Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.8

[DE]Megan

il y a 7 minutes, JohnSpaniard a dit :

So, after a lot of updates, still Tenacious Bond not working, or Hunters Sinergy is useless for that purpose. I just want a DE to say if this is intended or a bug.

It's a bug. This has already been recognized as such.

EDIT: lol not fast enough :p

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 1

Hey, subsumed abilities on Hildryn are still broken.
There's a large amount of skills that she just cannot use properly while in Aegis Storm, despite the fact that she should.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1416904-multiple-abilities-subsumed-onto-hildryn-can-only-be-activated-in-once-in-aegis-storm/#comment-13134902

plz fix.

There is a bug where I was able to get double the nightwave standing despite only finishing one challenge. It was an elite weekly challenge where I had to complete 5 nightmare missions and after I completed it, I was awarded 14000 nightwave xp instead of the normal 7000. I wanted to address this as I'm afraid that me and others experiencing this could be falsely penalized for a bug that could be viewed in the system as an exploit.

This is a link to a clip I took of the mentioned bug:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/zzeee6UBnedK

Edited by (XBOX)zNinjaOnFire
Added the video of bug

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for Bleed statuses from Ash's Bladestorm ignoring "Increased Finisher Damage" buffs.

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference such as Arcane Blessing. Heat Elemental Ward, etc., causing Excalibur Umbra to LOSE health upon transferring back to him.

Still no fix for "moonwalk" bug caused by Transference as a client, resulting in complete loss of functionality other than basic movement. This bug is especially problematic as the only way to fix it is to use a revive after Bleedout, or successfully kill enough enemies during Last Gasp to revive yourself during Bleedout.

Still no fix for Ember Pyraxis Chest Plate and Shoulder Pads, as well as Sevagoth Glaukus Shoulder Armor, using Warframe colors rather than Attachment colors when customizing.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not counting towards Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline. Venari not being able to use Duplex Bond is also very bizarre. If DE refuse to change these issues, a statement of some sort as to why would be appreciated.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

Please give Sevagoth Prime's Shadow a "Toggle Prime Details" option for skins. The Primed Shadow not having increased stats at all is also quite disappointing. Being able to equip Signas on the Shadow would be nice too.

Can we get an update on Stalker mode, now that we've had Jade Shadows and a Stalker themed Nightwave? Last time we heard about it the game mode was finished and working, but wasn't implemented due to "lore concerns." Has it been abandoned?

Modding Koumei for large amounts of Range seems to break Kumihimo, causing the threads to not spread properly on the vertical axis. It also makes the ability extremely unreliable due to the initial ball's "bounce" effect that it has, resulting in a delay that causes the ability to activate in an unintended location. Only being able to have one instance of it active is also rather frustrating because of these traits. You are actively discouraged from modding for Range due to these factors, and it really could use some attention. Having a cap on the number of threads because of performance concerns is a very poor reason for shipping Kumihimo in its current state. Why not change the visual effects on the threads to address performance issues or something? Not being able to recast her third ability for better rolls is pretty annoying, and I don't see the reasoning for the scaling cooldown on her second ability. It doesn't seem to add anything other than more reason to NOT use the ability. 

Proboscis still has not received any changes. Having it scale with Claw mods would be nice, as well as having it hit multiple enemies rather than just one. Anything would be better than it's current state.

• Like 1

• Option to disable Community Customizations
    • It's a waste of screen-space for those that don't care what someone else's warframe looks like
  • Infested Salvage is completely broken, and has been for a while now
    • Zero enemies spawn regardless of Solo / Host / Client
  • Can the red-zones in the Orbiter finally be removed? There shouldn't be anywhere that is off-limits.
  • Though on the decoration-side of things, the Zariman wood-wall textures still not being centered despite their higher cost is annoying.
  • Any chance of the game's DLSS & FSR being updated to DLSS3.7 & FSR3.1 and allowing FrameGeneration?
  • Like 2

Please fix the aiming and firing mode getting locked. Basically sometimes u get hard-locked into the zoomed in reticle or sometimes u get locked into firing your rifle even when you release your mouse or you get locked into both of these at the same time. Not sure what triggers it but yeah, happens quite often.

Hi, I recently re-installed the game after formatting my pc and all of a sudden got this weird bug happening in my arsenal. Even if I select order by usage, it always sets back to by name. Only happens within the arsenal, don't have the same issue with the foundry or the mods. It only happens to me on pc, I don't have the same issue in my nintendo switch. 

• Like 2

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Please address Nova's loss of "neutral" enemy speed priming via an ability wheel like Wisp/Xaku/etc. or other solution as well as many other issues presented post-rework. Nova is not the same in quite a few aspects, and it diminishes the feel of the Warframe that's been present for 10 years with a substantial amount of players dedicated to her kit:

What do you need "neutral priming" for that either fast or speed cannot fix? I don't get it. Nova is one of the best frames now and you are asking a bit too much. Learn to adapt, please.

There is something weird going on in Railjack - Veil - Anomaly objectives. As always, it is still problematic to find 20 sentients to kill, so sometimes it is impossible to finish the mission. But now, on top of that, Vomvalyst no longer count, which makes the mission even trickier.

As well, basic sentients no longer drop cores in Anomaly.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed several Warframe & Operator/Drifter Skins having noticeable gaps in certain cloth areas (notably Valkyr’s Carnivex jacket, Hydroid’s Rakkam Helmet tail, Frost Harka’s skirt, Revenant Mephisto’s skirt, and so on). 

Thank you DE for fixing my endgame <3

I have a Sahasa Kubrow with Dig mod. From hot fix 7 it keeps digging every 16 or so seconds. It digs up nothing and keeps digging even if I'm full of energy and ammo. It even starts digging while being attacked and basically gets killed.

I'm on Xbox series X

Edited by (XBOX)Tecnink
Added info

Hotfix37.0.5:Fixed players receiving a duplicate copy of inbox messages that were deleted prior to Hotfix 37.0.4. 

• For those affected, the items attached to those repeated send inbox messages (if any) are yours to keep! 

Hotfix37.0.8:everything disappear

It's been years now... Can Primary Catchmoon with Pax Charge finally get the same 50 ammoregen/second like its (much stronger, mind you) Secondary counterpart has? It currently only has a measly 5 ammoregen/second.

With Macro Acroid (the 39 magazine loader part) and Pax Charge, it takes the Primary Catchmoon 7,8 seconds to recharge, with an additional 2,06 seconds of delay.
On the SECONDARY Catchmoon, however, which is also stronger to boot, the recharge only takes 0,78 seconds to recharge (with an additional 2,06 seconds of reload delay too, of course).

7,8 seconds of recharge time! That is not ok.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

What do you need "neutral priming" for that either fast or speed cannot fix? I don't get it.

"Neutral" Molecular Prime gave all the damage benefits of the ability without affecting enemy speed. This was a functionality quite a few players used, especially in public missions to not takeover missions, as you see Limbo does for example. Building for low strength to achieve close to this behavior defeats the purpose of the rework to this ability. The tech is already present to give Nova an option she was stripped of.

Nova is one of the best frames now and you are asking a bit too much.

Nova is in a fantastic spot for non-Nova players. I'm not asking too much when a majority of my (and other players' feedback) can be boiled down to:

1) Reinstate build options she had prior to the rework that were viable.

2) Removing an arbitrary cooldown on Null Star that is likely due to Helminth and harms Nova in the process. Mirage got the right treatment and so did Grendel. Nova deserves the same at minimum.

3) Removing and resolving the casting animation delay present on Wormhole that is exponentially worse when cast as a client. This ability has suffered when used as client for 10 years now and this was actually made worse in her rework. Missing portals isn't enjoyable at all, and the seamless chaining behavior that this ability should be able to achieve is just not there right now unless heavy amounts of casting speed are stacked, more than was needed before.

Learn to adapt, please.

That's rich coming from someone with multiple magnitudes less than what I put into keeping up with the game over my time playing. I've been adapting to major updates far more than most for nearly 10 years with changes that have dramatically affected my Arsenal more than a Nova rework has. Hundreds of thousands of Platinum in Riven Mod adjustment, tens of thousands of Platinum in Forma and other equipment consumables, many hours re-leveling equipment, and so much more has been done on my part to "adapt" as the game goes forward. I'm one of the more dedicated Warframe players this game has, without question. Get lost with this rubbish statement.

Nova is the Warframe I play the most by far, and there are still some issues present that I won't stop mentioning until they are addressed. I'm not "one-guying" DE either. There are several other players in my boat as well. To speak within my own domain here, Wormhole has a feeling to it that was not only not improved, but made slightly worse. Everyone who knows how to play Nova's Wormhole effectively knew Natural Talent was a mandatory mod for client portals pre-Archon Shards, and you now need even more casting speed as host just to come close to how the ability felt before. That's just one nuanced dilemma that still affects Nova and should be looked at. For this ability to feel good, it needs the casting experience of Molt for very obvious reasons if you use Wormhole in chained succession as a client for even a handful of missions.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1