The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daughter NEED to be a fangirl of on-lyne

with the new boyband/infested liches. DE NEEDS to make daughter a massive fangirl of the band. please DE, either make it a side quest, or something, but this NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

also, would be hilarious if Nora keeps getting request from daughter to play their song over and over, and she gets more and more pissed at having to do it.

• Like 15

Since Daughter already has some music playing when you interact with her, perhaps they could have a small chance of it being replaced with On-lyne's music whenever you do so.

• Like 4

Am 21.7.2024 um 17:25 schrieb Keyhound:

with the new boyband/infested liches. DE NEEDS to make daughter a massive fangirl of the band. please DE, either make it a side quest, or something, but this NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

also, would be hilarious if Nora keeps getting request from daughter to play their song over and over, and she gets more and more pissed at having to do it.

Sarcasm ?

The two absolutely disgusting things I see in WF: this dumb family and a boyband.

And the infestation is not the disgusting part of it.

It´s like poo on ice cream....

• Like 2

On 2024-07-21 at 7:41 PM, Thorham said:

Isn't Daughter a little old for boy bands?

lol, and here I was thinking the opposite, that she sees boy bands the same way we see medieval music because its centuries/millennia old music to her generation

• Like 1

Actually .... This could be a very good starting point and would be thematically apt for when they introduce it.

Kaelli , and kahl could be bantering and then kaelli starts hearing the music and recognises it from one of the old earth records and sends the Tenno to investigate.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

This and bring the family 1999 stuff. Give Vilcor an AK47, Bring Kermerros a rat or S#&$ even a cat. Let Gomaitru have a "1# best mom" mug! Let Otak have an actual diamond and give NecraLoid a #*!%ing hug cuz he deserves it!

Edited by (NSW)XXxzadrixXX
  • Like 1

i just hope they polish the new mode before implementing any of these random lore ideas.

i still remember how broken every single mode they release is. it was easy to excuse it 10 years ago. not so much these days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raarsi said:

Yes, which is why Father should be the one with the posters of them.

Daughter DOES like them too, but buries it ALL under sarcasm because she doesn't want to be seen to enjoy 'dad music'.

• Like 2

On 2024-07-22 at 5:46 PM, Valfar_de said:

Sarcasm ?

The two absolutely disgusting things I see in WF: this dumb family and a boyband.

And the infestation is not the disgusting part of it.

It´s like poo on ice cream....

You... wanna actually explain your opinion?

I think the Entrati are fine. Albrecht Entrati is mysterious, but not every character in WF has to be directly attached to Warframes.  There were a lot of Orokin, and not all of them were Ballas; he just ended up being the most powerful, but other Orokin like Nihil and the Queens are also incredibly intelligent, why not the Entrati? 

We already know in lore that Ballas didn't want to bother with the void (viewing the tenno as literal demons), so ofc there had to be another, equally important Orokin that was specializing in that area instead of sentients and warframes.

Edited by Lord_Chibi
  • Like 1