The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

updated, day 3

the heartbreaking part is how he is still happy to see you T_T

The way you have to go about "dealing" with an unwanted kubrow is soul crushing, as your hunger strike shows. DE please give us a more humane way.

Wait, the tooltip actually says "Malnurished"?

BULLS#&$! It's supposed to say destabilizing because that's what he's getting, some sort of DNA Meth or whatever. We're not giving him food of any sort, especially not food that comes in a green gooey tube!

Wait, the tooltip actually says "Malnurished"?

BULLS#&$! It's supposed to say destabilizing because that's what he's getting, some sort of DNA Meth or whatever. We're not giving him food of any sort, especially not food that comes in a green gooey tube!

Inaccurately worded? Maybe.

Think about it this way: the DNA instability affects the Kubrow's ability to take in and manage nutrients from food. There is a whole field of medical study devoted to such diseases in the real world.

Some people have bodies that flip out and become self-destructive when they ingest gluten; we call it Celiac Disease. I'm willing to believe that harmful mutations caused by DNA instability could cause a Kubrow to become malnourished.

You could interpret DE's choice of flavor text as a ploy to wedge your wallet open by manipulating your emotions, and I wouldn't be able to confidently tell you that you're wrong.

Damn, this is pretty much the darkest I've seen Warframe since it began.

Indeed.

I haven't been fond of Kubrows ever since the day they first introduced them on the livestreams because I always thought the Sentinels are our pets if we need any. And I never made a secret of my opinion on the Kubrows... But this is just the ugliest oversight of DE during the whole development of Warframe.

When I signed up for Warframe last year I know for sure I didn't sign up for Dog Slaughter Simulator 2014. But this is pretty much the way the whole Kubrow thing turned out to be. Slaughtering feral Kubrows and destroying their dens to steal their eggs and if they are not what you're looking for you let them die on purpose or store their meat as popsicles in the fridge.

Edited by MeduSalem

Wait, you let your puppy die instead of going on hunger strike YOURSELF? This is not how this works...we do not negotiate with terrorists.

Wait. What terrorists?

I thought the original poster wanted to just have an option to get rid of a Kubrow, not gain something with space politics. 

Wait, you let your puppy die instead of going on hunger strike YOURSELF? This is not how this works...we do not negotiate with terrorists.

The point is that we the people came up with humane ways of getting rid of kubrows, DE only gave us options to kill, you only have yourself to blame 

So are you saying if one of us goes on a hunger strike, THEN you will react to this and put in a release option?

OK then...

Any volunteers? We will need daily photo updates.  

Don't worry buddy, I shall break you, as soon as my goat is dead, I'll personally trow your precious Lotus into the sun muhahahahahaha.