Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Citrine Farming is atrocious

did a Full run until C rotation 100+ Crystals.

you need 3100 Rania and 3000 Belric for 2 Citrines 1 to use and the other to subsume.
you can argue the subsume is useless but completionism exists for that stuff.

Dante has a total requirement of 540 for one full set and has an infinite C rotation and drops 7-9 of the material and has 4 mechs per rotation.
Citrine will have 4x7 per rotation but since its 2 crystal types you only get 14 per rotation basically.
there needs to be a whole rebalance for her pity shop its just too expensive.
and add in Omnia fissures to the node please.

Edited by Katt0_
  • Like 14

Recently I've remembered I never grinded for the second one, while looking for a subsume that would not be (too) affected by Duration, so I tried to find some motivation to grind that.

It's indeed way too long, especially if we factor the Arcanes in. Even the Steel Path version doesn't give a lot more crystals so it's not even worth it.

Dante next to that was a bliss

• Like 2

Ehh Steel path is still the best way to farm her (crystal wise). Though I agree doing it solo is not very fun. If your solo do normal mode, try thermal sunder titania. Worked for me. But its way better to have at least 2 players running it. 3 or 4 players is basically the same. Get a group run SP (if you can). I prefer Mars mirror defense to deimos mirror defense myself, though I don't run either nowadays unless I'm forced to, got burnt out farming 2 Citrines and the arcanes.

A way to speed up the rounds would be great for sure.

It took me maybe 20ish runs to C rotation to get 2 Citrine and a set of weapons, plus a ton of arcanes. Not all of them, but a hefty number.

I'd say the grind overall is not bad, just a bit slow paced at 26 minutes a mission.

Compared to Octavia Harrow, or even Protea, Citrine is pretty chill. Much like Vorruna. Will it take longer than Dante? Sure, but not all farms are equal.

Edited by pwnSacrifice

8 hours ago, pwnSacrifice said:

It took me maybe 20ish runs to C rotation to get 2 Citrine and a set of weapons, plus a ton of arcanes. Not all of them, but a hefty number.

I'd say the grind overall is not bad, just a bit slow paced at 26 minutes a mission.

Compared to Octavia Harrow, or even Protea, Citrine is pretty chill. Much like Vorruna. Will it take longer than Dante? Sure, but not all farms are equal.

20 Runs of 26 Minutes is an insane number you know... thats 8 hours of grind for them. Octavia and Harrow can be Grabbed off Circuit and do have primes you can buy for a fair price if you want them. Protea is significantly easier of a grind even though i had S#&$ luck with it at the very least a single attempt on her parts is at max 3-4 minutes. by the time you attempt for a protea part 6 times you finally hit C rotation on Citrine for a chance at 1 part of hers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katt0_ said:

20 Runs of 26 Minutes is an insane number you know... thats 8 hours of grind for them. Octavia and Harrow can be Grabbed off Circuit and do have primes you can buy for a fair price if you want them. Protea is significantly easier of a grind even though i had S#&$ luck with it at the very least a single attempt on her parts is at max 3-4 minutes. by the time you attempt for a protea part 6 times you finally hit C rotation on Citrine for a chance at 1 part of hers.

8 hours being long is relative. With thousands of hours in mission, I didn't find her to be a particularly long grind, possibly because I was after everything,. Possibly because there is a finite end to the grind regardless of RNG.

Warframe asks you to take 3 1/2 days to build a frame, so patience is clearly needed.

Also keep in mind the store is the backup. It's expected that a player will get at least a few drops, and won't have to purchase everything 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Laughs in Sevagoth farm

Spoiler

Laughs in Sevagoth parts

... cries a little

Look at Holokeys in the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFW6yUlgGdI

Now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNbWjigMXA

Just little oftop^^

On 2024-04-25 at 4:22 PM, Katt0_ said:

you need 3100 Rania and 3000 Belric for 2 Citrines 1 to use and the other to subsume.
you can argue the subsume is useless but completionism exists for that stuff.

Dante has a total requirement of 540 for one full set and has an infinite C rotation and drops 7-9 of the material and has 4 mechs per rotation.
Citrine will have 4x7 per rotation but since its 2 crystal types you only get 14 per rotation basically.
there needs to be a whole rebalance for her pity shop its just too expensive.
and add in Omnia fissures to the node please.

Do you have or does anyone has time required? I got from my experience & this video: https://youtu.be/HWRT9VCwEKA?si=mizNV1vr1mVU8o5S&t=2757

So let's take SP farm from Brozime video.

It takes him ~6,5 cryastals per minute (2 crystal). Citrine needs 1550 crystal each (for simplicity). So 1 set (without single drop) would take ~4 hours.

My solo runs on normal would give me 60-70 per C rotation, afair. 2,6-3,1 crystals per minute. So 2x more time.

Dante supposed to drop that 7-9 but for me it dropped 5. Maybe they fixed it but take bellow calculation with drop of salt.

So you get what 1 condiut per minute? And according to wiki it's 5-7 (I got 5 once or twice so I guess it's not far from truth). So that's 20-28 total per minute. As you said 540 material per Dante. That's 108 - 77 minutes.

If I remember correctly Voruna (similar pity shop) took you 3 (sp) / 6 (normal) hours.

8 hours ago, Katt0_ said:
16 hours ago, pwnSacrifice said:

20 Runs of 26 Minutes is an insane number you know... thats 8 hours of grind for them.

20 runs for 2 frames, 2 weapons and arcanes. I wouldn't say it's great but not so insane. Compare it to, I don't remember, 3 hours per only 2 incarnons from Circuit.

Octavia and Harrow can be Grabbed off Circuit and do have primes you can buy for a fair price if you want them. Protea is significantly easier of a grind even though i had S#&$ luck with it at the very least a single attempt on her parts is at max 3-4 minutes. by the time you attempt for a protea part 6 times you finally hit C rotation on Citrine for a chance at 1 part of hers.

Circuit "fixed" some long grind. Before Circuit and before Harrow "2nd grind place" some frames were horrible to farm. Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, Equinox and probably few others. Sure, you could be lucky and get it "early". I got Nidus quickly.On other hand you could spend hours without drop. I remember farming Octavia in survival. 20 minutes or don't even try. No pity shop. Nothing. That made me despise such grind for long time and I've just farmed plat.

3 hours ago, pwnSacrifice said:

8 hours being long is relative. With thousands of hours in mission, I didn't find her to be a particularly long grind, possibly because I was after everything,. Possibly because there is a finite end to the grind regardless of RNG.

Warframe asks you to take 3 1/2 days to build a frame, so patience is clearly needed.

+1

I would like to have it less time but if you farm other stuff it's not that horrible.

• Like 3

Yeah its bad, the mission is a chore and casual farming takes like 4 hrs with averaged luck or you have to tryhard on SP collecting every shard - which gives you literal nausea.

DE should cut it down in half, even 90-120 min of this tedious repetitive mission is a lot.

• Like 4

Kinda encourages AFK build with massive CC. 

No way to speed it up. No point in killing enemies.    Its like Survival without LS.

DE didn't even try with this one.  Just like when they made Mobile defense......    Man, even Defection is better since you can buff the dudes to run faster.

• Like 2

On 2024-05-02 at 11:40 PM, Aruquae said:

Laughs in Sevagoth farm

At least Citrine’s got a pity system for it, as sad as it is…

Once you have one or two Sevagoths farmed out it just acts as a cockblocker for Holokeys.

Citrine farm is ok but the shop is expensive AF.

• Like 1