The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Music Preview!

[DE]George

This. Is. Glorious. It's intense, with slight grungy and rusty kinda feel... it matches them perfectly!

I can't wait to hear what will become of the infested's, Corpus' and Corrupted's music.

I can already hear an intense horror kind of feel for the Infested, a slight techno bent for the corpus and... I don't have a clue what'll be good for the corrupted. something alien and high tech!

Nice. Please tell me this will actually be added to the game as in gameplay, rather than menu/codex music?

I could imagine this playing very well when the team is struggling or there's a timer counting down. This is why we need more of a challenge.

Nice. Please tell me this will actually be added to the game as in gameplay, rather than menu/codex music?

I could imagine this playing very well when the team is struggling or there's a timer counting down. This is why we need more of a challenge.

From the sound of it, it seems to be gameplay music to me. It has that feel, similar to certain Mass Effect soundtrack. I'm pretty hopeful.

I'm also hopefuly that at least one of the Corpus themes will sound like what's in the "The Profit" trailer.

This. Is. Glorious. It's intense, with slight grungy and rusty kinda feel... it matches them perfectly!

I can't wait to hear what will become of the infested's, Corpus' and Corrupted's music.

I can already hear an intense horror kind of feel for the Infested, a slight techno bent for the corpus and... I don't have a clue what'll be good for the corrupted. something alien and high tech!

boy oh boy have I got the collection for you!

here are the songs you've been looking for!

Copus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLuf8rJAbyY 

Currupted: 

Infested: