The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

"Carrier has arrived"

• Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon.

^ What the heck does this even mean?

That quote is from Starcraft. It was an attempt at a joke that a select player base would understand.

"Carrier has arrived"

• Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon.

^ What the heck does this even mean?

Also, the Fluctus and ITZAL are in the Tenno Lab, not market.

It means that instead of applying XP to a weapon that's already fully leveled in your current load out, it will choose another weapon from your inventory that has not been leveled.

So, new Archwing and 1 weapon are clantech, but there's a problem.

The archwing has a mat that I never saw, did it get implemented or is supposed to be a 15.8 and we will have to wait for that mat?

When I tested, it wasn't working at all. HP didn't exist, still the same old bullet count.

How did you test, exactly?

So what we (me at least) don't need from the new update:

- New archwing.

- New archwing weapon.

- New resources.

What would be neat:

- Removal of reduntant stuff like Oxium, Argon, Cryotic. Half of the resources is unneeded. Why not fixing droprates instead of adding new resources? You can even remove already present resources and give something in return if that's too much already (like Nanospores/Control Modules/Alloy Plates).

- Balance.

- Ai.

- Switching Energy leech units out for +ability cost aura versions.

- Switching out disruptor effect (0 energy) for 5-10 sec casting disable debuff.

- Reworking of abilities so no more press-4-to-win.

- Instead of flashing the letter, a shiny frame around the location indicating it's under attack in Interception would be great.

You kinda have enough to do, why waste time and resources on meaningless or overall negative things? Add things that are actually useful or nice, like Liset interior decoration, new maps, enemies, mods, weapons, gametypes.

"Reduced bloom effect on a particular room within the Void that was shining too brightly."

No offense but you mean there was a single room not bloomy? Since most of the time I have to adjust my brightness/contrast to not get blinded in void.

"How many shots it takes to destroy a Nullifier Crewman’s shield is no longer determined by the number of players in a mission."

So actually it was calculated into it till now? Hope you set it to high so no way we can actually touch these nutcakes anymore. Sarcasm off, you should actually tone them a bit - they hit hardest of them all and are the most protected of them all. Yea, they are not impossible to kill but harder than most stuff. Also remove energy leeches. Or did I ask for that already? For Christmas then?

By the way, I still find it pretty unbelievable that the corpus can manufacture something that affects warframe abilities. The orokin, maybe, but the corpus. What do they need us for then? I need a full frame to do just my abilities, yet he can just switch those off with a simple backpack. All that and of any other frame too.

"Toned down the bright white snow on Corpus Outpost Defense Missions."

That was actually pretty brutal, yea.

"Increased Velocitus’ damage from 1200 to 1800."

I read the stuff about the hitbox but hope that means Velocitus will actually hit Drags and such. Since previously that was damn near incredibly hard to be that lucky.

"Fixed host migration issues occurring when picking up Syndicate Medallions."

Ah, now that you mention Host migration, when can we switch Host evaluation OFF? That thing messes up our games, that's all, nothing else. Sure, let it work in public, but at least in friends and invite only, let us decide who hosts. Pretty please? You can trust us. Maybe then we won't have to enter the mission beforehand every single time to invite from the inside. Seriously, that thing is so dumb that it's a true nemesis to everything working in this world.

Other than that, thanks!

Edited by K_Shiro

Some nice changes I see there, thanks DE.

Btw any ETA when you'll bring the cache rewards in the Void Sabotage missions?

I thought this was suppose to be added back in within this update:\ gotta stay away from sabo until they say something...

Also, Nova prime parts are exclusive to sabotage?? really?? That kinda contradicts to what sabotage is, since u can get T1 only parts from a T1 sabo, T2 parts from a T2 sabo, etc. etc. Unless nova prime parts drop somewhere else within T1\T4 they are exclusive to sabotage, no where else..

P.S. just make specific keys drop from a specific planet, farm earth- get EXT, farm mars- get MD, farm pluto- get sabo, untill that day..:)

Can't invite anyone to dojo or joining someonesession or to dojo
it has been 3 days until the hot fix and i cant invite anyone to dojo or joining my friends session.
this problem cause me to unable to trade with others and it's irritate me.
Does anyone occur the same issues?
please help!