Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Feared Warframe

MechaTails

with the effectiveness of all Abilities, i think they're all just about equally dangerous to the average flesh bag.

the worst she could do to me with her abilities is 75% of what I do to her, unless they haven't changed how Energy Vampire and Well of Life work together. 

Well of Life & Energy Vampire combo still has 'infinite' DPS, just as always.

Banshee, because infrasound is scary as hek.

I've listened to enough Coast to Coast AM to know anything can be used in horribly destructive ways lol

I don't know why but I find Booben the least frightening. Must be his Santa complex.

I have zero fear of Booben, he's like an old buddy, he shows up and you know it's time to fire up the BBQ and watch some bad '80s action movies.

You do realize that she can instantly undo all the damage you somehow managed to do to her and then casually beat you to death her bare hands, because she's still a magical ninja supersoldier wearing power armor.

Let's face it. If I turned around and saw a Tenno, any Tenno, standing behind me, I would run screaming.

Oh wait. Mirage would probably freak me out the most. Because if the lore is any indication, she has a habit of laughing as she fights. And she looks like a clown.

Goddamn clowns.

"Goddamn clowns" should be on a t-shirt, make it happen DE!

I have zero fear of Booben, he's like an old buddy, he shows up and you know it's time to fire up the BBQ and watch some bad '80s action movies.

Vortex? Tesla? No fear yet?

Edited by Imaru12

Vortex? Tesla? No fear yet?

How about Bastille? Floating, helpless, in midair, watching him ready his flamethrower?

Nope, Uncle Booben is a fun guy who would never hurt me, much less roast me over an open bouncy pad. :P

Ember. A vision of being turned into bacon is disturbing.

Maybe she's low on funds and has to feed her Kubrow somehow :(

Stop saying Valkyr, she's just an hysterical woman. While on the other hand Loki and both Ash have invisibilty imagine if you're one of those pesky grineer soldiers knowing there could be something behind you or even in front of you ready to slice you up.

Hydroid. You know why...

In reality though, all of them. 

FOR EXAMPLE...

Volt can electrocute you, Hydroid can [REDACTED] you, Saryn can melt you, Banshe can kill you with sound (there was an episode of Game Theory on that type of thing), Nova can blow you up, Excalibur can cut you to ribbons, Oberon can literally smite you, Nyx can make you do whatever SHE wants you to do (not sure if gusta), and the list goes on...

The only warframe I wouldn't mind being against in a 1 on 1 is probably Trinity. the worst she could do to me with her abilities is 75% of what I do to her, unless they haven't changed how Energy Vampire and Well of Life work together. 

Suspending you in the air sucking out your life force :)

The only warframe I wouldn't mind being against in a 1 on 1 is probably Trinity. the worst she could do to me with her abilities is 75% of what I do to her, unless they haven't changed how Energy Vampire and Well of Life work together. 

actually she reflect to you all the damage that will be done to her (that 75% is only reduction on what damage she will get meanwhile)

well of life+ energy vampire in PvE works same as always - although on PvP well of life does not change base hp so it doesn't work :(

The Most feared is obviously Nova. Considering her immensely destructive power always being under wraps, and controller. If her power ever went out of control considering how much anti-matter she produces it could be devastating. Don't enrage the Nova. Because Scorn will be the last thing you know...

Edited by Arlayn

The Most feared is obviously Nova. Considering her immensely destructive power always being under wraps, and controller. If her power ever went out of control considering how much anti-matter she produces it could be devastating. Don't enrage the Nova. Because Scorn will be the last thing you know...

True, but death by Nova is quick. No waiting. While death by Ash and Loki is slow and painful ( if you're stealthing).

nyx saryn and actually Mag would be really terrifying, imagine what she can throw with her powers, aswell as pull you to her...... O.o

Mag can magnetize people's bones, right? I dont even know what that means or how it happens but it sounds scary as hell lol

So considering all warframes are unarmed, then it means Loki is the ambassador of peace? he can radial disarm the entire world and free the world from guns. Don't think any country will invade the other country just to swing a stick.

Good thing there was never any wars before guns were invented or you'd look a bit silly now wouldn't you....

Oh .... wait...

On topic.....

Valkyr.

The rest of them are clear minded. Granted they are all killers and have some nasty abilities but they can all think clearly.

Valkyr is insane, quite literally. She was tortured and now just wants to kill. She can't be reasoned with she has no pity and she can't be stopped.