Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looks like I got an Egg to crack.

Zahnrad

Random Grunt: "Commander are you sure we should have stolen this? It looks valuable and...the Tenno skoom are known to be very unhappy when we take valuable things."

Tixx Egg: "Hahaha! Of course! I can only imagine the look on the skoom's face right now!"

-suddenly countless loud explosions, obliterated Galleons and sounds of hundreds of thousands of mangled Grineer loudly echo even through the vacuum of space-

Tixx Egg: "...Uh oh."

• Like 3

Lord me Tick Egg.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Random Grunt: "Commander are you sure we should have stolen this? It looks valuable and...the Tenno skoom are known to be very unhappy when we take valuable things."

Tixx Egg: "Hahaha! Of course! I can only imagine the look on the skoom's face right now!"

-suddenly countless loud explosions, obliterated Galleons and sounds of hundreds of thousands of mangled Grineer loudly echo even through the vacuum of space-

Tixx Egg: "...Uh oh."

+1

They scream so much that they break laws of physics (or void). :D

• Like 1

You just reminded me I got a lich

Went and checked and he’s got 3 Tauforged crimson, 4 normal shards, 2 rifle Rivens, 4 shotgun Rivens, and 1 melee riven. 
Eventually I’ll be motivated enough to go kill it. For now, I’m just sitting in my lawn chair. 

11 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Man I hate taxes.

When Tenno kill tax collectors in game, they get a gun. But when I kill a tax collector… I get arrested. How is that fair?

Edited by Aruquae
Punctuation
  • Like 1

Now that it think of it… how do they steal from you? Do they beam up some random loot you acquired? Are they secretly stalking you… waiting until you power walk to the landing craft to snag something?

DE Dev 1: How did this player program in their own 10 hr slow and painful Vanquish cinematic for this lich? 

DE Dev 2: They broke every rule in the Geneva Convention in 1 animatic....

DE Dev 3: We should delete that lich's memory from all servers. It's the humane thing to do.

Upon vanquishing it, would you mind cooking it up and telling us how a tixx egg tastes? Cos I've never had a tixx egg, I've had a bunch of other types of eggs, but never a tixx one, so would like to know how it tastes.

And please dont tell me it tastes like chicken!

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Upon vanquishing it, would you mind cooking it up and telling us how a tixx egg tastes? Cos I've never had a tixx egg, I've had a bunch of other types of eggs, but never a tixx one, so would like to know how it tastes.

And please dont tell me it tastes like chicken!

I'll be honest. I was actually intending to convert him and turn him into my On-Call just because of his name.

Even though the Kuva Grattler is the last Kuva weapon I need to collect, I think it's worth it for Tixx Egg.

Also he just so happens to have an Ephemera too, so bonus points for style.

20 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I'll be honest. I was actually intending to convert him and turn him into my On-Call just because of his name.

Even though the Kuva Grattler is the last Kuva weapon I need to collect, I think it's worth it for Tixx Egg.

Also he just so happens to have an Ephemera too, so bonus points for style.

Aaawww... Could you maybe slice a little bit off and see how it tastes? Like... he probably doesnt need his pinky finger or both eye lids.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact he stole a tauforged or that he has Egg in his name.

Zahnny: "so your name's Egg, huh?"

Tixx Egg: "uhm.. yes,.."

Zahnny: "well guess what? *leans in close and whispers* "I'm about to make an Omelette"

Tixx Egg: *nervously gulps*.

• Like 1

Tau-Forged Shards are one thing.
One time I had Lich steal a Legendary Core.

Well.. Let's just say I'm still cleaning the stains off my (now recently named) Arca Titron.