Prime Helmets Buff.

IfritKajiTora

Prime Helmets should get buff.
+10% power strength
+10% power range
+10% power duration
+5% Movement speed
+5% efficiency
It's not much but it buffs all skills by a little bit.

Right now these helmets are just cosmetics, but it's hurting me so much, because I want to have prime helmets on but I don't want because my other alternative helmets have buffs.

1.People that didn't played before are hurted because they can't get Arcane helmets anymore which were giving buffs to warframes like +15% power strength etc. Changing that they will be abble to get buffs from prime helmets and they wont be hurted that much.

2.as I writed, many old players don't use these cool looking prime helmets because they don't have buffs and they have arcane helmets to use.

Or as someone writed, there should not be arcane helmets just people should be abble to get arcane powers, so we could be abble to get any helmet we want and chose arcane power to it to get buff.

I like the idea of cosmetics having alt stats.  To me, it makes sense.  

Having an alternate design would justify the stats.  Why? Look at Mag's Guass (I think it's misspelled) it's bigger than the default helm, so it would allow room for more tech to do more things.

DE doesn't want looks connected to stats directly.  That's why they phased out stat helmets and provided conversion blueprints, so people could have a choice.  Any suggestion that hinges on hooking stats into looks will likely be passed over completely because it's something that DE is purposely distancing themselves from.

The situation you are in - feeling unable to use prime helmets because you'll be gimping yourself - is exactly why Arcane helmets were disposed of in the first place.

Giving Arcane helmets ridiculous stats is NOT the solution, because then anyone that wishes to use Vanilla frames or the other alternate helms will be in the exact same scenario. Then you would have even less choice, as choosing anything other than the prime helmet would be gimping yourself.

But hey, go ahead and discount my opinion as S#&$ just because I disagree.

The situation you are in - feeling unable to use prime helmets because you'll be gimping yourself - is exactly why Arcane helmets were disposed of in the first place.

Giving Arcane helmets ridiculous stats is NOT the solution, because then anyone that wishes to use Vanilla frames or the other alternate helms will be in the exact same scenario. Then you would have even less choice, as choosing anything other than the prime helmet would be gimping yourself.

But hey, go ahead and discount my opinion as S#&$ just because I disagree.

Exactly.

People not using Prime Helms in favor of stats is already a problem. Adding more stats to Prime Helms only cause more problems to players with neither Prime Helms or Arcane Helms.

2.as I writed, many old players don't use these cool looking prime helmets because they don't have buffs and they have arcane helmets to use.

Many people also didn't use some cool-looking Arcane Helms because those had penalties and more often than not, those penalties would decrease some pretty important stats in their build. Meanwhile your ideas had nothing related to penalties. How does that sound fair?

So, you want to force people to use the prime helmet even if it looks like crap?
Why?
Why should we be forced to used a helmet that we dont like simply because it provides stats?

Take for instance Frost Prime's helmet.
I *hate* how it looks.
I'm glad I can any other helmet with it and not have to worry about being weaker.
And you know, that's actually a good thing.

Plus, as others have said, DE is against tieing stats to cosmetics.
All that does is limit choice and moves them from the realm of cosmetics into the realm of necessity.
After all, I couldn't use the Gambit Helm while it had stats because of how useless it was, even though I *love* the design.
I'm very glad that they phased out stats on cosmetic items.

Its better off if we don't see stats return to helmets because it limits choices in appearance. If you use Banshee and have her Reverb helm and her Arcane Chrous, and even if you LOVE the Reverb look, you will go for the Arcane Chorus purely because it provides stat adjustments. It handicaps choice. This is one reason why I THINK they removed helmets with stats. But this is my opinion. If you see community opinion as $#%@ then that's you. I'm still entitled to my opinion, and you have to understand not everyone will agree with you. We all aren't programmed with the same thoughts and opinions. That's what makes us unique. So while you see people disagree understand that some of us may want to see Stats on Helms again (me being one) but for the sake of the game we understand it just wouldn't work out in the end.

I know, right? This community packed with people who insult the community and who lament that they are wasting time.

Possibly these people think that they are misunderstood in the brilliance of their ideas.

Posted many of the threads, only several were liked for example with changes to Frost skills only seeveral people writed that its good idea but nothing was done with that just forgotten thread great no changes in game. Posted some long threads on where I was thinking how to change it to be good balanced etc, but no it was just hated. And saw many other threads from other people, that were good ideas and like always Warframe forum community said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! and AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! While they support other small important ideas :/ yeah right. Everything is beautiful in your perfect game. With that Community nothing will change in Warframe, still will be added new things by Devs that arent a good ideas there are always some bullsh*ts that are forgotten because Warframe community say always NOOOOOOOOOO!!! for changing it because it is perfect.

And so many bad things are in game thanks to Warframe forum community, but still game is playable.

Its better off if we don't see stats return to helmets because it limits choices in appearance. If you use Banshee and have her Reverb helm and her Arcane Chrous, and even if you LOVE the Reverb look, you will go for the Arcane Chorus purely because it provides stat adjustments. It handicaps choice. This is one reason why I THINK they removed helmets with stats. But this is my opinion. If you see community opinion as $#%@ then that's you. I'm still entitled to my opinion, and you have to understand not everyone will agree with you. We all aren't programmed with the same thoughts and opinions. That's what makes us unique. So while you see people disagree understand that some of us may want to see Stats on Helms again (me being one) but for the sake of the game we understand it just wouldn't work out in the end.

I'm not saying only because of my threads they don't like, but Warframe Forum community don't like many other good ideas from other people, changes for better but these threads are just forgotten because no one care about them or just say NO! its a bad idea balblabla use to this thats all.

Just wow, wow. Look at Trove Forum community. People says that this could be nice, YES! its a good idea, that will be awesome. or just say it is preety good but that change could cause players to balbalbal.... They don't say things like: OMG what a dump idea. This thread will be hated. NO! everything in game is good it doesn't need changes, you need to play more and you will use to it.

For example with Warframe Nerfs. People start threads about that this Warframe is not usable now etc.

And see Warframe community saying No! the change was good, use to it. Don't cry bayby. etc.

While I write to him that change was for better because this Warframe was immortality and it was just boring to play.

Right now after the change this skill giving you balblablal so it is good for balblablabla and you can use that skill to make it better.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

DE stance will never change.

And I was one of the guys who wanted helmet stats to be mod cards, so we can switch them between helms of choice.

But DE has of course disagreed.

And the debate ended when DE said no. So not gonna happen ever.

Edited by fatpig84

+10% power strength

+10% power range

+10% power duration

+5% Movement speed

+5% efficiency

Why not just add 100% chance to insta kill anything wile your at it?

Prime Helmets are not Ment to have bonus status for the same reason DE removed status from alt helmets that Warframes have.

I'm not saying only because of my threads they don't like, but Warframe Forum community don't like many other good ideas from other people, changes for better but these threads are just forgotten because no one care about them or just say NO! its a bad idea balblabla use to this thats all.

Just wow, wow. Look at Trove Forum community. People says that this could be nice, YES! its a good idea, that will be awesome. or just say it is preety good but that change could cause players to balbalbal.... They don't say things like: OMG what a dump idea. This thread will be hated. NO! everything in game is good it doesn't need changes, you need to play more and you will use to it.

For example with Warframe Nerfs. People start threads about that this Warframe is not usable now etc.

And see Warframe community saying No! the change was good, use to it. Don't cry bayby. etc.

While I write to him that change was for better because this Warframe was immortality and it was just boring to play.

Right now after the change this skill giving you balblablal so it is good for balblablabla and you can use that skill to make it better.

People don't like change often times. They find a comfortable position on something and when its challenged or changed that's when they cry bloody murder. Now specifically for this thread this isn't the case. There is reason to why statsb won't return. But a good part of Warframes community are those who take to crying and raving over changes and there are those who just won't agree to any new proposition before them. I tried to suggest the Devs adding in Wristblades as melee weapons (the ones Ash use for Bladestorm) only for players to quickly deny the idea due to it taking away the "uniqueness of Ash" and decided to make my thread a Katar weapon appreciation thread instead.

+10% power strength

+10% power range

+10% power duration

+5% Movement speed

+5% efficiency

Yes I know, because Warframe forum community is sh*t. I'm always just wasting time here.

Take this dude

Flame_Warrior.png

On a more serious note i'd love that Prime Helmet could inherit stats from other arcane helmets we own...

so that we not lose the wonderful aesthetic of Prime Helmets but we can retain the stat advantages Arcane helmets give.

All in all i go back to my very first suggestion since Nekros statless helmet was firstly introduced:

Simply split aesthetic from stats and let us choose both of them IF WE OWN the items needed to do so.

It's just another line in the UI like body as immortal skins and stances, helemts should have stats and look

Edited by Phoenix86

All we need is a tool to separate stats from Arcane Helmets, to be able to use them on the frame they're tied to WITHOUT having to bear the sight of a fugly thing on a beautiful one. Especially on Prime. Sick of having to use Vespa helmet on my Nyx Prime. No need for over-the-top buffs on Prime Helmets, just a way to use the stats we might have with any helmet we might have.

Edited by Marthrym

Those buffs are so small that there's no point. Maybe if they were to match "the most popular arcane helmet" they'd be fine... but then nobody would use the alts (except for mag, because Cyclops-beetle face) 

Currently using

Rhino: A Vanguard. It's the best, but it also looks pretty cool. 

Nyx: P Default. I don't think it looks the best, but S Default doesn't fit the colour scheme and there's no good reason to build the other helmets. 

Mag: Coil is useful but looks arse.  Regular looks fantastic but is useless. Very split. 

Ember; All helmets are cool. Except backdraft. 

Frost: S regular or the brain-fan. 

Loki: The problem I have with this one is that the neck is made so that everything but the prime helmet looks bad where the helmet and body connect at the back. (the prime helmet hides that part with gold)  All of the helmets look great, just not on that neck.