Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Did DE originally intend a last minute second timer? No.

Do we want to trust Dev that they need just 1 week more time? Yes.

For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

Take your time if you need to. I'd rather have the update arrive relatively intact than violently explode when we try to take it out of the metaphorical box, and I can work and play Diablo in the meantime.

Sorry to hear about the delays, DE,  and I'm even more sorry about the way this community is reacting. Thank you for making the effort to try re-compensate us with a dual Potato + Forma alert week. This has never happened before, it's pretty big!

Hope that whatever issues you had with Update 13 will be resolved, and I hope you guys don't feel too bad about the delay.

Best of luck!

For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

This is an interesting turn of events. I definitely had more faith in a pleasant surprise before this. This is quite unfortunate indeed. Thanks for your responding here Rebecca..

I agree.  Hopefully the hype was just an april fool's joke and they're still going to update today.  B is the harsh truth we're coming to terms with.  Hopefully not, however.  C is probably true.  Badlands AND Melee 2.0 at the same time? seems pretty rough with all those bugs.  I hope they're releasing Update 13's melee and everything today, and badlands next week. 

Nope, plan is to come out next week. But nothing's changed really. DE is still doing the whole "We're gonna released at this time; no wait, we're not ready, delay". They've done that for the past two months, and they've done it again. At this point it's better to forget it's even coming out, and then when it comes out it can be a mild, welcome surprise.

Well at least I have confirmation now that the time I took off is completely wasted.

Well, now we know what's going on at least.  If they need more time, they need more time.  I'm sure the devs feel just as bad about crashing the hype as we do not being able to experience the content yet.

We've waited this long, right?  What's one more week? :3

ty for ending the speculation, i will see you and all the devs friday.

OK, so we all know that U13 will not be released today.  

Will Melee 2.0 be released, however? I think, at this point, that's another question.

U13 seems to have a LOT of stuff in it... not just Melee 2.0.  Maybe they will ship melee 2.0 today.  At least, I HOPE they do....

Here's hoping, indeed.  We know that they've been working on M2.0 for ages now.  

Sorry to hear about the delays, DE,  and I'm even more sorry about the way this community is reacting. Thank you for making the effort to try re-compensate us with a dual Potato + Forma alert week. This has never happened before, it's pretty big!

Hope that whatever issues you had with Update 13 will be resolved, and I hope you guys don't feel too bad about the delay.

Best of luck!

+1 yes, excacly

Some people took Work off for the update that was supposed to happen today. I know that is their fault for doing so, but they had a (semi) legitimate reason for doing so, and the day that they took off was meant to be playing Warframe. Of course the people that took the day off are gonna be pissed off, cause they may not be able to next week now.

first of all, please do not merge this with the hype thread as this not about the update itself but rather the action and choices made by DE.

so i was going to wait until later tonight to post this to avoid the risk of ending up with egg on my face later on. but, i wont be around most of the day so ill drop it now.

So, i want to say that outside of recent events i am in full support of DE taking as long as they need to release Melee2.0/U13. with the quality of what they've shown us im fine with them taking the time to make sure the product shipped matches the expectations. 

however, what im not okay with is feeling ive been lead on or toyed with by the Devs on a topic that i think all of use are vary excited about.

you start an 'out of game' event dubbed the Grineer systems, a 6-day long countdown; each day containing new information regarding U13 and ending on a patch day

so again, you started a U13 themed countdown ending on a patch day......most people would draw conclusions about that said patch day based on the context of the countdown.

but at the end of the countdown we get another countdown.....

again DE; im looking forward to the patch and im fine with it taking however long it takes but im not enjoying being lead along. 

as always, keep up the good work DE. love the game, love the company!

Edited by Vanhline

Ah ok that's what happens.

Life is unpredictable, I get that.

Cool. I can wait.

carry on with your awesomeness DE.

Rebecca, a friendly reminder.

a lot of us are &!$$ed off, a "f*** you , play the alerts if you want or walk away" from you is not the proper way to calm down the commmunity.

+1000000 If I talked to a customer this way at my job after messing up as badly as they just did, I would probably lose my job.

I'm so confused DE you put up a website to bring the hype level to maximum power which you guys obviously knew would happen then when we get to the end we thought the update would be today because in the past updates when you have done this when we got to the end we got the update. Only now you put a count down timer for an unknown amount of time whats with that you have confused over 7 million people in one day not to mention pissed a lot of people off and slapped a lot of dedicated players like myself who have been playing since closed beta why?. What is happening here DE I mean I think I speak for the entire community when we say we would rather find out all the content our selves and have the joy and excitement of doing so instead of watching a live stream were you just hang all the stuff in front of us and make us watch that's no fun.

In the wake of what happened in the US yesterday and the amount of LYING coming out of my dear president's mouth i really didnt need something like that to happen.

Well i'll check back in a week i guess.