Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.6

[DE]Danielle

8 minutes ago, Zahnrad said:

Hi, recently I tried using Wukong with the Nataruk for Saya's Visions and noticed that when using the Nataruk, the specter was unable to fire the bow. It'd play the animation and look like it was firing, but no projectile was being shot.

Is this intentional?

I think celestial twin generally struggles with anything that has infinite ammo.

10 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

so you don't consider nourish or wrathful advance a "damage boosting ability"? because they sure are.

This has been a thing for years. 

Danielle even explained that the only way to have these abilities on at the same time was through a glitch. More proof of it being unintentional to begin with. 

Vex Armor, Amp, Xata's Whisper, Eclipse, and Roar are damage-increased abilities as per their description and how they function, Roar being the biggest offender in acting like Faction Mods. These abilities, since Helminth released, were never allowed to be on a frame at the same time as another one. 

Example: Cannot have Roar and Xata on Xaku at the same time, you must get rid of Xata to have Roar on it. 

- Wrathful Advance is for melee's only
- Nourish applies a status proc of Viral to anything you use

So to answer your question, NO, these are not damage-increasing abilities. Neither is Shooting Gallery and or Smite (Infusion) when used on other frames. Straight-up damage increase abilities are a no-no to use together. 

Edited by Halo
Clarification
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

so you don't consider nourish or wrathful advance a "damage boosting ability"? because they sure are.

Nourish is considered the same as things like Ember's one with the augment. It applies a status effect and not a general damage modifier. Wrathful advance is hyper-specific for only melee-heavy attacks, not a general damage buff like the 4 they mention. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

More fixes towards a t-posing clone appearing on full-body FX —  notably, the Temporal Prime Ephemera.

It's not fixed yet and it's still broken. The most interesting thing is that, as I said in another topic, we paid real money for it and it should more or less be a priority for it to work normally and correctly. But this is my personal opinion and I hope they fix it soon, because this clone that appears above my frame is very annoying.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

More fixes towards a t-posing clone appearing on full-body FX —  notably, the Temporal Prime Ephemera.

23 minutes ago, Delmesa said:

Hooray!

Nevermind. Still broken. RIP. Next week or else 😶. Nah, I'm just playing... Unless? Nah, ahaha, I kid. 😶

Edited by Delmesa
Clarified subject

1 hour ago, MrPerez said:

And again, no words about the incompetent and soulless augment of Voruna ........ mabe only I understand that it is delusional, pointless and unnecessary mod as possible? 

I don't know much about it, but maybe you'd get some ideas from here?

One interesting thing he says in that video that I had no idea about:  there's apparently a kill range limit past where enemies won't drop anything.    If so, for some people the ultra high range builds might have been counterproductive.

2 minutes ago, DebrisFlow said:

Was excluding kuva from the effect of retriever mods a deliberate choice after 8 years of double resource charm? If so, will you lower kuva cost for rolling rivens after the massive nerf on double resource charm?

This should be a bug in my opinion, if it's not listed yet you can make a post about it