Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

Because they can't communicate well. This is a hard thing to this guys. Easier to say sorry guys we miscalcul the release and need more time. They apologize and give us again 50 platinum. For me not need any because i am not a beggar but maybe they can do this and give a better apologize for others. Better than give us bugged events. Btw i can wait until they release a working version. I don't like the half jobs.

Edited by Szilvia
  • Like 1

New Logic. Update 13 IS TODAY. Play-through for PC. Preview for PS4. The logic holds. REJOICE.

I think that if it was today, there would be a post by DERebecca to quell our angst.  But here's hoping! What time of day do they usually release updates? 12 right?

So, U13 today?

Edit: I'm so stoked! Oh, and first time being first lol

Edit #2: Question time! How exactly do you intend to approach the implementation of removing stats on alternate helmets? Last devstream, you guys mentioned that we would retain the stat helmets if we were to build them before you make them purely cosmetic. Do we get to turn the stats on and off whenever we want to? Or do we have to get the same helmet from an alert, but then it'd be statless? More light on this, please.

I don't really have much questions so yeah just that lol

They already made it pretty clear in the last stream... for those who have already made the stat-full helmets, they will (automatically) get a bp of the new stat-less helmet, "if they so choose to make it", that will replace their stat-full helmet permanently. But if we do decide to not to, we can keep our original stat-full helmet. After that all alerts and market will contain the stat-less helmets.

Will the Warlord Demotion problem ever be addressed/fixed?

Any more news on the endgame systems? People at mastery rank 15 like me are badly in need of something to do.

Can we hear more about the infested returning to the star chart that you guys teased a few streams back?

What is Sheldon's plan for fixing the disaster that is the void drop tables? It wasn't fun the other day to play a survival to 40 minutes for a forma blueprint, and have every other reward be a single morphics or insignificant amounts of credits.

UI Customization?

For the love of all that is holy can we please have an option for Rhino Prime to use the normal iron skin if we don't like the lemon skin?

Edited by Gorg50

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

We will be covering all kinds of coming content, including:

1) Water Frame abilities and discussion

this caught my interest. are we just going to be going over the frame or is there some groundbreaking new concepts you guys are working on?

And ill have to work this into my ESO time. im sure ill make it though. very curious.

Please DE give us a portion of update 13 today. I simply cannot believe you hyped a countdown to a release date. Update 13 has been delayed enough the community wants something today. Alerts for forma and potatoes does not come close to making up for not getting update 13 today.

About those new tilesets: De, Ceres-Nuovo is currently my favourite map, since you will be changing tilesets at ceres, does that mean my beloved maps will go to waste? Also, do you think making new planets with new tilesets more viable for high level players to enjoy with additional nodes?

My question to you DE,is...

Have you ever thought about bringing the forum community "closer" in-game?

Maybe like a in-game button to open the forums,most viewed topics

Now,what about Clan Recruitment being put in-game?

Sort of have a "Clan Recruitment" department in the Codex so Warlords can put their banner,quotes and stuff to atract players,and the players can apply for a clan in-game.

I´d like to know your thoughts about this DE

QUESTION

There is a lot of time being taken to get melee 2.0 right the first time, this much is obvious, and one of the things mentioned is that with all the hype it may or may not be able to live up with people expectations of it. One of these problems is that we don't know much about it, and the only things we have seen is the best,coolest, polished parts of it. 

So in the future is there more of a possibility that we the players (or at least design council) will be able to see things as you make it instead of holding it all back till you think it is good enough? We still have the beta title slapped on, so give us the WIP, lets us see it and fix stuff, spot exploits, and so when it is officially released we can get it right. We are not just here to find holes in the maps and report bugs.

I know it can be hard to have a million people criticize your work, but a million sets of eyes and brains can more quickly find and point out the bugs, and exploits. I mean within a few days there after its release I am sure someone will have found to so called best weapon, and have the best build for it. And that is great but let us use our creativity and math skills lol to help you out.

signed LordMidnightX 

DE... this is a beta. Just release what you have now. Please... What's the point of having beta "testers" if you never give us content that is a WIP to test.

I mean, no matter what, SOMETHING will be broken when you release it. Better to just get it out of they way, and have us help, than to keep delaying things.

Edited by Braken

This might be one of the biggest disasters I've seen in my life time. How can you spend a week hyping content, and then make us wait another week?

You're either joking, or incompetent.

I honestly hope your joking, because I didn't become a founder for this kind of stupid S#&$.

Edited by Zardica

wow biggest bummer in the history of this game, blood will be shed may the seven protect you form angry players, that was a terrible move

I guess they had some last hour issues that became one week, I had deep feels and sads... after so much poll

In game clan forum and management is on the way with gui changes in this or next update.

PS: I don't know guys what did you expect from a team which famously can't deal with the time? They should need to learn communicate more often to their community and postponing updates. They are simply humans like us and this mean they can make mistakes "yes very often they do" and now they forgot to say something they need more time because they miscalculate the time needs to finish this patch. Hope they will finish it when possible and we will given a better update than the past fews. 

Hope the best.

Edited by Sziklamester

The Grineer systems was cool, now it's just a slap in the face. I understand development is not a simple process and there are delays, but you should try to avoid leading people on like this. I was really excited about today and now i'm just really disappointed. It had six panels, leading to today, what other conclusion was the community going to draw? A Timer within a timer within a timer?

Questions regarding Warframes in the future and Melee 2.0

1) Since Zephyr technically has a  passive ability of Slowfall plus improved maneuvering while in air,

Will we be seeing sort of similar implementation to the current and future warframes?

2) You disclosed two stance Mod cards, will there be more and if so will some of these be placed in the RNG pool as rare cards?

3) Someone posted a topic for possible -insert effect here- On Kill cards for melee weapons like Second Wind. Will there be similar cards for Energy and health implemented now that Melee 2.0 will be coming out?

4) I'm very excited to see the new Grineer shipyard tilesets for Defense, will the defense map have a unique structure setup like the Forest Defense tile in comparison to the Arid Defense Tile? 

5) will the removal of stats on the helmets include an "Option" to choose between having the stats  and not having the stats for people who already have the statted helmets?

Edited by Phobose

Do you guys think it could just possibly be that Update 13 is today? And just the badlands is in 7 days? I mean the countdown is on that picture specifically. But who knows i guess we wait and find out.....