Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

And another weapon goes down the drain, because people like to cry arround about stuff they dont have and begrudge others who own it.

Thanks.

I mean i knew this day will come. But didnt thought DE would give in that fast.

Edited by Derethevil

"- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop."

So other players shouldnt be able to increase the damage of these by feeding it??? Thought it was better to do it so, since everybody stills nyx targets wile she is in the bubble...

Great just finish  building the Brakk like i want yesterday now it nerf ,why cant you guys buff the crappy weapons(there a huge list to chose from) instead of nerfing what working(i bet it to hard or i should not ask they may screw it up)...Can i get me forma back on the weapon you nerf ?

"- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop."

So other players shouldnt be able to increase the damage of these by feeding it??? Thought it was better to do it so, since everybody stills nyx targets wile she is in the bubble...

I was really thinking, that it's supposed to be so :D

Well, it's not. Weird? Yep. But such a nice thing was good to have in cooperative game i guess

By the way. Just put 4 formas in my Brakk week ago (i have it with catalyst for 100+ missions, just got it after event) to make a viable endgame weapon. If i don't need another useless Impact-focused weapon, can i somehow remove formas from Brakk?

Edited by Skynin

My greatest gripes still unattended to:

-Vortex is still crashing and causing huge framerate dives to everyone who isnt the host of a game.

-Vortex is still pulling players in on laggy games.

-Nekros' summons pathing and AI are still broken, making his Ultimate useless apart from when summoning Infested.

Great just finish  building the Brakk like i want yesterday now it nerf ,why cant you guys buff the crappy weapons(there a huge list to chose from) instead of nerfing what working(i bet it to hard or i should not ask they may screw it up)...Can i get me forma back on the weapon you nerf ?

Or how i like to say:

Just because the prettiest woman on earth has a horrible carcrash and is deformed, the worlds "ugliest" woman on earth still isnt a beauty-queen.

When will you guys fix The problem when you play Valkyr and playing an capture mission and you kill the capture target with your rip line they will get up and shoot you and not be able to capture??? Plz fix this!   Other whise Nice HotFix c:

the brakk isn't 100% trash now, but the damage fall-off grade seems a bit too severe.

why nerf when its still SAME its just fallof or as i say Cr*p... like any other shotgun, and what about bronco? its shotgun... its doesn't have fallof... what i say nerf it why? because it shotgun.... DE:but?but?why? i dont care its shotgun

Edited by LostShadow

You're all delusional if you think that the Brakk was supposed to be immune to nerfs. There's this strange concept called "balance", and it's the developers job to make sure that the balance of the game stays in-tact. As with everything overpowered, you need to realize first thing that if DE isn't completely incompetent, it's going to get nerfed eventually. This was the case with the Quick Thinking + Rage combo, and now it's the Brakk.

If you get Quick Thinking + Rage and spend the credits to max them out, if you get the Brakk and use forma to max it out, you don't suddenly become entitled to the evasion of balance nerfs. Yeah, using forma on a weapon only to have it nerfed later sucks, but that's just the way these things work. You need to get used to it because it's always going to be this way.

You're all delusional if you think that the Brakk was supposed to be immune to nerfs. There's this strange concept called "balance", and it's the developers job to make sure that the balance of the game stays in-tact. As with everything overpowered, you need to realize first thing that if DE isn't completely incompetent, it's going to get nerfed eventually. This was the case with the Quick Thinking + Rage combo, and now it's the Brakk.

If you get Quick Thinking + Rage and spend the credits to max them out, if you get the Brakk and use forma to max it out, you don't suddenly become entitled to the evasion of balance nerfs. Yeah, using forma on a weapon only to have it nerfed later sucks, but that's just the way these things work. You need to get used to it because it's always going to be this way.

But why IMPACT?