Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Cephalon

DE_Adam

Interesting

Who are the queens?

What am I?

Who are you?

Who is the lotus and where the hell does she come from? ( get back those memories ordis , a quest to recover some would be awesome)

Same for the stalker

Basically imo i would ask him the background of everything , and questions about the old war.

Why do you ask this question when we are still not informed about WHAT a cephalon actualy is in the Warframe universe?

I mean the name celaphon refers to the front part of a certain type of insect, but you have left it open what the name means in the world of Warframe.

For all we know they could just be library programms with pseudo personalities, or they could be true artifical intelligences (self aware machine), or maybe they are actualy copies of people's mind forced into becomming the GUI of machines.

So why come out all of a sudden and ask us what we would ask one?

That's like asking us what we would ask a Jabberwock or Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal because we know about their knowledge and personality as much as we do about that of the Cephalons.

What they are exactly isn't relevant.

It's quite obvious & implied that they are beings with a vast amount of knowledge, especially Suda. 

Will you please tell me how to delete Ordis, change my email so Lotus and Stalker don't spam me and secure my communications channel so that neither enemy bosses, Stalker or Lotus can chat with me during an important mission.

Seriously, STFU and give me some damn privacy and peace of mind.

What they are exactly isn't relevant.

It's quite obvious & implied that they are beings with a vast amount of knowledge, especially Suda. 

True, but we don't know how self aware they are about it and if they can process it instead just consume. Likewise how they will react to a question that might be too difficult for them to answer with their knowledge.

If you ask a cephalon a too complicated question it might start turning the entire solar system into grey goo to build a computer powerfull enough to answer it or cause a rift into the void that consumes Titan just to have enough energy to power itself.

And suddently we have to drop everything and run 200 missions against nano forgess across the solar system with archwings. Just because someone asked it a too complex question.

Either that or they can process errors, logic bombs and know their limits and just say "dunno".