Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Archimedea Game Mode Coming Tomorrow!

[DE]Megan

The intentional non-answers to the time. Love DE. Remember, folks, that last week was also "tomorrow" to DE so you can't expect a 100% perfect ready time. (Even if they do have a  time, when does that work out?)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
19 minutes ago, FulfillMyWill said:

If we won't spend our current 5 pulses, will we get 5 more anyways?

Yes!

Thank you for someone from DE FINALLY officially clarifying this after so many people have been asking for months.

11 minutes ago, Halo said:

Netracell Charge Breakdown for Everyone!: 
- 5 Charges you gained this past reset
- You will gain 5 more charges come tomorrow
- Totaling your charge count to 10 charges if you did not play any netracells yet (These will stack as what has been said)
- You can use your 5 initial charges now as you see fit your 5 netracell runs before it drops tomorrow. 

Upon the update going live, everyone will get the extra 5 to do with what they please. 

Deep Archemedia will cost 2 Charges per week, can only be played and completed once a week, and once completed, you will have to wait for next week to play and complete it again. 
- Completing a Deep Archemedia run will take 2 charges from your overall total
- This will leave people between 3 and 8 charges left, depending on your initial total before you start and how many charges you had. 

So you have your multiple scenario's here with people:
- Some will have 10 charges tomorrow
- Some will have 5 upon release if they used all of theirs already
- Some will have some random number depending how many they have done thus far before it drops (ranging between 6 and 10)

Once you spend your 2 Netracell Search Pulses to access Deep Archimedea you can play it over and over as many times as you wish until the weekly reset on Monday @ 0:00 UTC. However, the reward tiers you hit can only be earned once, which also resets on Monday @ 0:00 UTC.  If you want to jump back in and get a feel for the modifiers and game mechanics, you can, otherwise, once you've got your rewards, you can wait for the reset. 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Once you spend your 2 Netracell Search Pulses to access Deep Archimedea you can play it over and over as many times as you wish until the weekly reset on Monday @ 0:00 UTC. However, the reward tiers you hit can only be earned once, which also resets on Monday @ 0:00 UTC.  If you want to jump back in and get a feel for the modifiers and game mechanics, you can, otherwise, once you've got your rewards, you can wait for the reset. 

Thanks Megan for the clarification, could you please put a post up on CODEX SCANS .. things like Vitriol Necramites, Deimos Leaper, Deimos Swarm Moas etc .. just so we dont waste any more time looking for things that arent scannable.. I've spent the last 3 days hunting for the Vitriol Necramite, my clan mate has scanned 16 but now we cant find any?  Just a little info on them would be really appreciated.. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Any plans to remove 2 shot limit per target from tenet diplos lock-on? Just let it fire till magazine ends.

And let each locked on shot consume regular ammo not double. The gun isn't that strong. aoe weapons don't miss and hit more targets. Why does this gun have to drain almost entire magazine for one volley? It does almost no damage to armored units. It is fine if toxin vs corpus or against unarmored infested but anything else does the same. We could atleast maintain sustained fire to whittle down armored enemies.

I want something different than the usual aoe weapons that would still outperform it even after such a change. Would be nice for a mobility play style since the lock on helps shoot while moving instead of having to dump aoe everywhere

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 1

Why everybody is sure that we'll be able to use 2 of 5 weekly points to get into Deep Archimedia once and only per week for rewards???

Maybe we'll be able to use 2 more point to reset Deep Archimedea during the same week?? It is fair enough - you used 2 points -> entered deep archimedea -> got as many rewards as possible with your actuall power -> quit -> use 2 points again to reset archimedea (due having 3 more after 1st entering) -> repeat the start

Edited by Regulist

33 minutes ago, Regulist said:

Why everybody is sure that we'll be able to use 2 of 5 weekly points to get into Deep Archimedia once and only per week for rewards???

Maybe we'll be able to use 2 more point to reset Deep Archimedea during the same week?? It is fair enough - you used 2 points -> entered deep archimedea -> got as many rewards as possible with your actuall power -> quit -> use 2 points again to reset archimedea (due having 3 more after 1st entering) -> repeat the start

Did you see the staff reply?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Regulist said:

Because they just said so in a clear unambiguous manner literally like 5 comments above yours lmao. Unless you're implying that they're just blatantly lying to us...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

2 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Thanks Megan for the clarification, could you please put a post up on CODEX SCANS .. things like Vitriol Necramites, Deimos Leaper, Deimos Swarm Moas etc .. just so we dont waste any more time looking for things that arent scannable.. I've spent the last 3 days hunting for the Vitriol Necramite, my clan mate has scanned 16 but now we cant find any?  Just a little info on them would be really appreciated.. Thanks :)

I think the Necramite got the Leaper treatment. It was present before hotfix and disappeared never to be seen again.

• Like 1

6 часов назад, Omega-Shadowblade сказал:

Did you see the staff reply?

5 часов назад, MarkyMark403n сказал:

Because they just said so in a clear unambiguous manner literally like 5 comments above yours lmao. Unless you're implying that they're just blatantly lying to us...

No, I immediatly droped my opinion with out reading messages above))

• Like 1

@DE please change solo spawns and density. I’m tired of being punished for not playing with this thumbless bunch of desperate dans who aim like stormtroopers. 

This community needs to settle tf down, it’s disgusting how greedy and desperate this comment section is

Perhaps We could see buffing Netracells for rep in the feature? Or perhaps We could get Some sort of Secondary drop from The Deep Archi, that then could be used to buff Netracell runs?

44 minutes ago, jell_Yfis_Hmilk said:

@DE please change solo spawns and density. I’m tired of being punished for not playing with this thumbless bunch of desperate dans who aim like stormtroopers. 

This community needs to settle tf down, it’s disgusting how greedy and desperate this comment section is

DE will never increase solo enemy density, because that would be fun and can't have that. If you want proper enemy density while solo, your only option is Steel Path... which unfortunately, DE also never makes available for these modes (despite advertising them as "endgame" content).

1 час назад, EDM774 сказал:

At least you're honest. Good on ya tenno.

Because I don't understand the reason to give us ability to gain rewards only once per week, instead of allowing 2+2+1 weekly runs.

Players who are ready for difficulties will be pleased to go in this particular game mode to a bit more then 2+1+1+1 considering that it'll be much harder because of the large pull of debuff modifiers. I mostly play missions until level cap and lots of friend too, and I/m sure there are lots of players who are looking for such trials that will give fair and equal rewards.

Why not to do this thing if it's possible and easy to do? It's the same as adding in game an abilitity to upgrade multiple same relics at once only by adding 1 extra window (to place number of how much) like we buy relic packs or kuva or other products in syndicates and shop. Speending 1800 void traces after long mission to upgrade 1 type of relic( Axi V8, for example) is getting tired. And this this already if you wnna make Radiant once. Imagine you need a lot of lower grade relics (25 or 50). Funny time?

Edited by Regulist

9 часов назад, LittleLeoniePrime сказал:

lol chill. would you rather it be completely broken and unplayable? and then complain about that instead?

I think it's fair to expect content to appear on the promised day. It's good that they are trying to improve it, but it’s a pity that it’s not on time.
And it's fair to be unhappy that the release was delayed(without any clear release date, even now) due to the fact that they were not able to test and get everything done on time. Especially considering that this is a small piece of “almost endgame content” that is almost non-existent in the game and which many wanted to try.

All you can do now is just wait and wonder when it will come out. And this is not a very pleasant wait in the unknown.

11 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Are we going to get more info on the changes coming to Dante today, or will the info be coming out at a later date? I know Reb said something about more info today but that was a very brief statement and things can change.

When did she say this?

12 hours ago, Halo said:

- Completing a Deep Archemedia run will take 2 charges from your overall total
- This will leave people between 3 and 8 charges left, depending on your initial total before you start and how many charges you had.

Hmm. I was under the impression that Deep Archimedea would use all the charges, letting us save time in exchange for doing harder content.

Edited by SteveCutler