The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

It knocks the Ospreys to the ground... doesnt it still do that? Because if they took out the Osprey knockdown they just messed up the power.

Stopping Mutalist O is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important that some damage to all the other infested.

I only tested in one mission between the update and my post, and I saw no behavior change, though they were already low-flying.

Later addition, not always

When?

and it affected only one troops type wasnt that big of a change

The fact that it was there to begin with, and did damage, contradicts your claim that he's not supposed to do damage before this.

And what does a debuff to Invisibility have to do with changing this theme of not doing damage?

You claimed he was untouched, which is not true.

So then he hasn't been left untouched despite your earlier statement.

Also, is it part of his theme to have a move that is useless against the majority of an entire faction?

Course not.

But since you prefer the non offensive theme...

they could have added some sort of ability suppression effect to infested.

Making it so all of those affected by radial disarm would be unable to use special abilities like heal auras and self explosions.

Yes, that's part of the theme just like several other frames that have moves that dont have that much of an active use.

This is not the only frame that has something like this.

Yes, he hasn't been completely untouched but the damage was a small change, this is, again, a big change.

Yes, that's part of the theme just like several other frames that have moves that dont have that much of an active use.

Yes, he hasn't been completely untouched but the damage was a small change, this is, again, a big change.

Well, to be fair it's 500 damage, not ult-level 1000 or 1500 damage.

You're suggesting that because there are several frames with a near useless power against certain factions it is intentionally part of their theme?

Assuming you're right (which is possible yet doubtful) I still disagree with that kind of design.

This is just another application (more uniform/widespread form) of damage.

But again, if not damage the move should still retain/gain some use against infested. 

I only tested in one mission between the update and my post, and I saw no behavior change, though they were already low-flying.

When?

The fact that it was there to begin with, and did damage, contradicts your claim that he's not supposed to do damage before this.

You claimed he was untouched, which is not true.

1. it knocks them down, they look like they are talking on the ground. If this is not happening now they just kill the actual use of the power.

2. When they did it. RD use to do nothing from the start.

3. It wasnt there to begin with it was a later addition.

4. His theme of no damage.

1. it knocks them down, they look like they are talking on the ground. If this is not happening now they just kill the actual use of the power.

2. When they did it. RD use to do nothing from the start.

3. It wasnt there to begin with it was a later addition.

4. His theme of no damage.

1 - If it stops them from farting then that's fine.  But I just tested some more and it's definitely doing only 50 damage to Ancient Disruptors and the changelog indicates it should do 500 base damage to everything... so unless fartsprays have -100% damage and the disruptors have -90% damage versus impact, it doesn't seem to match what the changelog says, which might be an issue.

2 - So it was touched.  </edit> And you didn't say when, which update?  If you know in general I can look through the old changelogs from around that time.</edit>

3 - Yup, touched.

4 - Nope, touched to do damage. :P

Edited by Rydian

1 - If it stops them from farting then that's fine.  But I just tested some more and it's definitely doing only 50 damage to Ancient Disruptors and the changelog indicates it should do 500 base damage to everything... so unless fartsprays have -100% damage and the disruptors have -90% damage versus impact, it doesn't seem to match what the changelog says, which might be an issue.

2 - So it was touched.  </edit> And you didn't say when, which update?  If you know in general I can look through the old changelogs from around that time.</edit>

3 - Yup, touched.

4 - Nope, touched to do damage. :P

1- Im asking if it still does that because that was the point of the power before.

2-3- Ok he was touche, you win, are you happy? Now can we move on to the actual discussion?

4- His theme was of no offensive powers and yes they did add a bit of offensive damage but limiting it to just one troop type didnt have a major change. This was a big change here.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

• Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

oh dear lord. finally.

i'm worried this is only a 1x application though, and doesn't support atleast SMAA 2T.

if we're only at SMAA 1x.... i'd really like 2T :/

Big THANKS for the continued Oby fixes... my Smite projectiles still weren't hitting more mobs even tho the last patch said they would.

And THANK YOU for bringing the Disarm back to Radial Disarm... it was a very sad day in punville when it was nerfed a while back. Now all is right with the world! Well, almost...

One last thing... any chance for a fix for last minute Cryotic Front scores not being counted? Started a run at 20 mins til deadline, and I did not get credit for it. Please fix.

1- Im asking if it still does that because that was the point of the power before.

2-3- Ok he was touche, you win, are you happy? Now can we move on to the actual discussion?

4- His theme was of no offensive powers and yes they did add a bit of offensive damage but limiting it to just one troop type didnt have a major change. This was a big change here.

1 - Got to test more, and yes it renders fartsprays ground-bound.  However it's definitely only doing 1/10th the stated damage to Ancient Disruptors and anything buffed by their aura.

4 - If it was 250 damage and a longer knockdown/stun (instead of just what looks like an impact proc) would that be better?

you guys really just going to ignore the all the feedback on the new mod UI?

Since U14 they've been ignoring feedback on the UI in general and repeating the same mistakes over and over (like how the new item selection for crafting UI ONCE AGAIN lacks info denoting the ranks AND QUANTITIES of the items being selected), only bothering to fix things that are messed-up to the point of non-functionality.

It's kind of an ill omen when they ignore player feedback to such a degree and don't learn from it, considering they're supposed to be known for listening.

critical chance 1% ->5%

((Improved)) critical chance on the Glaxion.

Yeeeeaaahhhh......rrriiigghhtt

Considering the amount of hits per second and base crit multiplier, that's a good enough increase.

Edited by Rydian