The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Dojo Bug: In my dojo the trade post has been bugged since the move to U14 and it is now stuck halfway in the ground and unusable, but I haven't seen this change anywhere else, just my dojo.

Animations Bug: I don't know how long this one has been around but I just noticed it. Nekros' Noble idle animation with no weapons equipped (i.e. in dojo or ship) has clipping problems. It's nothing huge, on his left hand he will do movements with his fingers and some of his fingers will clip through others.

Star Chart: Maybe not a bug but definitely an issue, you can no longer see active or waiting squads on a node/mission. I want to play online with other people but I don't know which levels have any people.

Edited by ScottTell

I played the "Silver Seeker" trial, you know, that one about time and extended time spheres. Finished it, but i didnt got the achievement. Growed to lvl 11 but the achievement does not appear in the game and in my Steam profile. Who must I adress for this to get solved? 

Found a bug where after making a certain amount of keys in the foundry for OD missions they no longer appear even though I own them. Also the claimed items do not appear in my inventory as well.

Any help would be welcome with ideas on fixing.

am i the only one Having issues with my kubrow not maturing? its been 2 and a half days now since its been out of incubation and it hasnt done anything but sleep..litteraly! (Note: i got tired of farming and bought the egg and also rushed incubation which is why i managed to get him so fast. I'm also not sure if that fact that i used a bought egg for the quest and also rushed through it with plat has anything to do with why he isnt maturing.) It would be really nice if i could actually do something with mu kubrow other than waste expensive DNA stabilizers on him.

While channeling the flames on Ember Primes helmet get blocky:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289378219

The Braton Prime has a wierd pink looking reflection on the gold parts of the weapon:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289378100

With the new greatsword animation (he now holds it with two hands) some frames look like

they would miss an arm while running. Most visible with Rhino Prime, not really a bug but it just looks pretty wierd:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289482797

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289378425

The old one looked way better :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289378489

Edited by Moemura

This one is pretty serious.  Whenever a weapon levels there is a severe frame rate drop. It hangs so hard that the games migrates the host and everyone gets removed from the active session. We tried with different people and hosts to ensure it was not just one persons PC.

I am encountering this issue in SOLO mode.

Running Alert/Invasion missions is not marking a node as completed. In the case of Alert missions, this is annoying, as you have to run the mission a second time. In the case of Invasion, this is asinine, as you have to wait for the invasion to end to re-run the mission to get to unlock the next node. I think your "anti-taxi" code is breaking mission completion, even in Solo play. 

Ran Flimnap Alert, completed w/reward. Node still not marked as having been completed, Sharpless node still locked.

Edited by Chakku

I have several bugs/glitches to report:

1.) When i try to enter my dojo, it gets stuck at the waiting screen which causes me to exit the game and come back on.

2.) The loading times are still very slow in multiplayer sessions.

3.) Some bosses won't pop up which causes me to abort my mission.

29fvv34.jpg

4.) Kubrows can't move when they're getting hit by lightning traps, I find that really frustrating, since you can't revive your Kubrow.

Edited by GGStorm

I was asking around and your Kubrow is supposed to mature with two of its type specific mods. My Sunika only matured with one being "Savagery".

Also the Helios automatically scans those flowers from the Earth event in the past. I don't think those are relevent anymore unless you were planning to use them for something in the future.If not  Helios is wasting peoples charges.

Edited by Texas_Shogun

Infested Volatile Runners explode on death.

Most notable occurrence: While doing Nyx absorb and surrounded by volatile runners, when you release it and they die, their explosion will kill your sentinel if you dont have maxed defensive mods.

(If they are supposed to explode on death, whats the point of killing them anyways, just wait for them to come close and explode and it will be the same.)

Edited by Slaytanic93

My squad has been loading almost 10 minutes. We can hear our warframes moving, but only see the liset loading screen. We have like 8 people in our squad. Some have joined and left. We can talk on chat, but we can't play.

This if the following issues I am experiencing in the ver. 14 update.

1. Game is choppy (seems better since last update.)

2. Can no longer pause game in solo mode get killed everytime.

3. missions don't unlock in party or team play.

4. Ranks are displayed wrong after game missions.

5. Can no longer destroy arc traps with melee weapon and sometimes primary when too close.

6. Haven't verified for sure yet (just going by xp shared screen after missions) but don't seem to share mission xp with sentinel.

Is there anyway to reverse the decision to not unlock the prologue. I play with my daughter and thought I would have her to go through tutorial so that she might better understand how things work. So I didn't unlock hers and I did mine...most of the problems we were having seems to be with her character. Thanks in advance for your time and attention to this matter!

Map bug (?):

Before the update, I had all levels unlocked. After update, the counter told me I was missing maybe 25 levels.

I did play all the missing levels I could find.

Now, the counter now shows solar map progress 246/258, but when I check the planets, all levels except for Cameria, Jupiter (see below) and Vay Hek, Earth are accessible and seem to have been played successfully, too (that is, no flashing border around them, right? Those only appear on Invasion/Alert levels for me).

Dark sector bug:

Cannot access Cameria, Jupiter.

I successfully played the level before it, Sinai. Still no access.

As I contain my rage, I'd like to report a bug. 

For the last 3 missions I've played, I've failed/got disconnected from them due to

-Host Migration disconecting from squad instead of changing host

-Mirage's HoM lag ending up in game crashing/host migration that leads to failed missions

-When ranking up a weapon and when it reaches a new level and the animation pops up, it lags the game and crashes 

Thanks for reading....Imma go blow off some steam....