The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

I am happy to see Loki can now hurt infested with radial disarm.

But I wish it would allso have some dmg to regular enemies as well.

It would make him a bit more usable and attractive as oppose to the "troll frame" people like to rant about.

Not necessary. Radial Disarm already has a huge impact on gameplay.

His decoy could use some help. It could either function like snowglobe and absorb damage for a short time or use only duration and have no health.

Glaxion 1.0:

6.4 damage @ 40 rounds per second = 256 DPS

Glaxion 1.5:

12.5 damage @ 20 rounds per second = 250 DPS

We good now?  All calmed down?  :)

Well to be picky first of all 6 DPS was lost. With Serration, 3 elemental mods and Split Chamber, you would lose 218 DPS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't reducing the fire rate by 50% affect the status chance and crit chance? Then again, crit chance was buffed, so it's all good. What about status chance per second then?

Edited by Cosmeo

Well to be picky first of all 6 DPS was lost. With Serration, 3 elemental mods and Split Chamber, you would lose 218 DPS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't reducing the fire rate by 50% affect the status chance and crit chance? Then again, crit chance was buffed, so it's all good. What about status chance per second then?

crits and procs per second are displayed in the readout, so those weren't affected by the fire rate change

Edited by weirdee

Additions:

• Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

This is all I saw, honestly speaking. I immediately started singing "You're the best, AROUND, noone's ever gonna bring you down!" and skipping around my office, ignoring the confused looks of everyone else there.

Thank you, DE! You have made my day! Even if it's not that great and needs to be optimized and ohwhoamIkiddingIdon'tgiveadamn SMAA BIATCHES!!!

No more (game-breaking) custom WarFrame/nVidia profiles for me!!! Decent AA is here!

Glaxion 1.0:

6.4 damage @ 40 rounds per second = 256 DPS

Glaxion 1.5:

12.5 damage @ 20 rounds per second = 250 DPS

We good now?  All calmed down?  :)

It can't out-DPS the Boltor Prime, so people will STILL say it sucks.

The fact that they upped the damage and didn't say anything does fix some qualms... however it was still a half-assed fix anyways. There is still the problem about ammo consumption that is not addressed by raising damage and lowering fire rate. Band-aid fixes are never good fixes. Ever.

Ah yes. The crowd control weapon has to kill things with 1 hit or it sucks.

That seems to be the argument of half the people who post about it.

But then again, why should anyone care WHY the weapon was designed the way it was? Not important. It has to be the same as every other weapon in game. It simply HAS to.

No imagination at all. Sad.

What injector are you using (do you have comparisons :))? I'm hoping to get SMAA with temporal feature but was testing waters with this. Implementing all of them isn't really easy or fun across all the APIs we support so I'd prefer to support something that's good across as many platforms as possible.

That's why I hate Warframe being ported to XB1 and PS2: tradeoffs

This change to the Glaxion is absolutely garbage. ~snipped~[Anger subsided]

The problem as I seen it with the Glaxion was the rate at which it consumed ammo, not the fire rate which is effectively its DPS-rate. By HALVING the firing rate you've effectively HALVED its damage potential, then you tried to compensate with a 5% critical chance (laughable, abso-@(*()$-lutely laughable). Why not consider something LESS drastic and more in-line of how the weapon operates... like doubling/tripling the amount of ammo you pick up per unit? 

For comparison purposes:

Soma-> 100 round mag, requires five (5) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Boltor Prime-> 60 round mag, requires three (3) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Glaxion->300 round mags, requires FIFTEEN (15) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Something a little off there in the numbers department? I think so.

I like this idea for an ammo 'multiplier'. Maybe it's not the way they'll want to handle it but I like the lateral thinking for solutions.

crits and procs per second are displayed in the readout, so those weren't affected by the fire rate change

Thanks for the clarification.

Kind of wished this weapon would freeze enemies before they died. As of now it's just a weapon with a fancy death effect.

are xbox users also going to be able to merge their pc accounts?

Look at the replies to the threads you've made on this, they pretty much answer the question:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304230-pc-to-xbox-one-merge-is-it-possible/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304229-pc-to-xbox-one-merge-is-it-possible/

last night oberon's hallowed ground protected players from eximus auras and eximus attacks as well as ancient harpoon knockdowns....  today, no more.  if all this thing is going to remove is bleed procs and the like, it's fairly useless again.

What are you even talking about?It never protected me from Eximus auras and Ancient hooks.It did protect me from magnetic procs of Disrupters,though.