Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis.....the New Jar Jar Binks

(PSN)dephylumator

Those who had accounts before the update had a choice.

Strange, I never got one and I've been playing since early January. 

dephy, might head over to the feedback sub-forum and check for any Ordis threads there, hopefully DE will get a fix for this soon.  

YES!

I totally agree, Ordis is probably the worst thing that has happened to Warframe. I'd pay platinum to toss him out of the airlock if I could.

He's not funny, not snazzy, not anything besides annoying as hell.

But fear not, DE already said that they would implement more lines.... :<

I don't see the issue with Ordis, though I have the ability to easily shut people out of my head when I don't want to listen to them. So, maybe it's just personal, but this whole "Ordis talks to much""Ordis is too annoying!" thing - I just don't see it.

I don't see the issue with Ordis, though I have the ability to easily shut people out of my head when I don't want to listen to them. So, maybe it's just personal, but this whole "Ordis talks to much""Ordis is too annoying!" thing - I just don't see it.

He needs more lines, yes.

My issue is that DE tried to make a charming, quirky character and failed flat because they gave him very few lines, an annoying as hell voice, and had him be a required part of the game.

I'm sorry guys, I have to go with Darvo on this one:

"wow, you may want to get a new ship cephalon when you can afford it. Haha, that one seems glitched."

-Darvo

DE pls give purchasable cephelons ill pay anything i swear.

Maybe Ordis is developing as much of a sense of contempt for you as you are for it.

Maybe it'll just get fed up with you one day.

Maybe it'll sabotage your Archwing.

Maybe it'll leave you drifting in space.

Maybe.

Maybe someone will notice that the only reason it gives you access to the Archwings in the trailer, is because it doesn't want to risk getting hurt itself. Yes, you probably have the Archwing already. Ordis just isn't letting you use it.

People are really going out of their way to find something they can hate.

He says something every 4-5 minutes...so what? Variety will improve over time...and it's not like he has a horrible voice or anything....like sheeesh...calm down.

Yeah I dunno.  I've been playing a year and a half with no voices at all while I'm in the UI or modding, so there's that.  

I rather enjoyed that they kept all of the talking limited to while we were in missions.  Everyone is different.

I'd really love an option to mute Ordis completely. It's not like any of his voice prompts are actually consequential to gameplay.  I can understand why people perceive him to be an annoyance.  If they do offer a mute option, it'd be great if they got rid of his voice box screen too.  it sometimes blocks something I'm trying to see in the market, or the UI when I'm modding.

I'm not really replying directly only to you, but the folks that don't like Ordis are entitled to their opinion as well.  I know you're ok with it, but many of us aren't.

I dont see the problem here. I like ordins talking  once a while. Ordis does not talk frequent enough to become a burdon. If you want it off, you can turn off the "voice" of things. That is included ordis, Lotus, and pretty much any other saying. 

I'd actually like to have an Ordis chat ingame.

Already made that app (Ordis Chat), in which you can ask Ordis stuff about warframe too. The app is linked with the wiki. But would be nice to have it ingame.

It was fun, with a few testings. I found it's limits, but a fun little app. 

Uog057a.png

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium