Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Nerf Trinity. I Will Walk Away. (Watched Twitch Stream)

D3ad_Parr0ts

I spent enough real cash to support this game as is. I bought Trinity for my team not because it was OP. I like the fact she can handle her own an dive in head first to save a team. That's what it's made for. Can't believe the amount of whinging coming from people. It's NPCs!! and yet people still whinge nerf??? Are you kidding me? *(#)* this seriously.

If you nerf Trinity I will never touch this game ever again. It's a complete kick in the gutts.

I spent enough real cash to support this game as is. I bought Trinity for my team not because it was OP. I like the fact she can handle her own an dive in head first to save a team. That's what it's made for. Can't believe the amount of whinging coming from people. It's NPCs!! and yet people still whinge nerf??? Are you kidding me? *(#)* this seriously.

If you nerf Trinity I will never touch this game ever again. It's a complete kick in the gutts.

Then I hope you, and any Nova player who doesn't want a nerf, walks away.

ANY skill that grants 100% invulnerability to all damage in the game and for LONG periods of time need to be changed so that its not just "Hit 4, ignore all challenges and enemies!"

Its a bad mechanic if it can last 25+ seconds of being completely immune to all damage and being able to essentially keep it up forever.

IMHO its taken them far too long to address trinity.

They need to fix it so that it either doesn't grant 100% invulnerability, or lower its duration and make it unaffected by duration mods.