluxe skins having Voidshell options as well, since you can quite radically change the aesthetic of a skin with how you use textures. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Yep, and it does involve a bit of subjectivity too. Some peoples favourites are other peoples less favourites. Sometimes trying to make something that is "universally accepted" can mean something thats boring too, since trying to appease everyone can be tough. 

Personally, I really wished we could get more Deluxe skins per Warframes, but hey. I'd even personally just be down for Deluxe skins having Voidshell options as well, since you can quite radically change the aesthetic of a skin with how you use textures. 

true, but even older frames have skins that fit the theme but are different

Like Ash has an assassin skin that's different from the ninja theme and at the same time gives him a slim body build (in a game where most male frames are pretty built).

Rhino has an insect skin when multiple beetles are named after rhinos. (And similarly to rhinos and the rhino warframe, are REALLY BUFF for their size).

It's just noticeable how the deluxe skins changed from complimenting a frame's og design and theme but making it more interesting and varied at the same time (Nekros deluxe, Mag deluxe, Ash Deluxe, Nidus deluxe, Inaros deluxe etc), to almost always entirely different takes on frames' themes (Yareli deluxe, Wisp deluxe etc). (Not to say I entirely hate this because I love Revenant and Ember deluxe and i think the cyberpunk Zephyr and Titania are pretty cool).

Edited by Lord_Chibi
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Lord_Chibi said:

She is. She was directly used from fan art about warframe magical girls. 

swa96jfdtfw61.png

still wanna see the deep red one in game as a kuva-based warframe, that'd be so cool. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SDGDen said:

still wanna see the deep red one in game as a kuva-based warframe, that'd be so cool. 

yeah the other ones (especially the ones next to yareli) are pretty good designs. The ones with the polearm and the scythe/axe are also pretty sick.

In fact, they missed an easy opportunity to make one of the other ones into another skin for a frame or even a yareli.

the bottom left ones also look clean if it wasn't for de having an allergic reaction to eyes on anyone that isn't Wisp or Mirage.

On 2024-02-18 at 3:51 AM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

DE: "That's sounds great!"

Rebecca: "You're not gonna believe the manga I'm reading right now! What a coincidence!"

Result:IMG-20240218-104843.jpg

JoJo-esque magical girl. Yarelli rework to Gas element. Ghoulsaw Merulina skin.

On a side note Machimaho (and really all of Souryu's other manga series) is awesome.

I do love Yareli, but wish that instead of being weapon focused she was ability focus with a heavy emphasis on using Aquablade for damage. And making them being throwable innate to the kit and not an augment. But I'm going to stop there before I start to prattle on.

Edited by PR1D3

1 hour ago, PR1D3 said:

On a side note Machimaho (and really all of Souryu's other manga series) is awesome.

I found them a bit too horny for my taste but the premise of a chain smoking delinquent magical girl was too appealing to resist. 🤣