Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

Nothing at this time - I know this is an important issue for a lot of us and am awaiting final plans from Dev.

I got a suggestion LOTUS,

Make the KUBROW's FUR COLOR changeable with the color palette,

FUR PATTERNS are bought with Platinum,

Then, before the color change takes effect, it needs TIME to change their FUR and GROW a new one with the new colors on it...

Like dogs SHEDDING their Fur in spring and fall.. About 2 hours is good enough...

THEN ADD KUBROW VESTS!!! Like all K9 do, but as an additional accessory.. Its okay for me if they don't give armor..

And I think I should not expect them to grow longer tails...

HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS!!!!

• Slightly increased the frequency of Ordis general notification transmission.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :cries:

Can we please get a mute button and an option to hide the transmission box?  I find him incredibly annoying when I am trying to do something in the menus.  (edit: Actually I find him incredibly annoying all the time, I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to be dishonest either).

I'd really like to pretend he doesn't exist aside from quest-related messages. (sorry)

Edited by AZAG0TH

Still no update on deleting or selling kubrows. . .

Do i have to keep buying slots to get the kubrow i want?

Hell at this point i'll buy a kubrow from the market if it was there. . .

This... Been waiting for a long time on the Kubrow deletion... Getting sick of having to hold onto things I do not want. (Seriously have 5 sitting around I have no desire to keep.)

Are the ingame damage numbers on the Quanta correct? 220.0 elec damage for a continuous weapon (the synapse is only 12.5...)? Maybe the number describes the alt fire cube explosion thingy?

Just bought it, it's pretty useless unranked, barely any damage done.

Maybe levelled and formad a lot, it could be even worse than a flux rifle :P

Edit, secondary mode doesn't seem to do anything much either, could be bugged but as a client, Grineer on lares just run right through the cubes and don't even slow down.

Edited by Keltik0ne