Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

Please clarify: Those who do the first part (Power Cores) with over 500 points, still get the rewards as previously stated?

Yes, the prior missions with the regular Power Cores are absolutely valid for the original rewards. This new mission adds a new badge and a chance for higher scores for competitive clans.

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

- Complete the new Shield Core missions with a score of 1000 or greater and get a QUANTUM BADGE, a brand new type of badge that uses particles!

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

Rewards will be handed out following the end of the event. 

Defeat Vay Hek's plans and take down Project Tethra!  

Ah, thank you very much Rebecca. Fantastic livestream, keep up the good work! I shall fight valiantly!

Yes, the prior missions with the regular Power Cores are absolutely valid for the original rewards. This new mission adds a new badge and a chance for higher scores for competitive clans.

Thanks for the info! 

I know this is a bit off topic but the scoring system is a big disadvantage for solo clans. :| I know it's our fault that we wanted to solo but maybe at the very least there's something that can be done about this. We want statues too. :P Thanks. 

There is a Discussion going about the rewards and the points

like if you get +500 you wont get the mods etc etc 

To end this once and for all can you tell us how the rewards are being rewarded 

:Like 500+ gets al the rewards or because your not in the 250-500 you wont get anything 

Seems strange but to stop the arguments please clarify

That is sheer lunacy.

After multiple events of this same kind, yes.

If you qualify for the best rank of reward, you still get everything below that rank.

Just like with the Cicero Crisis. Just like with Gravidius.

I know this is a bit off topic but the scoring system is a big disadvantage for solo clans. :| I know it's our fault that we wanted to solo but maybe at the very least there's something that can be done about this. We want statues too. :P Thanks. 

To be honest, I think being at a disadvantage in clan competitions is something one should take into account before making themselves a solo clan. I'm a solo Warlord myself, and I don't expect to ever be able to compete with 10-person clans, it's just something I accepted from the beginning.

Edited by Guest

just wanted to chime in and say i love the shield core levels, i like that there are more to the levels than just kill dudes, way better than the first set which was fun just not enough going on, I would love to see more somebody needs to hack the door while the rest of us hold of the endless waves of bad guys. please do more of this level of hectic levels in the future.