Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else tired of the Murmur, the laboratories, Netracells and Deep Archimedea?

I still enjoy EDA. NGL the randomization is what's keeping that alive for me (the challenge is what brings me, the rewards are okay but not enough to call me)

I've mostly abandoned netracells however, depending on the week, I only play them when I need shards. It was painful from the beginning and they never did anything to fix it.

Archon hunts are really getting the short stick from me though. I still do them sometimes but why do 3 missions when I can do netracells instead?

• Like 2

I think mileage may differ for different players ,

I have kinda stopped doing netracells ,

But I like the challenge aspect of EDA so I  still do it , it being a weekly thing is also just right for a weekend.

I think a major part of that is cause I do have a decent stockpile of shards for the foreseeable future , and the legendary melee arcanes are not as legendary in my opinion , so even a rank 4 is fine .

I do like the atmosphere , but like everything else it's starting to become mundane after so many runs.

It was expected and is not really a surprise.

• Like 1

Not really, the enemies are unique and the tileset is beautiful. i think your issue is with pubs there, don't expect efficiency or even basic understanding of the requirements of staying in red circle. Best you can do is be prepared to carry the mission solo when the need arises.

• Like 4

I am OK with it.

It is more like a testing ground for my new builds, like using a frame I am not familiar with, or a new gun that I am still learning how to use and build.

It is just sufficiently challenging that, even if I messed up my builds, I can finish it in a reasonable time.

• Like 2

On 2024-08-05 at 3:32 PM, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Definitely not, now that armor and EHP are nerfed so severely, no point to double green anymore. Very few builds actually need tau shards to hit their threshholds. Nothing right now makes me ALT+F4 out of this game faster than seeing a melee adapter as my Netracell reward. At least they finally removed those godawful Kahl missions from the grind, giving us the shard from Bird basically for free each week.

Assuming you're already using corrosive it is absolutely worth it. Which other 2 shards will give you a 15% total DPS increase?

Edited by FiveN9ne
  • Like 1

On 2024-08-05 at 5:59 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:
On 2024-08-05 at 5:09 PM, ominumi said:

Have to wonder how some players are able to do hundreds of tridolon for all those arcanes.

No Job, No Life

and a hek ton of fizzy drinks and snacks, with a toilet as a gaming chair and power naps! /s

Not really. It is a content like any other. With a good team you can do 6 tricaps per night cycle. That is only 50 minutes. People can stay in Kuva Survival longer. C rotations of Alchemy/Mirror Defence take ~28 minutes. You got 50 minutes break when they day is up. I have never done anything like this (premade organized team 6x3 per night) and still have almost 200 tripcaps. But I did not get my arcanes from those, but from the Event.

There are even tools to plan ahead, so you can do w/e in the day cycle and just alt tab back to game when Night is coming and your alarm clock rings:

https://codepen.io/darshanags/pen/eKdvdj

It is like competitive gaming. Some people like it and it gives them rush and some do not. Can have both life and job without problem.

The only thing I dont like with the labs/murmur things is when the culverins and such dies and gives you visual overload of exploding instead of gently getting seperated into blody pieces like other factions. It makes melee somewhat annoying to play, especially in survival when so much explodes at once.

It's as if Tiny Tina is working at DE.

• Like 2

I really hate DA. Forcing people into sub optimal gear with very high level enemies. Worse are some of the c****s in this game mode. They die and you pick them up and when you need help to get picked of the ground they type some BS about skill issue and leave you on the ground, forfeiting the rewards from part 3. I am not going to replay this mess just to get to the final reward tier again.

Nah it's hands down my favorite tileset so far. The Murmur are the most diverse enemy group we have in the game and I hope they won't be the last. I would love to have enemies that can stealth and latch to walls like the Frog Soldiers in MGS4.

I love Netracells, they're straightforward, rewarding, and can get a lil challenging if your not careful with your builds.

And I like EDAs, I used to love them up until I had a Pub Mission ruined by the game locking me out of controls. Couldn't do anything and I was carrying the group in terms of damage so it all fell apart on the last mission. Which has happened on just about every bit of content DE has put out that encourages a teeny tiny amount of actual cooperative gameplay. So if they fix that bug I'll go back to loving EDAs again.

I love the labs, that's exactly the kind of content I really like. I wish there were more mission types, but that's me wanting more, not less.

I don't mind the netracell missions but it's pretty bland and I wish there was more to it then "sit around waiting while one player stalls stuff to get all the damage score".

I like how the vault presents the most tasteful goatse I've seen in the history of the internet, but I wish there was some kind of final guardian in the vault before you can get your loot. 

DA I can take or leave depending on what the missions are. I don't ever like debuffs or restrictions on what I can use.

I don't ever like "you die, you're out" in warframe. On paper it's fine, but in reality as it actually plays out I've been screwed by host migrations/glitches far more then I've screwed up. And that is always irredeemably annoying.

I am usually more then ok with losing progress and I like the tension of actual death penalties in most games but with warframe's eternal jank there are situations like getting into mission three, popping out in and out of the frame to buff with spoilermode, and finding yourself running sideways, unable to fire or use skills for the rest of the map.

I don't actually hate DA and I often do end up enjoying it, but I sure don't look forward to it as it's usually a chore with the potential to become a farcical ordeal. 

• Like 1