Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we still getting Steel Path and new Axi Void Fissure missions this update?

Daddy.bulbs

Maybe i am one of the few who was really excited for this but from devstream 176 overview

It was listed
"Steel Path and Axi Void Fissure mission enjoyers can look forward to this content being available in new regions, including the Zariman Ten Zero and Albrecht’s Laboratories tilesets!"

Is that still coming in this update or at a later time . I gotta be honest i really really am excited you guys are doing this just from when i watch the latest stream i did not see any information.

I ask this however are any of you guys looking forward to this as well ? They really nailed it with the new tile sets i can't wait for it!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Daddy.bulbs said:

are any of you guys looking forward to this as well ? They really nailed it with the new tile sets i can't wait for it!

I'm glad for it. people tend to underestimate how far a simple change of scenery goes during the prime farms: sure, we're still mostly gonna run captures because they're faster., but when there aren't any quick fissures, it'll be nice to go to the labs or the Zariman for a change, instead of seeing the same vanilla Tilesets we've known for many years now (and most of them have never been reworked, so they really show their age now).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it still is, it sounds like the Dante update is jam packed and they just didn't have the time to reiterate every little thing coming in March. Cuz I don't think they mentioned the new lighting system in the most recent stream but they said it's coming in the stream before, just like the new Void Fissure missions. You can always try Xing DE on Xitter.

But yeah I am also excited for new Void Fissure levels. I need more reasons to run Void Cascade.

Honestly I just want Uranus Defense missions removed from the Neo rotations.

I swear to god 90% of the time the only Neo relic option is freaking Stephano Uranus and I bloody hate it...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I swear to god 90% of the time the only Neo relic option is freaking Stephano Uranus and I bloody hate it...

I just want defense missions to be removed from fissures altogether. They're such a chore to get through.

• Like 12

I believe so, but I don't know for certain. Its one of those things, we may have to wait for the actual release and patch notes. 

Though yes, I am very much looking forward to the addition of more Relic nodes. When I play Warframe, its often my preferred way of playing, because it can encourage longer endless missions, I can passively crack Relics at a more chill pace than spamming Capture/Exterminate, so I can also solo and get a longer gameplay session in, and some of my favourite tile sets don't have Relics yet so... 

All in all, will be one of my favourite updates/additions to Warframe, for myself personally. So very much looking forward to. (An Alchemy Relic Steel Path endless in the new Labs? Chefs kiss!). 

• Like 1

At 6:10 Reb starts explaining that its not just Axi Fissures getting the new tilesets and game modes. Theres going to be a new tier that lets you run any relic you want. Pretty sick

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, TeaHands said:

At 6:10 Reb starts explaining that its not just Axi Fissures getting the new tilesets and game modes. Theres going to be a new tier that lets you run any relic you want. Pretty sick

Does that include Requiem Relics too? If so, then that's great. Restricting it only to the Kuva Fortress makes it get stale very quickly.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Does that include Requiem Relics too? If so, then that's great. Restricting it only to the Kuva Fortress makes it get stale very quickly.

I don't believe Requiem Relics are included but your not the only one I've seen wanting that. Apparently they will be dropping a post going over this change (Soon?).  Maybe if they see enough feedback requesting Requiems it'll get added in too.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Requiem relics are kinda niche though. Discarding the mods, you can get everything else from other sources. 

Besides, I personally wouldn't want to do fissures with randoms hoping to get prime parts and instead seeing some of them with requiem relics equipped instead.

13 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

As far as we know: no.  This is only for the 4 types of normal relics.

15 hours ago, TeaHands said:

Theres going to be a new tier that lets you run any relic you want. Pretty sick

Which in public essentially means that the majority are going to bring lith and meso and next to no one will be bringing neo or axi as they just want to potentially leach off of axi players...

Don't get me wrong, in pre-made groups this will be great and opens up more opportunities for running players through relics.
In pug though?  I can already see the complaint threads that'll be hitting the forums and reddit about how "everyone is just leaching off the few axi players" or "no one is running axi in the omnia nodes", as well as the people that'll just start group hopping over and over and over again to try to get higher tier relics like what happens when a new prime is released and people just group hop to find someone with one of the new relics.

Edited by Tsukinoki

51 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

In pug though?  I can already see the complaint threads that'll be hitting the forums and reddit about how "everyone is just leaching off the few axi players" or "no one is running axi in the omnia nodes", as well as the people that'll just start group hopping over and over and over again to try to get higher tier relics like what happens when a new prime is released and people just group hop to find someone with one of the new relics.

Pre-complaining about complainers is so Warframe Forums. Been there.

Let them complain. Jumping into "anything goes" mode expecting everyone to be following an unspoken etiquette is just plain silly.

5 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Pre-complaining about complainers is so Warframe Forums. Been there.

Let them complain. Jumping into "anything goes" mode expecting everyone to be following an unspoken etiquette is just plain silly.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen anyways...

And those threads are likely going to include a few that I'll be bringing out the popcorn for.

It'll be entertaining for a little bit at least, though I wonder how long the complaints will go on for this time.

2 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

Which in public essentially means that the majority are going to bring lith and meso and next to no one will be bringing neo or axi as they just want to potentially leach off of axi players...

I'm not sure. What I can see are players jumping into this new tier when a new Prime is released to see if someone uses 1 out of 10 or so new relics as opposed to 1/3 per most tier as it is now. But as to people leeching on the axi of others? Doubtful since axi isnt positively worth more. I think people are more interested in leeching radiants if anything if they are planning on leeching at all. Which likely isnt a big issue, since the only thing I tend to see with relic leeches are around new Prime releases, otherwise people tend to just join and stay no matter what relics, radiated or not, people use.

One could hope it reduced leavers around new releases since the chance someone in the group carries a new relic is higher since there are suddenly more potential relics due to cross tier opening. Or my math logic is completely off, which is highly probable and in most cases guaranteed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm not sure. What I can see are players jumping into this new tier when a new Prime is released to see if someone uses 1 out of 10 or so new relics as opposed to 1/3 per most tier as it is now. But as to people leeching on the axi of others? Doubtful since axi isnt positively worth more. I think people are more interested in leeching radiants if anything if they are planning on leeching at all. Which likely isnt a big issue, since the only thing I tend to see with relic leeches are around new Prime releases, otherwise people tend to just join and stay no matter what relics, radiated or not, people use.

One could hope it reduced leavers around new releases since the chance someone in the group carries a new relic is higher since there are suddenly more potential relics due to cross tier opening. Or my math logic is completely off, which is highly probable and in most cases guaranteed.

Nobody should be sharing a radiant relic that holds brand new prime parts in a random squad any way. If you're doing that while complaining about leeching, then nobody can help you.

Having players leech off players with Axi relics isn't a realistic scenario as you'd be making more plat farming Lua, Apollo for Axi relics and then cracking them rather than hoping someone brings a refined relic in, which even then only has a 10% chance of granting a rare.

And if your goal is to make plat, there are faster options than cracking relics.

Edited by Ghastly-Ghoul

18 hours ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

Nobody should be sharing a radiant relic that holds brand new prime parts in a random squad any way. If you're doing that while complaining about leeching, then nobody can help you.

Having players leech off players with Axi relics isn't a realistic scenario as you'd be making more plat farming Lua, Apollo for Axi relics and then cracking them rather than hoping someone brings a refined relic in, which even then only has a 10% chance of granting a rare.

And if your goal is to make plat, there are faster options than cracking relics.

Yeah I think whenever a complaint pops up regarding PuG behavior my eyebrow raises a bit and I go "huh?", since the person complaining already agreed on being fine with the random nature of randomly finding others to play with. The only real complaint regarding public I get is that regarding pure leechers, people that join and do nothing. Since it makes me think "why play a game when you apparently dont enjoy actually playing it?".

On 2024-03-05 at 5:20 AM, Aldain said:

They're adding something that will basically fix what you said

1 hour ago, Lord_Chibi said:

They're adding something that will basically fix what you said

What would crack me up is if DE re-distributed some of the old defense tiles and placed them in the new tier. Imagine Io, Stephano and the corpus ship defense being placed in the new tier and the only 3 available defense missions in that tier. It would be world burning levels of glorious as the forums exploded!

• Like 1