Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dante Unbound] Our plans for next week (35.5.6)

[DE]Momaw

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

These changes were implemented to the game with Hotfix 35.5.6:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1393246-pc-dante-unbound-hotfix-3556/

the nerf on nezha is too stupid. it brought nezha a powerful ability then takes it completely now. The augment mod is no better than not released. 😡😡😡👊

• Like 1

Why don't you just have rage like mods work on top of overguard? Its just a second health bar for warframes that dont have shields anyway. Then with warframes that have shields just stop gaining energy until they either gain overguard again or they deplete their shields.

• Like 1

Can you fix the archon intensity interaction on Dante because i wasted alot of credits and endo before you removed the interaction for no reason. There was no reason to remove it

• Like 1

Remove LoS from Tragedy, it'll always be inconsistent and inconsistency has no place on a long cast time 100 energy ability that doesn't even have any noteworthy damage to speak of without priming. But also...

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Rage/Hunter Adrenaline will now grant Energy when you don't have Shields, so Inaros and Nidus (or any frame when their Shields are temporarily down), can regenerate Energy even through Overguard.

If it keeps the regular 40%/45% efficiency then Kullervo will have practically unlimited energy. With base stats, a single cast of Recompense can give him 1050 Overguard if one enemy is around for 50 energy and losing that Overguard will produce 472 energy via Hunter Adrenaline.

It'll also be quite interesting for Parasitic Armor Rhino

Edited by vFlitz

1 minute ago, PreetPreet said:

I would love to see line of sight removed and range or damage nerfed instead

Bro the damage is fine its slash and the range means nothing is 4 DOES nothing without his 3 is 3 is LOS so he cant nuke rooms he has all on nuking a room has is 3 also a cone not aoe around him 

• Like 1

Please consider removing the LOS from Dante's 4. This is a charade, where he himself is an obstacle to his 4. I mean sure, maybe ONE DAY you would be able to fix every single issue with it, but why? Can't you revert the change and make your players happy for once? Too much pride, I think.

Same with Nezha's augment. 78% area nerf on the augment needs to be more like 25% (max!) area (not range, AREA).

What is this nerf mentality you adopted? Where is it coming from? Do you not like us being happy with your work? It was amazing and fun. And how much real data you could have gathered over FIVE DAYS, really? Please, don't make up stories to justify reactionary nerfing of stuff.

• Like 5

What I could see as a food for thought for the skill is:

1) revert the LoS and drop down the damage and radius

2) keep the damage on LoS but, apply the slash statuses on the radius. So the ticking statuses stay as they were and we can accumulate stacks of em on the initial radius but the damage is limited to either LoS or narrower radius.

• Improving the co-op play between Warframes that give their teammates Overguard and Warframes that rely on taking damage:
    • Vex Armor can charge its damage buff by getting ranged kills and its armor buff by getting melee or ability kills. This is in addition to the existing functionality. This allows Vex Armor to work while having Overguard and also in general provides a nice interaction where you can get the buff faster from playing well and not just from tanking hits.

What about Trinity's Champion's Blessing augment?

Rage/Hunter Adrenaline will now grant Energy when you don't have Shields, so Inaros and Nidus (or any frame when their Shields are temporarily down), can regenerate Energy even through Overguard.

But what about frames that do have shields? They'll still have this problem.

• Like 3

Helping the builds who rely on taking damage is a great start and finally addresses the  actual issues brought up by the community on release, but adding LoS was still a massive mistake. LoS has been so broken for so long that every minor attempt to make it work really just breaks it further. We’ve seen this with many LoS additions in the past and we’re seeing it again now with your bandaids just compounding years of bug accumulation and ignoring of issues with LoS. Please revert the changes made to Dante’s abilities and stop with the LoS fixation.

• Like 2

Nothing about the line of sight still making his only reliable source of damage unreliable and unrewarding to use? just admit you made a mistake by adding line of sight to it and revert it. Think of other ways to "balance" Dante

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Drachnov said:

What I could see as a food for thought for the skill is:

1) revert the LoS and drop down the damage and radius

2) keep the damage on LoS but, apply the slash statuses on the radius. So the ticking statuses stay as they were and we can accumulate stacks of em on the initial radius but the damage is limited to either LoS or narrower radius.

Bro the damage is fine its slash and the range means nothing is 4 DOES nothing without his 3 is 3 is LOS so he cant nuke rooms he has all on nuking a room has is 3 also a cone not aoe around him  copied and pasted plus they said the damage is not an issue 

First ever post on the forums. Please remove LOS from everything, it does not suit the gameplay and has been and keeps being matter of problematics.

Either you put LOS on all warframes, or you remove it from all of them.

Imagine LOS on Saryn, imagine how mad the community would be.

You Said that Dante was becoming Dominant, that is cause he is the latest frame and have been pushing his release for a while, no wonder everyone is using him.

Give him a trial period then (when players are back to their regular routine) see the stats of Dante and only then see if he need a nerf.

You created a magnificent frame and basically S*t on him.

I can not deny that some mechanics were broken, but nerfing so much a frame after this little time in the game is not okay, and as you noticed, we as a community did not receive this as a positive thing.

I hope you sincerely read this and take into consideration the choices you made with the latest frame, and never repeat them again.

Kindly

Cephalon_leodani

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Arkainik said:

*Rage/Hunter Adrenaline will now grant Energy when you don't have Shields, so Inaros and Nidus (or any frame when their Shields are temporarily down), can regenerate Energy even through Overguard - Can these be seperate new mods? Would add more to builds + That change is gonna kill my Oberon... ;.;

How is that killing Oberon? The change made it so that Rage/HA work through overguard that's it. Did you take Rage and somehow give Oberon overguard so that you could stop generating energy? If so, why waste the mod slot if you were just disabling it anyways?

As I said in another thread, why are you refusing to explain why you are hung up on this LOS nonsense when nobody likes it? Why do other frames get to hit through line of sight but Dante doesn't? At least explain your reasoning.

But most importantly, we just want the changes reversed. Stop dancing around that issue and just put it back the way it was.

• Like 5

please ensure this also works with nightmare no shields and Parasitic armor helminth, did I miss any?

foreshadowing..