The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the one single ability you would never subsume over ever?

Voruna, her whole kit is perfect since the release of Ulfrun's Endurance augment centered around Ulfrun's Descent.

latest?cb=20230728054359

She's like the Ultimate Ash on steroids. 150+ kpm with just her abilities on SP, she's addictive to play, and a ton of fun.

I also love Ash's Blade Storm, but would love to see his whole kit updated, multiplying his shadow clones by 2, and giving them a huge speed increase. Even with a dedicated stat-stick, he just can't compete with frames like Voruna.

• Like 1

I want to say Harrow's abilities: all of them.  Yeah, I know there are very legitimate reasons to get rid of any of the first three.  But I love the way his abilities mesh together, so I personally would "never" (but never say never) replace any of them.

So if it's just one ability, then I guess that means Covenant.  As it's the only one of the four I can't come up with a plausible reason for replacing, even if I were willing to do so.

On 2024-08-20 at 11:22 PM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

None. I'll put Wraithful Advance over Mesa's Peacemakers, I'll put Decoy over Saryn's Spores, no ability is sacred in my eyes, all can be replaced, for the lulz. 

Plus its why we are given configs and none of its permanent anyway. 

Nourish over eclipse, eclipse over roar, roar over nourish.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Thats the spirit. You should be a big name Youtube/Twitch Content Creator, and make this a video just to see peoples comments. 

I would never be able to top primed sure footed Atlas.

• Like 3

Nekros desecrate .

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Maybe Subsume Nezha's Firewalker, because if you stand in the fire trails, you'll be immune to knockdowns. Subsume it over his punch ability, it doesn't do much damage anyway. 

Atlas is already immune to knockdowns when on the ground.

22 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Atlas is already immune to knockdowns when on the ground.

(You have to read the earlier replies for the context. Like what can you add to Prime Sure footed Atlas as a build aka what builds are redundant, or just add extra layers of redundancy. Like putting Ice Wave over Lavos Vial Rush ability... so he can have a wave of of inflicting Cold on enemies.)

Maybe Catalyzing Shields on Parasitic Armor Inaros. Truely a build of builds. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

(You have to read the earlier replies for the context. Like what can you add to Prime Sure footed Atlas as a build aka what builds are redundant, or just add extra layers of redundancy. Like putting Ice Wave over Lavos Vial Rush ability... so he can have a wave of of inflicting Cold on enemies.)

Maybe Catalyzing Shields on Parasitic Armor Inaros. Truely a build of builds. 

Ah , in that case perhaps lavos with flow and energy nexus.

14 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

That's pretty good.

Maybe Archon Flow though? Since Lavos can use his 3 to electrify enemies, and so all the enemies dropping all those extra Energy Orbs will synergise really well with Energise. Lavos will never run out of energy that way, and may even compete with Harrow as far as Energy economy! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

A build that's clearly missing Quick Thinking.

On topic, Caliban's Lethal Progeny. Largely because it's the one ability that really feels sentient themed to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

That's pretty good.

Maybe Archon Flow though? Since Lavos can use his 3 to electrify enemies, and so all the enemies dropping all those extra Energy Orbs will synergise really well with Energise. Lavos will never run out of energy that way, and may even compete with Harrow as far as Energy economy! 

perhaps pair it with a good sniper and sharpshooter so really bring the energy up through active useage and obviously lavos is known for using snipers and getting headshot kills.

2 hours ago, drnlmza said:

A build that's clearly missing Quick Thinking.

Dont firget hunter adrenaline to take advantage of the excellent armor and high health.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nova's Molecular Prime. All these years...and it's still a top-tier ability. Running a Slova for most mission types (sans excavation and defense) is welcomed because double damage, crowd control, and AoE splash damage is just so much goodness wrapped into one button. Conversely, running a Spova in a defense is peak efficiency, because spending more than six minutes in a mission is literally the worst. But don't you dare bring a Slova into an excavation; nobody wants to run to a different tile just to source power cells.

200.gif

• Like 1