Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Me Your Jade Builds

Hi All

So with Jade out, I'm curious as to what build you have done for her and what power you have replaced, since I know most people have either removed her 4th or 1st. This is the build I'm going for:

For the 2nd Aura, I have no clue what to use, but I may use Pistol Amp to boost the DPS of her Exalted Weapon or Growing Power.

Steamline/w Hate to make her powers cheap to cast, Archon Vitaitly due to her powers can proc Heat better and 2 Umbra mods with Power Drift for high Power Strg and basic Range Mod. Retraction is there to boost her shields as she is a shield frame. (Until we get an Overgaurd mod, I'll replace it with that)

However, I  am thinking of replacing her 2nd since I dislike Cyle powers but besides the two Meta Powers, I'm thinking on either Well of Life (For The Support/Orb Drops) or Pillage (for the over shields)  

Untitled

Feel free to share your builds here!

I marked this as a spoiler incase the topic talks about the lore/story

5 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Hi All

So with Jade out, I'm curious as to what build you have done for her and what power you have replaced, since I know most people have either removed her 4th or 1st. This is the build I'm going for:

For the 2nd Aura, I have no clue what to use, but I may use Pistol Amp to boost the DPS of her Exalted Weapon or Growing Power.

Steamline/w Hate to make her powers cheap to cast, Archon Vitaitly due to her powers can proc Heat better and 2 Umbra mods with Power Drift for high Power Strg and basic Range Mod. Retraction is there to boost her shields as she is a shield frame. (Until we get an Overgaurd mod, I'll replace it with that)

However, I  am thinking of replacing her 2nd since I dislike Cyle powers but besides the two Meta Powers, I'm thinking on either Well of Life (For The Support/Orb Drops) or Pillage (for the over shields)  

Untitled

Feel free to share your builds here!

I marked this as a spoiler incase the topic talks about the lore/story

None of the "+ damage" auras are worth using imo. It's additive damage and not very much of it. 

In my humble opinion brief respite would be an obvious go-to. Getting even a little bit of shield gating just for casting an ability, any ability, is a better benefit than most if not all aura mods and if you can have 2 that's what 1 of them would be.

I don't think growing power would be bad. I personally like energy siphon so I'd probably take that for the second one. 

I don't have her yet and haven't been able to find information on how her abilities scale with mods. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

In my humble opinion brief respite would be an obvious go-to. Getting even a little bit of shield gating just for casting an ability, any ability, is a better benefit than most if not all aura mods and if you can have 2 that's what 1 of them would be

Does that go into over-shields?

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

None of the "+ damage" auras are worth using imo. It's additive damage and not very much of it. 

I don't use them really for the damage, steel charge anyway, since it boosts my mod cap but I may end up going for Growing Power and Brief Respite

On 2024-06-19 at 7:47 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

I don't use them really for the damage, steel charge anyway, since it boosts my mod cap but I may end up going for Growing Power and Brief Respite

I promise you're not the only one, a lot of people simply use Steel Charge on builds just for the extra mod capacity, myself included for select frames.

Shield Gating will work just fine on Jade because she'll always be casting her 1 and 3.

That said, I personally took two different approaches with Jade. One build is melee-oriented weapons platform while the other is built around her 4.

L3wQbEs.png

H7pw5TP.png

I should note in both cases that I also have two Purple Shards and Blue Shard on her since I wasn't able to fit Equilibrium and Flow in my build.

Edited by ZiIIion

Is she even worth investing into? She felt meh to me and her flying is clunky. And what's with frames these days not being able to roll? lol

Edit: I’m now seeing how to use her from YT videos and she seems good. Not my play style but is a powerful frame.

Edited by MutoManiac

12 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

Is she even worth investing into? She felt meh to me and her flying is clunky. And what's with frames these days not being able to roll? lol

To go into dark humor territory , how many pregnant warframes you see rolling like a gymnast (grendel is an exception) 

• Like 1

I went with the focus on Shields and Aerial damage reduction with Aerodynamic (+Aviator and Adaptation) and Brief Respite. I replaced Jade's 1 with Dark Verse and switch to her shield buff when I get shield broken after using Dark Verse to recover some shields her buff will then start replenishing.

Jade has two Azure Shards for max Energy and one Yellow for faster casting speed.

This is definitely tentative for me as I threw it together today and haven't played the frame much. But it has been working well. I also have 2 duration shards (one tau forged) 1 strength shard, and two violet "equilibrium" shards. The duration and maybe one violet shard seems like it is the most necessary of the shards.

Augur Message instead of Constitution is intentional. I want the set bonus from that. Note that the shield regain from BR aura is instant, but it seems the 40% gain of shields from the Augur set bonus seems to be gradual.

jRk3XYG.jpeg

37 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

After playing her and fully investing in her with multiple builds and 5 shards she's definitely meh (and this is being generous) everytime i played with wisp they trivialize everything jade does

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Waeleto said:

After playing her and fully investing in her with multiple builds and 5 shards she's definitely meh (and this is being generous) everytime i played with wisp they trivialize everything jade does

Sometimes my first impressions are really wrong, so good to know I'm not the only one. Thanks

Edit: I think my first impressions were wrong on this also, now that I’m learning how people are playing her. 

Edited by MutoManiac
  • Like 1

200% duration, 200% strength, 190% range

Seems fine so far, I like her abilities. I also like how she's more than a defensive support, being able to switch from protection to damage buffs and dealing mid-game is definitely nice. (in case other supporters are in the team)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

that's probably because she's not Wisp.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

that's probably because she's not Wisp.

That's the problem, she shouldn't be WEAKER than wisp, when citrine was released people were happy that wisp finally has some competition but jade on the other hand is worse than both wisp and citrine

I'm not asking for jade to powercreep all supports but she should AT LEAST be on the same level 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

That's the problem, she shouldn't be WEAKER than wisp, when citrine was released people were happy that wisp finally has some competition but jade on the other hand is worse than both wisp and citrine

I'm not asking for jade to powercreep all supports but she should AT LEAST be on the same level 

She serves a different function is my point. They are both support frames, but Jade doesn't lean into healing as much.

The one thing I am sad about is the missed synergy of Vazarin and being able to insta rez with her 3 from a distance 4 times. Not sure why it's not a thing but it just seemed like it would have been so neat.

• Like 1

I built my Jade for Glory. Her support is decent with this build--it keeps Ophanim Eyes and Symphony of Mercy up for about 70 seconds each. 

cefbbf17-e085-4d57-993d-a37fe66781bb.png

She has three tau reds, all for strength (I'm going to add a tau equilibrium shard, I just don't have one right now)

Here is my Glory build as well:
2f330b25-6dda-45f7-aed5-1266e4fe5986.png

I have corrosive on Glory so it spreads Judgements, even more armor strip & deals decent damage. I may swap it to viral so the heat status hits harder. 

Edited by Arm0sa

Jade:Eky3GCb.png

I also gave her 2 Tau blue shards for max energy, and will probably give her 3 red shards for Duration when I get them

Glory:wxNzfHG.png

Im not sure why people think she is weak. From my testing fighting the Orokin Battle group, and the Murmur battle group, level 180, Steel path, she is able to take them out really quickly as long as you use her power strength before casting Glory on high, then switch to her weapon damage buff. And that is WITHOUT casting her 1 for Judgments, or casting her 3 for the defence striping and slowing, or even using Glorys alt fire for the big explosions. Using her entire kit together pretty much takes them all out instantly.

And then on top off that, with my build, when she is using Glory on High (which is 95% of the time) she has a 85% damage reduction from the "reduce damage while airborn" mods.

My only complaint is that her shield buff feels kind of useless, and her defence strip and slow from Ophanim Eyes takes too long to actually apply the effects. having to stare at enemies for 3 seconds to fully strip them, and 6 seconds to fully slow them is a bit lame. Especially since you hardly ever need to slow enemies that are right in front of you. Its the enemies that are behind you that you want to slow.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

200% duration, 200% strength, 190% range

Seems fine so far, I like her abilities. I also like how she's more than a defensive support, being able to switch from protection to damage buffs and dealing mid-game is definitely nice. (in case other supporters are in the team)

How so

image.png

This is what I'm doing so far. The build also uses 3 red normal power strength shards, and 2 yellow archon casting speed. I use casting speed because Jade's 1 is oddly sluggish and has an awkward pause at the end, and you often want to rapidly toss two or more of them out over an area.

It's effective, though it sometimes has energy issues if enemy density is low.

Due to the auras, it can give teammates over 125% power strength easily. I originally came up with a build that had even stronger buffs, one that went over 150% when everything was online... But ultimately I ended up wanting more range and duration than the original build could fit. I decided it was overspecialized and went with this instead.

EDIT: Also, all my Glory builds are crit/raw damage. In my testing, the base status on Glory proved to be too low to justify building for status. The best builds are all some variation of damage/crit/speed. Even the crit is a little on the flat side, but it's enough to be worth the mod slots.

Edited by XaoGarrent

21 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

To go into dark humor territory , how many pregnant warframes you see rolling like a gymnast (grendel is an exception)

Or librarians or concrete slabs.  On the other hand, when was the last time you saw a gymnast roll like a meatball?

As for my build, I floored it on duration (>200%), bumped up strength and range a bit (139% & 142%), and went with the usual 75% efficiency while running Energy Nexus and Equilibrium for energy gains and Archon Vitality because fire.  Auras are Dreamer's Bond since I don't have Energy Siphon and Corrosive Projection since the goal was to focus on her damage from Glory.   I also added PSF as a precaution, but I have no idea how well that works while airborne (that one mod reducing damage taken by 40% while airborne would be a good alternative as well).  For arcanes, I went with Energize for more energy and Molt Efficiency for even more duration.  I don't really have any archon shards to use on her, but if I did, I'd focus on ability duration, secondary damage effects and maybe max energy if you have an excess of blue shards.

The goal for my build (for how well it works) is to keep her airborne as much as possible while keeping up her weapon damage aura and gaze as often as possible.  Any excess of energy goes toward either Glory alt fire given enough of her circles are available or throw out more circles if there aren't.  I'm sure it could be better, but I just work with what I have.

Posted (edited)

Update on my build: So I made a few small changes to my build to help fit my play style

I've ended up going for Archon Vital for the Heat Proc and Two Umbra mods for the high PS (Molt Aug & 2 Red Archon Shards for the extra boost). I put in Equilibrium due to I removed her 2nd power since I'm not a fan of cycle powers and placed Well of Life/w the Augment to get endless orbs.

I also have put in Streamline and Hate, since I wish to stay in her 4th as long as possible (Might be a bit overkill, but I just love Efficy) and a basic 15% Range is enough for her since I only use her one for the alt trigger on her 4th (and throwing down a small zone of healing). Steel Chr for the extra Mod Cap and Growing power for even more PS

Warframe0000

Do note: I hate Negative Stat builds, I'll never do it, I could put more Range on her if I get away with not using Boral's Hate but will have to see

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Warframe0000do note: I hate Negative Stat builds, I'll never do it, 

Same, same :) never done it outside of Nova back when I played her and her first ability. Which is the only example I can give because otherwise I keep my builds clean. 

55 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Same, same :) never done it outside of Nova back when I played her and her first ability. Which is the only example I can give because otherwise I keep my builds clean. 

Yup, fun fact I never even used Nova outside of leveling her lol

• Like 1