Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

Banshee Prime - I wish it would be white, one of my fav's

Vectis Prime -  So Swag in orokin style

Kestrel Prime - ragdolling boomerang in orokin style

BTW - prime access - another armor ( white & gold + energy )

kubrow prime armor (so awesome )

Edited by fluffy_YOLO

If it's Ash Prime, it's probably come with

Dual Heat Swords prime(as cringe worthy as that sounds)

Kunai Prime/Twin Vipers Prime

Cernos Prime(?)

If it's Vole Prime, it's probably gonna come with

Dual Skana Prime(?)

Kunai  Prime(?)

Soma Prime

Let it be known that i am basing this off what i've seen them use in the trailers they've been in. And yes...i am aware that the next prime will be female.

I'd kill for Prime Dual Heat swords.

Hm. My gut feel says Trinity. After that most definitely Volt and I will jump on both immediately. No money though. Poor child. :(

Soma Prime though. The battle of Boltor Prime and Soma Prime in the Region chat will be unleashed, and I do not want to see that.

Even if the Soma has technically lower damage it will be better as a prime version by virtue of being hitscan.

Correction, after volt he is the last before Vauban to be primed. I am currently awaiting Vauban Prime. I can see the tag line now, Boobs Primed. 

Correction, DE have not said that they are going to stop at a certain time.

ZNITNjr.jpg

They could stop anytime they want. Any frame could be the last frame to be prime but due to lore, fans, and money I doubt they are going to stop anytime soon.

Edited by Postal_pat

(M)

Ash

Excalibur

Frost

Hydroid
Loki

Nekros
Oberon

Rhino
Vauban
Volt

(F)
Banshee

Ember

Mag
Mirage
Nova
Nyx
Saryn
Trinity

Valkyr

Zephyr

So, Hydroid, Oberon, Vauban, Volt, Banshee, Mirage, Nova, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Zephyr.
Since it seems to have a pattern, the next should be female, so
Banshee, Mirage, Nova, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Zephyr.
Zephyr and Mirage would not fit for a "Prime" since they were created later from Corpus or from us (i think we researched zephyr, right?)

Mirage is too new to become a Prime, so there are Banshee, Nova, Saryn and Trinity left.

From fairness i would think it will be Trinity, since she is one of the oldest, but i would bet it will be Saryn, because Trinity still feels like she is "in developement".

After that i would say Volt, Vauban, Nova, Banshee.

From weapons...mhh...Soma would fit for the next Prime, also Fragor would be a guess since it came out together with Scindo. From secondary my guess would be Bolto.

When would i buy a big pack?
Possibly never, my favourite frame is Frost.
In the far future i would buy it when there is some kind of "Gunslinger" or "Trapper", so frames who can "enchant" ranged weapon or set up Proximity or Remote Explosives.
Other than that there is no frame that would be interesting for me.

For the weapons i would consider it together with Vectis, (Ak)Bolto and Karyst

Correction, DE have not said that they are going to stop at a certain time.

ZNITNjr.jpg

They could stop anytime they want. Any frame could be the last frame to be prime but due to lore, fans, and money I doubt they are going to stop anytime soon.

I never said anything after Vauban wouldn't be primed, re-read what I said. I'm well aware of that post.

I never said anything after Vauban wouldn't be primed, re-read what I said. I'm well aware of that post.

"last before Vauban to be primed" by this I assumed you meant DE were going to stop at Vauban. My apologies if you meant he was going to be the last of the male closed beta frames before Vauban.

Edited by Postal_pat

If not trinity then saryn. As for weapons i think Tigris is on the list... i would LOVE for the ether swords to get primed. that would be cool. i dunno. in order for me to spend $140 on prime access it better be Volt Prime Cernos Prime Magnus Prime Prime Arcwing Ordis AI Prime. and a crap ton of plat

It'll probably be Trinity or Volt, but if they have a mmffmmff pattern, I'm guessing Trinity. of course they could always surprise us, but it's hard to speculate at this point. personally I'd love Vauby Prime, but I can wait on that. I need them to rework Saryn a little bit more before I can get excited for Saryn Prime.

Saryn or Trinity would be my guess (please let it be Saryn!!!!).

I'd like more Trinity, since it would be the 1st support prime frame, for the saryn rather than a primed version i'd like it could have its powers revamped, to boost its utility up to par with other frames.

Yet i'd love to see also a Valkyr prime, since it would be probably so different from the version we know that it would be a surprise, like a whole new frame

Edited by perfectStranger

"last before Vauban to be primed" by this I assumed you meant DE were going to stop at Vauban. My apologies if you meant he was going to be the last of the male closed beta frames before Vauban.

Yeah I meant it as guaranteed primes, after that there could be more, but he's the last one to be guaranteed, I bet there'll be a nekros prime, and I bet he'll be white as weird as that sounds.

I like that prime warframe discussion is no longer about which one you'd like to see, but rather an INTENSE SCIENTIFIC STUDY on... patterns. Made up or otherwise. It's like if someone tried to make coincidence into a field of study. 

I like that prime warframe discussion is no longer about which one you'd like to see, but rather an INTENSE SCIENTIFIC STUDY on... patterns. Made up or otherwise. It's like if someone tried to make coincidence into a field of study. 

Since it's my thread and the title implies it's partially about that, I don't mind/don't think it's derailment. Also I laughed at making coincidence a science. Funny though causation vs correlation is pretty important when studying something as well as determining the factors that make things happen in ways that are unpredictable to find out why... and I'm rambling. Whatever.

As far as a Pattern in black and white primes, sop far we've had, WBWBBWW, this is not conclusive data for a pattern, the next frame could be a white Trinity.

Erm...

I'm gonna go out on a leg here and say that... Even if there's no order to this "pattern", it's still kind of a pattern, in a way. I mean, look at it. There's at least 1 black Prime Warframe to go with a white Prime Warframe. 

And by the way, for all those people who say "omg nyx is gold wit gren nubcake", she's still White. Doesn't matter about the gold, cause in essence, she's still  A WHITE PRIMED WARFRAME. WHITE, PEOPLE. 

What I'm trying to get at is that there's a pattern to follow, and that Trinity... won't be fit for the "black Prime Warframe" category, seeing as she is a healer (healers should be colored white, symbolic of being an angel). 

If it's Trinity with the Soma Prime I will buy the largest prime bundle on the spot. If It comes with the Galantine too, that would just sweeten the pot even more.

Soma Prime is what people ask for, but looking at the Prime weapon pool, I see that there's no Primed snipers yet (I'm looking at you Vectis). I think that DE will most likely prime Vectis. Just maybe. I have 85% confidence they will.

We already have too many prime melee weapons as it is (Orthos Prime, Fang Prime, Glaive Prime, etc) (btw, here's the link for all the Prime weapons: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime). 

At best, I think the next Primed weaponry available will probably be Vectis Prime and Bolto Prime. 

Edited by ikillyou8196

Since it's my thread and the title implies it's partially about that, I don't mind/don't think it's derailment. Also I laughed at making coincidence a science. Funny though causation vs correlation is pretty important when studying something as well as determining the factors that make things happen in ways that are unpredictable to find out why... and I'm rambling. Whatever.

I didn't state it was derailment? 

You have a bit of a point; our brains are wired to recognize patterns as these are very useful in identifying future trends. From an evolutionary stand point, it would make sense that a species who is dependent on seasons, social interactions, and periods of harvest would want to be adept at recognizing patterns. 

At the same time, a flaw in our ability to recognize patterns is that our deductive nature also tends to focus on wish fulfillment. The phrase "If you look for it, you will find it" applies. This community thinks they've found a pattern, and all information that seems to support that theory is added to it, while any information that actively works against it is disregarded as separate and inconsequential. Logic would recognize that the developers are free entities creating a video game and could just as easily make the next Prime be a female Rhino with pink armor and a focus on ponies. 

The pattern is only really there because the data so far is small enough to support its existence. Interesting thing with data is that if zoom in or out of it you can usually make a statement for anything. 

...But now *I'm* rambling~