The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.3

[DE]Megan

Netracell Changes & Fixes: 

• Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 
    • Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 
    • This change has also been applied to the “Kill Infested Close to the Cauldron to infuse it” stage of the Cambion Drift Assassination Bounty - now, players are only required to kill enemies from within the circle instead of needing enemies to be within range. 
    • Devshorts watchers may have expected this change with Koumei & The Five Fates update later this year, but this snuck in earlier than planned!
  • Added in-world VFX to better communicate to players where the marked zone begins.
    6e0519a1fdea437909923cfa70540944.jpg
    • Note: We are looking to increase the visibility of the border, as it is at times difficult to see, especially with an abundance of enemies around. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning around the marked zone if a player roams the map far away from the objective, causing halts in mission progress.  
  • Fixed using a Cipher to hack into the Netracell terminal causing the door not to open,  preventing players from beginning the mission. 

Changes: 

• Made several improvements to Duviri sounds. 
  • Changed Akarius Prime’s shot sound to be less high-pitched.    
  • Updated the position of the Ares Helmet on Styanax so that it is rotated slightly lower at the Artist’s request.
    • This also fixes gaps in the mesh from appearing. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the following issues with the Saya’s Vigil Quest: 
    • Fixed being unable to progress in the Saya’s Vigil Quest after loading into Cetus while in a Squad with a player who had completed it. 
      • Since this is intended to be a Solo quest, a popup will now ask you to leave your Squad to begin it. 
    • Fixed being unable to replay Saya’s Vigil due to objective markers not appearing. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning if Host Migration occurs at the start of an Alchemy mission in the Circuit. 
  • Fixed being unable to further target enemies with Atlas’ Landslide after they’ve been Petrified and have been ragdolled by Landslide’s 3rd hit. 
  • Fixed the “Don’t Blow It” (Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption) Nightwave Act not tracking progress for Clients. 
  • Fixed the Maginav Prime Signa offset being too high on most Warframes. 
  • Fixed mesh scale of the Corachrix Shoulder Armor when equipped on Banshee’s Voidshell Skin. 
  • Fixed Lotus’ facial animations jittering during The Lotus Eaters cutscenes. 
  • Fixed a floating Aggri Formation near the Northwind Village in Duviri. 
  • Fixed Sevagoth Prime's Shadow Helmet showing as a cosmetic that you do not own in the inbox message received after purchasing Prime Access. 
  • Fixes towards a crash that occurs in Railjack missions. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by a combination of Mirage and the Synoid Simulor in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed a script error on SteamDeck caused by interacting with a Loc-Pin after it had been placed. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/ 

• Like 36

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 

Blessed

• Like 7

still no fixes for these old detrimental bugs:

• unable to see each other in dojo thus not being able to trade
  • mag, mirage, mesa (and in very rare cases ash) locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons)
    I recently found out the cause of mag's issues: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1410661-issues-with-mags-crush-ability/
  • ash's 4 showing wrong numbers(damage and kills in statistics are wrong too)
  • slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing(probably may be fixed with the new low frame latency option)
  • waypoints(multiple different bugs in different areas), codex/simulacrum scans,
  • kahl getting stuck in a rampart on a "Junk run mission" (but who cares, we don't need to do it anymore)
  • Moonwalk after transference (still happens as of 2024/08/30)
  • Sanctuary Onslaught breaking if host migraton happens right before the portal spawns(I think it's in the game since its release)
  • Xata's whisper on clients creates bubbles not where you shot the enemy(usually on legs, which makes headshots impossible)
  • Duviri(all modes) is still full of different bugs
    for example: getting a duviri drifter when using transference in the circuit(yes, it still happens)
  • Revived vulpaphyla and sentinels don't have invisibility if you have it on until you recast invisibility.
  • If you use quick melee then swap the weapon and shoot fast enough, the weapon swap will be cancelled(but it'll show a different weapon in the bottom right corner right before you shoot). Usually weapon swap cannot be cancelled.
  • If you use quick melee then quickly do a heavy slam attack, it can sometimes do a regular slam instead or do no damage at all(but you'll lose combo in any case)
  • Exalted melee interactions with regular melee combo, initial combo and gladiator set bonuses are a buggy mess.
  • Getting softlocked in navigation after opening it (opening foundry by clicking on "X items ready to claim" notification always helps tho, and opening then closing chat usually helps too)
  • If you join a random squad from the orbiter, you might be sent to the host's dojo after the mission if they started from there.
  • Automatically using parazon on fallen liches even when not pressing any buttons at all.
  • Bulllet jump may malfunction when done right after landing or after slams(even from stance "slam" attacks). Seems to be a collision issue.
  • Zenistar disc lasting 100s when you throw it at x12(it returns at 20s left out of 120) #makezenistargreatagain
  • Zenistar's disc aura looks much bigger than the actual damaging area if you have any +range mods in it.
  • Zenistar's disc interactions with magus aggress are just wtf. Attack nothing and lose stacks faster? Lose stacks after disc has returned when you hit nothing?
  • Screen shake setting resetting if you alt-tab after turning it off. (fullscreen mode seems to be required)
  • Different enemy spawn issues:(I prob forgot something in this list)
      Hide contents
    • Not enough enemies spawning on railjack skirmish missions, resulting in inability to finish it. Last time happened: 2024/08/31
    • Vomvalysts not spawning well if you run around the map too much
    • Dargyns spawning in wrong places on Koro (Kuva fortress assault)
    • Enemies not spawning well enough on most exterminate missions(railjack, zariman and new deimos tileset are an exception). This often results in inability to get 10 reactant if you reached the objective. Often you have to run back and forth near extraction so more enemies spawn so you can finish the mission.
      This has happened as recently as 24/06/2024, where 2 of my squad members weren't able to get the 10th reactant because there were no enemies left on the map, and none were spawning.
    • Enemies can spawn right in front of you on Lua exterminate mission(might be a feature). Same with thraxes on void cascade.
    • Enemies don't spawn after wave 562 of arbitration defense(it reaches lvlcap at that wave, it might've been fixed, but it's hard to test it)
    • On very rare occasions a LOT(like 100) of enemies can spawn in one of the vaults of Archon spy mission on Jupiter.
    • On netracell missions: if your map has a U-shape generation(room where you kill enemies is at one end of this U), enemies can spawn on the other side of this "U", which can be up to a kilometer away.
    • Enemies not spawning soon enough in Liberation stage during cetus bounties, which often results in the control level dipping below 50% before you even get the chance to kill enemies.

• also pls fix those cascade/thrax bugs:

Hide contents
    • in cascade clients often can't see some of the void tears they cleared (this is very rare for hosts)
    • for clients, some thraxes(probably self-revived) can look like ghosts, but act like in a regular form and being immune to status effects and some abilities(can be damaged in warframe tho)
    • if you kill thraxes' physical form when they start recapturing an exoliser, they may still keep recapturing it while transforming into the ghost form(and finish recapturing it while in ghost form)
    • thraxes are shown as invincible(grey healthbar) when they are actually not
    • sometimes killed(in physical form) thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a ghost form. they can only be noticed by sound and a minimap marker. this is quite rare, but it has ruined some people's void flood missions.
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become immune to any form armor strip
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a physical form, which lets them recapture exolisers
    • in rare cases there can be an invincible(but visible) ghost thrax that is doing nothing near an exoliser
    • in very rare cases exoliser can stop spawning at all(same condition as exoliser delays below: 3-3-3 or 3-3-4 tile and doing it fast)
    • sometimes in fissure cascade exolisers can become impossoble to clear after they are recaptured by a thrax(this is extremely rare outside of fissure missions)
    • sometimes you become unable to use operator at all, not just with transference but via non-purged exolisers or trokars as well
    • there are also a lot of fissure specific bugs that I'm too lazy to list here

exoliser wrong order(skips, jumps and delays):

• exoliser skip: instead of going in order 1-2-3-4 in a certain room, they go in the order of 1-2-4 or (1st skipped) 2-3-4. this bug is quite common
    • exoliser jump: usually happens to skipped exoliser: instead of order 1-2-3-4, it goes 3-1-2-4(3rd spawns before other three). this bug is quite rare
    • exoliser delay: when the 30s exoliser spawn timer reaches 0, it says that new exoliser has spawned when it actually hasn't. usually next exoliser spawn after the next 30s(rarely after 2 delays in a row).
      this happens very often if you do the mission fast enough in a squad and the total amount of exoliser spawn points is low(for example if you have rooms with 3, 3 and 4 spawn points).
  • Also during netracells if you have a U-form tile enemies can spawn up to 1km away, which makes the mission obnoxiously long

Some new bugs introduced in the Jade update:

• With Total Eclipse augment, going far enough from warframe as operator often disables Eclipse. Edit: still happens as of update 36.1.4
  • With "Fire Manual Trigger Weapons Continuously” some(scourge and ferrox do but afentis doesnt) spearguns may temporarily block shooting and melee https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1401946-unable-to-shoot-or-throw-scourge-prime-after-switching-from-secondary/ Edit: still happens as of update 36.1.4
  • New knockdown+electric proc (from magnetic status on OG/shield break) seems to proc on you(in both warframe and operator) for seemingly no reason, even if there are no enemies nearby
    You can randomly get knocked down with an electric proc on zariman missions. Seems to be an issue with corpus derivator units, but the reason could be different.
Edited by Megazawr
  • Like 21

i mean, the issue was teammates killing enemies that are outside of the marked area, while they themselves are also outside of the marked area. in practice this change will change less than you think it will :/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using a Cipher to hack into the Netracell terminal causing the door not to open,  preventing players from beginning the mission. 

THANK YOU!!!!! Baffling to me why this soft lock failed to repeatedly make the top issues list considering this was a soft lock that could also led to griefing abuse potential. But hey at least it is fixed now.

Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 

The bigger problem is the lack of direction given in Netracells. It was just assumed we had to kill within the border. The HUD doesn't make it very clear what you need to do. This will be at least a minor help but not much.

Fixed a crash caused by a combination of Mirage and the Synoid Simulor in the Simulacrum. 

Flashbacks for anyone? I wasn't around when that was a thing but I'm sure this statement will cause some flashbacks for some folks that started playing earlier than me.

Here is a short 30 second clip of a minor annoyance I have, any chance it can get fixed soon?

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 4

hace 5 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed a crash caused by a combination of Mirage and the Synoid Simulor in the Simulacrum. 

It's funny that Mirage and Synoid Simulor are still troublemakers up to these days xD

Still no fix for Bleed statuses from Bladestorm ignoring "Increased Finisher Damage" buffs as per:

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference such as Arcane Blessing. Heat Elemental Ward, etc.

Still no fix for "moonwalk" bug caused by Transference as a client, resulting in complete loss of functionality other than basic movement. This bug is especially problematic as the only way to fix it is to use a revive during Bleedout, or successfully kill enough enemies during Last Gasp to revive yourself during Bleedout.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not benefitting from Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline.

Please remove Entrati Lanthorn from Elite Deep Archimedea drop tables. It has become a very abundant resource since Whispers in the Walls was released, and more so after Dante Unbound. Dedicating a weekly drop to 3 Entrati Lanthorn is a very poor choice and should either be replaced or removed.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

The Maginav Prime Signa still sits too high, but it is better than release date. Please continue adjusting it.

Please give Sevagoth Prime's Shadow a "Toggle Prime Details" option for skins. The Primed Shadow not having increased stats at all is also quite disappointing. Being able to equip Signas on the Shadow would be nice too.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Lotus’ facial animations jittering during The Lotus Eaters cutscenes. 

I thought this was a great feature for its moment actually 😭

8 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

Dargyns spawning in wrong places on Koro (Kuva fortress assault)

What exactly do you mean by this? Where are they supposed to spawn?

5 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Flashbacks for anyone? I wasn't around when that was a thing but I'm sure this will statement will cause some flashbacks for some folks that started playing earlier than me.

PTSD? It was glorious on Draco. Couldn't see a thing, but it was hilarious.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Netracell Changes & Fixes: 

• Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 

OH MY GOD YESSSSS. FINALLY I CAN PLAY PUB NETRACELLS WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT TEAMMATES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT A CIRCLE IS.

Thank you, Megan.

• Like 1

Hello
There are still more bugs that got no fixes such as:
1-  Veil Proxima, Railjack: There is a Mission in Railjack Veil Proxima, requires to destroy 70 Fighters, but the Problem is,Fighters Do not Spawn
Like Yea we destroy 40-60 fighters, then they stop coming, it does not happen always 24/7, but sometimes it does,
Mostly Happens if we destroy the Crewships and the two Objectives, there remain only fighters to get over with , but they dont spawn when other objects are done.
this problem has been happening with me since April. many updates & fixes happened but that one still bugged.
So if we do the main objectives, then we go to the fighters, they stop coming.

2- Railjack Player aim, When i pilot the Railjack and fight, then i get enemies on board, when i leave driving the railjack, i notice my Aim crosshair is broken, it's like I see TWO aimpoints if i'm using Nataruk, and one AIm-point on other weapons, but the aimpoint is not aiming on the enemy, so the crosshair gets broken sometimes, but alot.it isnt easy to play with broken aim.
3- Warframe animation stucks, you become like a status, an idle player model (being like a stick) : while playing, the player animation gets broken, Mostly happens on Open worlds and Railjack.
The Player animation no longer animate on fire, on Melee, or any kind of attacks, the player remains like an idle warframe even when shooting, this bug happens x3 times with Titania warframe, i tried 3 different computers, it happened on them as well, and even to my squad mates alot. we need something to refresh it, like !fullupdate or something that fix this frozen animation thing.
4-Railjack, Radiator expose: Sometimes when we go in the grineer station, hanger, and expose the radiator, it says Radiator exposed open fire, but when we try to shot it from outside, It's Not even exposed, still stuck, and this bug causing a full mission failure as No way to destroy a stuck radiator .
5-Plains, cetus, one of the bounties parts is to clear area of Grineer control, and kill an amount of enemies to win the bonus, but sometimes, in some places in the plains, Grineer spawning rate is TOO slow, so it's asking us to kill an amount of grineer in 1min, while the dropships take 2-2.5 Mins to drop enough grineer, they're too slow in some places in the plains, which is causing a bonus failure  while it is Not player sided issue .
6- Railjack cloak Mod, this mod makes the railjack cloack so enemies can Not see it and they cant fire at what they cant see. But while cloaked, the corpus capital ship was still firing laser beams on a cloaked Railjack, which means the cloak is not working if capital ship still can fire on us. this bug needs a fix, Capital ship fire on cloaked idle railjack.
7- Lose mission when the host leaves: It Happened few times with me, in Netralcells, and some other missions, when the Host leave the squad, we get returned to our Orbiter and we get (Mission Failed!) , which is a pain to happen..
8- Orb veils-venus-Fortuna, Narmer Bounty: In this bounty there is a dig sites stage, where we have to protect the excavators, in this stage the Narmer-corpus drop ships coming spamming like crazy, even some of them keep stacking-stacking and touching the ground,, a big mess! 

i get pissed off that no one fixed them all this long. Your fan <3
Thanks !

Edited by Natasha_Yar
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, Natasha_Yar said:

Lose mission when the host leaves: It Happened few times with me, in Netralcells, and some other missions, when the Host leave the squad, we get returned to our Orbiter and we get (Mission Failed!) , which is a pain to happen.

If the lobby is closed(invite only or friends only), when host leaves everybody leaves with him. It's a feature(that has some pros and cons imo)

P.S. Gotta add lack of spawns on "hold control" bounty stage in my buglist   Added it in the buglist

Edited by Megazawr
  • Like 1

Still no  codex fix....🥲
Still 3 deimos ennemies not spawning on deimos.
Still scanning the Fortress Scanner counts as security camera.
Still a Juno Geminex Moa and a Rogue voidrig duplicate in the codex.
There is still 12 ennemies entries from old event in the codex/simulacrum (put them in simaris hunting list).
Still missing 116 codex entries from existing ennemies and objects.

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 8

hace 16 minutos, HawkensPrime dijo:

i mean, the issue was teammates killing enemies that are outside of the marked area, while they themselves are also outside of the marked area. in practice this change will change less than you think it will :/

I am pretty sure it will make a nice impact in mission progress. There are 4 people per squad, if only one person drifts away from the red circle, they barely had any effect because enemies will still spawn close to it, forcing them into the marked area anyways. The problem was enemies dying outside the perimeter by AOE weapons or abilities like Saryn's spores, Gauss' Thermal Sunder or Octavia's mallet; so they didn't count even if we were inside, but now they will. Those were things we had no control on and only solution was waiting for enemies to reach into circle or forcing them inside with CC abilities. Let's try not to stare at occasional scenarios like someone wandering outside the circle and focus on the main picture gameplay-wise. 

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 1