Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Now none of my warframe colours look anything like what they do in the colour picker. Practically everything is darker, except the more vibrant colours are now 1000X more eye-wrenchingly colourful. I have Arctic/Jungle/Desert camo themes for all my frames, and now all the colours are so dark or bright that I can't actually make a camo colour scheme at all. White is still white, but the FAINTEST of blues is now ULTRA BLUE and sticks out like a sore thumb. Same goes with the energy colour. I go for a cool, ultra-light ice-blue from the Easter colours, JUUUUUUST a tinge away from being white, what is my energy colour? Rich blue. Not cool.

I miss the old colours already. What's the point of having colours that don't match the colour picker? The entire reason we pick a colour is to use THAT colour, not some colour 20X darker or lighter than it seems.

Please bring back the old colours

Edited by Xarteros

In this hotfix the gamma correction seems to make things much darker on the weapons as far as the flashy effects go, this is kind of a downsde for those like a friend of mine who prefered his blue to be very light and glowy. Now the color is that of a dark and heavily saturated blue, Note, he has not changed the color, it was simply the update.

Hehe... the color fix... nice.

I was worried because I liked the "washed out" colors.. (at least I thought I did)

Now my Volt looks like something from TRON

olQtaZW.jpg
Just much better.

I'm actually curious on the colors you used. That looks really nice.

Well this color update wrecked most colors. Kubrows are fine, some tones that needed updates got it. Darker tones became near-black, light tones became neon vomit. You may want to rethink this, DE. Kubrows are looking better, but few other things are.

That kubrow looks.... like it isnt there... that isnt a better thing in my opinion

Just your opinion. I've been wanting to get a black Kubrow for awhile. After 200p+ I settled for a grey one. Was happy as hell coming back to a black colored Kubrow.

I know I've been posting stupid stuff but I think when I invited from the transparent chat, right-clicked on a player's name and pressed invite, the chat turns into non-transparent and I get stuck on the chat, and I would often need someone to start the missions for me..

If this is another mistake of mine, I should commit suicide.

People are getting 4 stasis chambers for free, not cool, i paid for them.

Uhm.. I just noticed that I now have 4 stasis slots instead of 2 (I never bought any additional slots).

I've rad nothing about this here so.... Am I just being stupid again? Did I go nuts?

Also I'm missing Stasis Slots. As others are as well. I'm worried about what other things might be disappearing beneath my notice. 

Looking into this.

I do not like this color fix. the colors of pretty much all of my frames has been f**ked to hell and back. PRetty much all of my frames suffer from this, and none of them look as good as they once did only with the exception of the one that's black and white.

And my Sentinals look even worse, the color is way too saturated now, and I can't even find the right colors in any of the color packs to get it back to what it was.

zKNaYjG.png

We still need the Invite (Hosting missions and inviting a squad of players) process to be changed so that the mission doesn't auto-start. Please remove the "vote" option (invitees should be able to accept the mission, but not "vote" to start it - the Host should be the only one who can actually start the mission). Very wasteful and frustrating to have missions just auto-start as you are waiting for someone to change load-out....

The main issue with not having energy rechargers is that all of the enemies can camp on the far side of the room, which makes the drops impossible to get to if there's a constant stream of enemies hovering over that side. This causes a bit of a stalemate due to not being able to replenish anything.

Edited by weirdee