[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.1.3

Guest khk6

If mod count is making that much of a problem for performance then why not just make it so mods automatically goes in your inventory when enemy drops it? -.-

• Upvote 26

This sucks lol. 50 mods per session . shoulda thought about it earlier. people already exploited vivar badly . & 50 is a joke if u ask me.

• Upvote 5

The 50-mod cap seems like a horrendous gameplay nerf. So now we have to unlearn many survival techniques... I'm not sure this is the right direction to move in. The fixes are great, and i love that you guys are smoothing things out!

Can't you just lower the performance usage of the mod animation? I just cant see this going over well ... In a game solely built around loot grinding - nerfing the chances of looting during certain games because you dont wanna run around and die and hour+ into a surv....

• Upvote 9

Question when you say fixed "resource drop chance boosters having no effect in game" are you talking about affinity boosters as well?

Can you even read? lol

You know.. the mod cap can be managed simply by making the mod pick up shared among the team... so it is not needed for each mod to be picked up by every individual, just one guy gets the mod and the whole team gets it .... 

• Upvote 28

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

Please get rid of common (bronze) mods first?

Would suck to lose an R5 core to an ammo drum..

Thanks for the fixes!

• Upvote 6

Changes

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old

This is funny.

I really hope you will reconsider this thing with a better idea.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the Hotfix!!

ynZDaRf.gif

Hope the fix works well....

How about you next time post Redtext message instead of silly gif?

• Upvote 1

• Fixed issues with the correct appearance of Harvester/Grustrag 3 Deathmarks on Profile Screens.

That's what I want. I need check other guy's deathmarks for hunt-party.

• Upvote 1

So who came up with the 50 mods solution!? This is a joke... nerfing gameplay now DE!? Really!?

If the true reason was to increase performance then probably u should start working on your game engine and fix it... if it was done as a nerf to Viver... apply it only on Viver not the entire game.

Edited by Bazools
  • Upvote 16

when are we going to get a potato alert?? my frames are getting the shacks they need there fix. also when are we getting a event mission/missions or a tac alert

This viver whine from both sides is so much extra feeble-minded.Other than that it's ok.

Edited by YourMoms
  • Upvote 1

...All they could have done is make them group into a single object out of a group that contains all the data about what mods are contained within it to optimize performance relating to that.

I'd prefer to have this approach, and get interception spawn rates redesigned. I may not be able to farm Viver for easy reputation/xp, but at least I won't have to worry about losing mods just because I'm too busy focusing on the pod and keeping it alive in T4 Defense.

• Upvote 6

Oh yeah, "performance" . lol. *wink wink* nudge, nudge*, say no more!

The 50 mod cap is a nerf to Viver mainly. 

To be utterly fair, this cap is just a boost to Viver.

It allows people with low tier rigs to be on Viver and not risk crashing when the *ding!* moment arrives.

People who is in Viver gets there to farm massive amount of reputation and weapon\companion affinity, not to grind on mods. 

If people needs fusion cores, the Tower Defense is the way to go. If people needs rare mods, the other endless missions are more adequate, if people needs reputation they for sure don't want their system to crash due to too much stuff on the map.

You guys have the amazing ability of complaining even when things improves...

• Upvote 4

I don't get the anger about the "50 mod drop on the screen at one time limit"  ...if you have 51 mods on the screen, you're camping on some crate or not leaving a room.

• Upvote 6

What is with all the complaints? Do you seriously let 50 mods just litter the ground during a mission? I tend to pick my mods up.

• Upvote 4

OH WOW!!! REALLY GUYS WOW! 

Now that we can only have 50 mod in the map our problem are solved! no more crash, no more map glitching, no more wing-people, no more loading animated screen waste of cpu, no more mission fail when the last to load use the keys, no more drop loss due to connection problem, no more 1 reactor/catalyst to levelup syndacates,no more problem with host compatibility, no more NO-NAME/NULL BUG WHEN U GO OVER 35 WAVES ON DEF!!!

Yeah that's definitely the best hot fix you have done since alpha...

(For who can't understand i was ironic...)

Edited by deepblue9696
  • Upvote 14

Please get rid of common (bronze) mods first?

Would suck to lose an R5 core to an ammo drum..

Thanks for the fixes!

Wait a minute...

Does this apply to all kinds of drops and ammo as well? Because most people use primary with standard ammunition, this results in stockpiling of unusable items.

What about if you play melee ONLY and have no use for ammo AT ALL?

I assume this works like this: 50 mods can exist at once, if 10 is picked up another 10 can appear. Right?

So if this has nothing to do with ammo, why mod drops burden performance that heavily??? (and ammo does not?)

• Upvote 2

You know.. the mod cap can be managed simply by making the mod pick up shared among the team... so it is not needed for each mod to be picked up by every individual, just one guy gets the mod and the whole team gets it .... 

Genius  -Table flip-

• Upvote 4