The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.3

[DE]Megan

Come on, the big problem here is that team "mates" usually actually leave the marked area to kill mobs, and not because they killed enemies outside the marked area. Unfortunately this is a difficult problem to solve, the only solution I see is some warning about "leaving the mission area" with the screen completely blurred, which forces the damn player to return to the right area.

• Like 6

Just now, RafMatador22 said:

Come on, the big problem here is that team "mates" usually actually leave the marked area to kill mobs, and not because they killed enemies outside the marked area. Unfortunately this is a difficult problem to solve, the only solution I see is some warning about "leaving the mission area" with the screen completely blurred, which forces the damn player to return to the right area.

This. All this.

I'd say add a damaging field that kills in seconds to the whole map except the circle but that's too extreme

A better option would be to make players deal no damage unless they're inside the circle or something

• Like 1

The Maginav Prime Signa still isn't as far forward as it should be, judging from the Prime Access promotional image. Specifically for Sevagoth Prime, the signa is supposed to be towards the front of his "hat." The previous version was behind the hat, and now its towards the center. This is a lot better than it was previously, though.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

Not in doorways or hallways (they get stuck and act very janky there)

Ah okay. I've never seen that. Koro is the best place for a certain riven challenge and I'd hate to see it get nerfed, so as long as they don't mess with the ones outside the big vault door too much everything's cool lol.

1 minute ago, ANT. said:

Ah okay. I've never seen that. Koro is the best place for a certain riven challenge and I'd hate to see it get nerfed, so as long as they don't mess with the ones outside the big vault door too much everything's cool lol.

Well if you start the door destruction in the beginning, they should spawn on left and right sides of the bridge, in the air. This has been the case a few years ago, but now they mostly spawn in the doorway and hallway right before the bridge, and sometimes in the room that's right after that door you break through. I see them spawn in proper places less often than the opposite.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 

• Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 
  • This change has also been applied to the “Kill Infested Close to the Cauldron to infuse it” stage of the Cambion Drift Assassination Bounty - now, players are only required to kill enemies from within the circle instead of needing enemies to be within range. 
  • Devshorts watchers may have expected this change with Koumei & The Five Fates update later this year, but this snuck in earlier than planned!

AMAZING. thanks

hace 9 minutos, Trollocaustic dijo:

Seriously, dude. As if Saryn isn't ridiculously broken as is...

Brother, it has nothing to do with being broken or not, its consistency and clarity. If the arcane says it does something but it doesn't, it's a problem.

• Like 3

Checked Navimag Prime on Sevagoth Prime: Now it goes further on the Z axis (so it reaches the front at max Y slider position), but it now always floats when before it'd be touching Sevagoth Prime's helmet. I think you need to actually lower the absolute height on it a tad so the front piece makes contact, which is what people wanted (cursor shows the gap):

UacBNFv.jpeg

At least it's also the impression I had Kaz had in mind when the concept art was shown.

If you could make another pass on Sevagoth Prime at least I'd be very very grateful. Thanks for giving it a look nonetheless :)

PS: When will you guys upload the newer Prime Access avatars here, I'm dying to become a royal navy soldier kek

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Maginav Prime Signa offset being too high on most Warframes. 

When will this be addressed for the Ember Heirloom Signa?

I don't really want to have to ask for a refund here, but it's just not usable on any of my frames the way it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellniko75 said:

Thanks
Are you guys planning to address melee influence not spreading saryn's 3?

I'm going to need more explanation. Did it used to work? The comments on the wiki seemed to indicate so it in which case this would be a bug. But if it didn't from the very start then its a 50/50 chance it is a bug.

I don't want to sound picky and all that, but honestly the maginav prime still feels off. i guess it's alright on sevagoth prime, but on pretty much any other warframe it's either too high, too far back or both, even on the highest offset; just floating behing your head

imo the change is barely visible and pretty much all problems i had with it before still stand and it's especially frustrating considering it was supposed to be like a hat-thingy and ultimately the previous signas that are halo-like, do a better job resting on a warframe's head.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 

• Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 

Dude... that is fire. Shame AOE will make this a routine grind, but love the QOL.