Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.1.1

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Lowered the Akbolto’s Mastery Rank requirement from 9 to 8. 

• The Akbolto is a manufacturing requirement for the Akjagara, which is a Mastery Rank 8 weapon, so we reduced it so that players can craft the Akjagara without having to reach Mastery Rank 9.  

Could you change Tipedo(mr3) that require Bo(mr4) too please.

Make the fish SHUT. UP! in Dojo.

Remove all fade to blinding-white screens.

Fix warframes getting immobilized for a few moments for no reason, randomly.

Fix getting sent to the start of the map when falling out of bounds with operator.

Fix getting stuck after a cipher hack, having to jump to be able to move.

Solo Netracells needs a 20-30% enemy density increase... between the 1000m distance from one console hack to another, 2 necramites often hidden to be as time-wasting as possible (which are supposed to be weak reasons to not play solo I guess but it's actually much faster solo because in a group the alert level drops much slower regardless of the "increased" enemy density with a full squad, while of course having at least 2 useless players in every squad, usually on console because couch and gamepad...) and more often than not also with a very large distance from the killing ground to the necramite and the overall senseless traversing from one end to another of the map instead of just making it take time by adding rewarding and creative steps to the mission, not "go to that point then run for 900-1000m to another point" and so on.

Abilities that swap between modes like Minelayer, Bastille etc. need to have an ability cost, their cost shows 0 because it costs nothing to swap between them instead of showing it for when they're actually cast.

The sound effect and animation for such an excellent ability like Nourish most definitely need to be improved, it sounds like someone is vomiting and a sumo slam because... game is "ninjas in space and ninjas are from Japan...?!?" we get it, it's the ability of a frame that's on the plus size, so what? His theme is gluttony not sumo.

Fissures started from dojo or relay only makes the host's reward available and only to that person.

Extermination missions need to show the next cluster of mobs FORWARD towards extraction, not the single one that's 300 meters BEHIND and close to where you started from.

Augmentable abilities like Smite with Smite Infusion need to have their duration shown in the lower right over the ability itself instead of upper right where the amount of buffs already cover each other up and its hard to discern anything, especially with the companion HUD being so close to everything.

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Founders items can now be accessed on platforms other than PC from Cross Platform accounts.  

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

FINALLY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! 😭😭😭😭

No.

DE definitely havent made a pact to sell founder items for a quick buck.

They just "ENABLED" it on iOS so you can BUY expensive phone so you can BUY founder item so you can PAY to link it with PC account.

Yay. I guess everyone can just buy reverse Overon Syandana. No fancy armor pieces either. Just Pay for a crappy low-main game.

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE

3 hours ago, Motownisback23 said:

Ever since this dropped my game just crashes after I boot it up. And submit crash log and get this code at the end. WAR-3933243. Fix this DE please.

Could you first try checking for updates for your Razer Synapse and Chroma-enabled devices?

• Like 1

On 2024-02-21 at 1:18 PM, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Lowered the Akbolto’s Mastery Rank requirement from 9 to 8. 
    • The Akbolto is a manufacturing requirement for the Akjagara, which is a Mastery Rank 8 weapon, so we reduced it so that players can craft the Akjagara without having to reach Mastery Rank 9.

Would you be able to lower it to maybe Mastery Rank 6 instead? You already have to build two boltos to build the Akbolto, which means to build the Akbolto you have to wait 24 hours (12 per Bolto consecutively since you can only build one at a time), and then another 12 to build the Akbolto, then if you didn't check ahead of time you need 12 hours to build the dual skana then ANOTHER 12 to build the Akjagara. So the minimum build time for the Akjagara is 48 HOURS of you aren't stopping to get the mastery out of each of the items required to build it/don't count this time lost. 

Enemy Spawn Rates are too low! - on Exterminate Missions:
Not enough enemies spawning, especially when a group of 4 ppl are on a map.
Some times I am literally able to sit down for 2minutes ingame while teammates are like 100m away and no enemies spawn close to my character.
Will DE fix this?

Am 22.2.2024 um 05:41 schrieb UltraRareSloth:

Could you change Tipedo(mr3) that require Bo(mr4) too please.

The Bo actually got changed to MR0 together with the other Starter Weapons (Kunai/Paris) a few months back.

The change just may missed the Update Notes back then. 😅

• Like 1

Hey, I'm not the most active player on this forum but I wanna thank you for changing your mind on Founder's gear access on cross play. I was really sad when I saw that cross play was finally available after 11 years but that I, as a founder wouldn't be able to enjoy it fully.

Now it's fixed and it really feel great, thanks you for considering this and being so amazing. Keep up the good work, for another 10 years !!

PS: I love the artbook, please thanks the team who made it possible, can't wait for the second one in 2033 !

Idk if any of the devs will see this, but if you make Thrax take damage from all amp damage and not just amp void damage, it would open amps to more builds. It would be nice if we could use Magus Melt for damage or Virtous Trojan for Viral bonuses on Thrax. I never really thought the rumor that the devs dislike the cascade cap community was true, but I kinna feel that after the changes.

• Like 2

any update on helping people fix account merging i haven't seen any official response and I refuse to just nuke one or the other (i've spent too much on both) because of it saying i have a switch account migrated (that i never did myself) I even posted back on 1/17/2024 instructed by support and never heard anything back

• Like 1

On 2024-02-21 at 4:57 PM, Arbitrary said:

You are getting hit with a Arctic Eximus's aura likely. Eximus auras (and Shield Ospreys shield buff) have been bugged for a bit to have global range when the units spawn. It's only for an instant, but Arctic Eximus aura's effect lingers for a few seconds after you're out of its range.

Confirming this is the case, and is a known issue. Unfortunately it requires a Code fix so it'll come in our next cert build. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Confirming this is the case, and is a known issue. Unfortunately it requires a Code fix so it'll come in our next cert build. 

I assume the next cert build will be Dante Unbound, correct?

Quite a long time to wait for a possible ground-breaking bug

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I assume the next cert build will be Dante Unbound, correct?

Quite a long time to wait for a possible ground-breaking bug

Have you experienced a game-breaking case?  AFAICT it's just "game-irritating" even in something extreme like an Eximus Stronghold.  If it makes you feel any better, it's already been around much longer than we'll have to wait for Dante Unbound.  

Not that this should actually make anybody feel better about the  bug introduction - bugfix cadence in general.

26 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Have you experienced a game-breaking case?  AFAICT it's just "game-irritating" even in something extreme like an Eximus Stronghold.  If it makes you feel any better, it's already been around much longer than we'll have to wait for Dante Unbound.  

Not that this should actually make anybody feel better about the  bug introduction - bugfix cadence in general.

Funny enough I haven't (at least as far I can recall)

I've just posted this in sake for others, to see if a hotfix will sort this or Dante the Unbound Update will.

And I kinda wanted to try get a RD as well 😆

On 2024-02-24 at 12:19 AM, kasitez said:

"Dreamer's wrath" description changed from increased opportunity chance to increased opportunity window.

Did you forget to include this in the update notes or is this not intended?

I doubt this was un-intentional because I see no reason to change the wording on the mod itself if they didn't intend to change it's effect.

The question, now, is WHY? I liked it better before. Did they judge it to be too strong?