Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.2

[DE]Megan

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.2 

For those who purchased the Lavos Yersin Skin between Jade Shadows’ release and Hotfix 36.0.1 and were missing its custom Shoulder Guards, they have been sent to your account. You may need to manually equip them in the Arsenal in order for them to appear. 

Changes:

• Changed the name of the “Shotgun Cannonade” Mod to “Semi-Shotgun Cannonade” to match the naming standard of the other Semi-Trigger Cannanade Mods that were released in Jade Shadows.  

• Known issue: We will fix the inability to equip this Mod onto the Steflos in a future Hotfix. 

• Player Necramech changes: 

• Player Necramech’s Shields now have a 50% Damage Reduction. 

• Also fixed Warframe and the Railjack Shields missing their intended 50% Damage Reduction!

• Player Necramechs have also had their weaknesses/resistances standardized to match Tenno Health.  

• Updates some of the Terror Landing Craft’s SFX. 

Fixes

• Fixed getting soft-locked after equipping and aiming the Shockprod or Stunna Fishing Spears. 

• Known issue: Unfortunately this (and not being able to see the fishing UI) is still occurring in Quests that have a fishing stage to it (ex: Heart of Deimos). We are investigating for a fix for a future Hotfix/Update.

• Fixed the Melee Crescendo Arcane granting double the intended Initial Combo amount on Finishers. 

• Fixed the Secondary Fortifier Arcane overwriting existing Overguard values if they are over the Arcane’s 15k cap. 

• Fixed performance issues occurring during the first cutscene of the Jade Shadows Quest. 

• Fixed the duration of Protea’s Blaze Artillery being slightly reduced when it is not firing. 

• Fixed Blast Status Effects causing performance drops and crashes. 

• Fixed immediately getting stuck on a railing after loading into an Ascension mission through Ordis at the Larunda Relay. 

• Fixed Chat Link preview descriptions for several Mods being broken. 

• Fixed Warframes in the Conclave no longer having their damage type resistances/weaknesses. In other words, we’ve restored it back to pre-Jade Shadows.

• Fixed cases of “Account update failed” after playing an Ascension mission as Stalker. 

• Fixed the Terror Landing Craft Skin missing VFX in its in-game Market diorama.  

• Fixed a crash caused by Stalker’s Punishment ability when used at the end of an Ascension mission.  

• Fixed a flickering duplicate of Lohk’s Embrace occurring when viewing it at certain angles. 

• Fixed a script error caused by Jade’s Light’s Judgment ability. 

• Fixed a script error caused by Qorvex’s Containment Wall ability. 

• Fixed a script error caused by Protea’s Blaze Artillery ability. 

• Fixed a script error caused by the Discipline's Merit Mod. 

• Fixed a script error caused by Gyre’s Rotorsell ability. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Legendary Core. 

• Fixed a crash caused by Finishers.

• Like 17

• [DE]Megan changed the title to Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.2
Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Also fixed Warframe and the Railjack Shields missing their intended 50% Damage Reduction!

Are you telling me shields have been bugged since abyss of dagath ? my whole life was a lie ...

• Like 15

18 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Please revert this
image.png?ex=66740bde&is=6672ba5e&hm=520

Seriously, revert it. Please make status effects take on energy colors, it already did this if you had no energy color selected before. At least make it a toggle…

Edited by AurenValdari
Increasing Clarification after image vanished
  • Like 21

6 minutes ago, Rosariaa said:

Is it a bug for the elementalist mods not changing the stats on the left window?

Status Damage is not a stat currently represented in the Arsenal, if that is what you mean. That by design for now. Should this mechanic be used more, we may look to add it, but no guarantees. :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Please revert this
image.png?ex=66740bde&is=6672ba5e&hm=520

Maybe it's just me, but this feels like it's better for consistency. Especially for newer players that may not know about statuses all too much. Especially with the new recommended elements to use, it will just be a lot easier overall to know what's happening 

• Like 3

While using Jade, I got killed by a green beam focusing on me while scanning a Cephalon Simaris target with full shield and armor. Will the shield bug fix resolve this since you are fairly helpless while scanning targets?

• Like 1

• Fixed Blast Status Effects causing performance drops and crashes.

alas, tried out my status boar again in the simulacrum...still drops my framerate into the single digits. slideshow remains.

• Like 1