Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Update 35.5: Dante Unbound

[DE]Megan

Do not hide reload speed under random context menu. Never hide necessary data under random context menus. Show me everything on a single page. Also make Kahl not useless, since the removal of shard, there's literally no reason to do it anymore.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Geek said:

Hullo,

Much love and thank yall for bringin us new content.
BUT
Yall broke Saryn's toxic lash, it's like 0% status chance and when it does work it only affects 1 pellet of multishot, and for aoe it only affects one enemy if multiple were hit.
Pretty please fix 

fix this asap pls

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Zetin2455 said:

Sorry to break it to you, but a toggle will likely never exist. It's not a new lighting system sitting on top of the old lights, it's that the old lights were completely replaced. Disabling them would just make the maps unlit. And even if they kept a copy of the old lights for the areas where they existed, the toggle would remove all lights from the new maps. Because a version of them was never built using the old lights. 

Unfortunate, but a logical deduction. Ultimately sounds like best bet is to set the game aside til the lighting issues are fixed/optimized. 

Appreciate the discourse. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Geek said:

Hullo,

BUT
Yall broke Saryn's toxic lash, it's like 0% status chance and when it does work it only affects 1 pellet of multishot, and for aoe it only affects one enemy if multiple were hit.
Pretty please fix 

Bumping this. 

• Like 2

WTH Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance now forcefully jumps camera to a random point after heavy attack, making him extremely annoying to play.

Also murmur sarcophages  now have like million health, was already a chore to wait for them to open, but now i can't even open them without changing my weapon. Can't even break them with single slam attack, only with heavy slam attack. Why i use slam attacks? Because regular attacks with my fangs prime are lucky to land ONE hit, others are just phase through.

Edited by OniGrimm

Nidus Phryke has been change AGAIN to look like trash, and by the way you mess up the energy arms too, this skin don´t look like this at the time of purchase it was change years after later, this is a SCAM

Spoiler

230410-20240327102942-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20240327102950-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20240327103006-1.png

LOL but gods forbit you acctually fix something

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-or this other skins that you change months after purchase?

just like nidus above nyx deluxe was also change

the small is before is mor noteceable on the white color

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-beam weapons have screen shake, even with that option disable on the settings

-the nightwave armor now glows 

Spoiler

230410-20240327102918-1.png

-energy weapons muzzle flash is too strong, I try to use black energy color but it doesd not work on some weapons,also abilitties and ephimeras have this  effect now its really annoying

this is the ferlarx with black energy

Spoiler

230410-20240327125817-1.png

-thanks for fixing sevagoth´s showlder  emissive  color but now shadow colors are broken now

in the arsenal the color look normal

Spoiler

230410-20240327114852-1.png

but outside the colors change 

Spoiler

230410-20240327114855-1.png

-the new orbiter it's a downgrade compared to the last one

not just the light are worst the materials of the warframes look wet, and before each planet had different illuminacion, now its just this dull lights

looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20240327103206-1.png

more wttness and darkenss

Spoiler

230410-20240327103231-1.png

not gonna lie in arsenal warframes look pretty cool, to bad the rest of the ship looks pretty bad

Spoiler

230410-20240327103134-1.png

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Geek said:

Hullo,

BUT
Pretty please fix 

+1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geek said:

Hullo,

BUT
Pretty please fix 

screw saryn. been waiting years on a fix to embers armour strip not effecting demolysts and acolytes. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warrior’s Rest (Excalibur Umbra - Passive)
Umbra's Ability Strength increases by 15% but he no longer fights independently alongside his Operator.

Available in the Arbiters of Hexis and Red Veil offerings.

It's been six years...

Speaking as someone who loves Excalibur, this is the best thing to come out of the entire update. It's been almost six years since his release. I remember the "Echoes of Umbra" devstream was teased to be able to add/remove the sentience effect on/from warframes, and I've been constantly and consistently disappointed with every update where it wasn't implemented yet. Now that it's here as an augment, players like me that don't enjoy the passive can happily use this, while players that do can just ignore this. You fixed the worst aspect of Umbra in one of the best ways possible, by giving the players the choice to keep it or not, and I just wanted to say

Thank you

• Like 1

Love the changes to Inaros so far, but one small thing:

His 4th scaling with just health, although it does a pretty useful guaranteed proc corrosive damage, doesn't feel quite powerful enough. I'd love a small sprinkle of Ability Strength also affecting it, even if it were to be like 10% Health * ((1+Ability Strength)/2) or something

Inaros has LOTS of health yes, but 10% of even 10k will be, at best, 1k non-true-damage/s for 15 seconds, which means that AT BEST(in a neutral case) it does 15k damage total. Most enemies I tested against(the higher level ones that have lots of armor) are taking about 100~500 even at max corrosive stacks

Or maybe make it spread more easily, by allowing each new instance(summoned by the cats) to infinitely spread like saryn's 2, by adding a fresh new 15s timer to each(also, is it just me or is the corrosive debuff going away once the ability ends?)

Edited by peq42
  • Like 5

I love the new content I've seen so far including the updates to Inaros and Styanax. However, I was disappointed to see that you still have not added any dagger skins. Considering the wide use of Incarnon mode weapons like Ceramic Dagger and Innodem it would be nice if you would have your content creators provide some of these like the Teng dagger skin which unfortunately is only available as part of a very expensive bundle.

Thanks,

D

1 hour ago, Yunjuwo said:

It's been six years...

Speaking as someone who loves Excalibur, this is the best thing to come out of the entire update. It's been almost six years since his release. I remember the "Echoes of Umbra" devstream was teased to be able to add/remove the sentience effect on/from warframes, and I've been constantly and consistently disappointed with every update where it wasn't implemented yet. Now that it's here as an augment, players like me that don't enjoy the passive can happily use this, while players that do can just ignore this. You fixed the worst aspect of Umbra in one of the best ways possible, by giving the players the choice to keep it or not, and I just wanted to say

Thank you

I second this :)

the new lighting is horrible , the orbiter and the rest of the places now look so dark I have to turn up the brightness to max just to see stuff , also the colors of the warframes have changed and gold and silver now just look like a pale white and pale yellow so the fashionframing has been ruined by these new lighting fixes . please give us the option to revert the lighting to how things were before , this was a change that literally no one asked for , you have to really wonder what was the purpose of such a change ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ground Slam Attack’s Radial Damage now scales with Mods

"Sampotes, my belovéd, we shall grow stronger together!" -5x Tau-forged Violet melee Kullervo

Additionally, also enjoying the reap of rewards with storing all of those regular Archon shards, and now they pay off even more--delayed gratification for the win!

And with everything else, love the update! Thank you!

Edited by Skioldus
  • Like 2

Fixed offset issues with the Commodore Prime Suit.

What were the offset issues that were fixed with this update? I read this and thought the Commodore prime accessories had finally been re-adjusted, rushed to my operator to check and everything still looks the same as it has for years now. the belt hangs low, the operators leg clips through the hoop horribly, and the chain attaches to the back in the center of the back instead of between the shoulder blades while also not being physiucally attached to the belt. The bottom end of the chain just floats in the air a few inches away from the bottom of the belt hoop.

• Like 1

New UI Sorting Categories 

Couple QUALITY OF LIFE recommendations/asks here:

Ability to search mods by Polarity the same way you can search by elemental combo (ie corossive shows toxic and electrical mods). It would be nice ot be able to search NARAMON and VAZARIN and have the right mods show up when sorting for exilus and aura mods, cuz there's no way to filter through those.

Operator AMP screen needs a text search field because you can't just pull up or swap an amp by type. Neither can you search for sub-part types in the same way you can put 'zaw' or 'balla' in your arsenal search and get the right pieces.

Text search for railjack crew fashion. Its dumb  silly kahl has this but shipmates dont.

Please move on call crew to its own dedicated slot so you can set it independantly from railjack crew. thanks!

• Like 1

Primary/Secondary Weapon Stats:

Don't forget beam range please! it would be SUPER NICE to have this shown when making kitguns and suchlike

• Like 2

I have no words for this unbelievable nerf of Eclipse. I want to avoid ban for insulting, so as admins says in rules - they aren't perfect at all for damn sure. They just killed all Zaw users, all Eclipse users except Mirage herself, and sent to trash a lot of builds based on Eclipse. Don't know how things works at Warframe Forum, but I hope that this awful nerf will be canceled, so Zaw and Exlipse users will be able to play as if nothing that awful had happened

Edited by SINisterSolution
  • Like 6

Making eclipse match roar's damage increase is a major overcorrection, I know that it also has the 75% damage reduction but no one really uses it for that given that the best defense is a good offense. If it were reduced to 100% or even 75% it would still be a viable option and reasonable since eclipse is purely a weapon platform ability, now there isn't a reason to use it since roar gives damage increase to everything instead of just weapons and you get to buff your allies. Also rip mid air sliding heavy attacks, my gizzard staff cries for you.

• Like 3

All i wanted from this patch was a way to farm pathos clamps that didn't require me to fight the same boring boss over and over 100 times, i would've been happy getting them as a reward from reaching stage 10 in the circuit, even though it takes longer and its harder, but at least it would've been fun to do. I didn't ask for much yet i leave disappointed.

• Like 3