Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

So many pages so I don't know if this has been said yet. DE should give this guy a unique name and have him be a rare/leader (maybe just immortal? no dmg boost) type with a small chance to appear when you side with the corpus on invasion missions. 

EDIT: Totally serious lol would be awesome. Maybe make him a little more aggressive/active but still deal very little damage.

Edited by 7.T.

So many pages so I don't know if this has been said yet. DE should give this guy a unique name and have him be a rare/leader (maybe just immortal? no dmg boost) type with a small chance to appear when you side with the corpus on invasion missions. 

Better make him the Eris Boss

in his intro. "Tenno , I don't fear you , I've slain creatures far stronger than you with a mere stick and a bucket on my head * throws his old prod on the ground* Prepare to die! * Gugnir ! * Mighty MOA steed arrives* 

John "Prodman" Crewman needs to have a 1% spawn chance to help Tenino in missions; both infestation missions and invasions.

Maybe do the same with the Grineer.....

Or have Darvo hire him we can work side by side with him.

Or have him as the head of some NPC faction that we will be getting SOON.  I would work for him.

We'll never know his name...  We need a new feature for asking Crewmen what their names are so that tragedies like this will not be repeated.  Now we'll never know who this valiant soul actually was...

we know who he was; he was the PRODman.

Saw a Prodman try and fight Phorid. He died within 3 seconds of the ensuing fight. Guess he's just getting old, these things aren't for him anymore.

No, you saw a *crewman* try and fight Phorid. The true Prodman always emerges victorious!

Ha, maybe when melee 2.0 comes out and if there is a tutorial level for it he can be the guy explaining to use the basic mechanic of how combos, blocking etc works, and maybe showing off some moves.

I love this idea.