Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Has Been Pretty Quiet About The Next Prime...

(PSN)LK-GriM

People did complain about Nova Prime breaking the lore, but those people need to learn to distinguish between lore that is in the game and their own headcanon.

The fact that she COULD be Prime, in truth, just serves to demonstrate and reveal the lore.

we can instantly rule out any frame that isnt obtained through a basic planet boss. Because why would they make something so difficult to get like say vauben a prime frame and lose alll the income from people directly buying it due to impatience.

Lol good point, but this would only include Vauban and Oberon, right? Actually Oberon is quite easy to get even without a basic planet boss to drop the parts...

we can instantly rule out any frame that isnt obtained through a basic planet boss. Because why would they make something so difficult to get like say vauben a prime frame and lose alll the income from people directly buying it due to impatience.

One reason: Really, really, REAAAAALLY crappy drop rates. Like, unicorn level rarity.

Dunno if you had problems readings what I wrote or you're just having fun by being defiant, but I was pretty much saying the same thing, as the old notion was clearly a rumor and now we have a sure answer about the matter.

So, I was just trying to explain my previous post to another user, as I was not saying at all that Nova Prime should have been released after Banshee or Trinity.

Tatty-bye now.

You sounded not so sure of yourself saying it. Just confirming it in a more simpler fashion.

And hey, you can't use my Fable reference after I use it!

/Tatty-bye, now./

What about Mesa and Hydroid?

Both need Keys to enter, and the bosses are not really a 'basic planet boss'. 

Sure but at least they have a way to obtain that is 100% in our hands; it may be full or RNG and grind, but still is a proper way to get them just by playing with a definite path, while Vauban is completely out of our control since it depends on when the specific alert is up.

Btw, you're quite right considering that Mesa Prime and Hydroid Prime would probably kill at all the grinding for the standard counterparts or their market purchases.

You sounded not so sure of yourself saying it. Just confirming it in a more simpler fashion.

And hey, you can't use my Fable reference after I use it!

/Tatty-bye, now./

Oh well, np then! :D

Tatt..............wait, nvm.

Sure but at least they have a way to obtain that is 100% in our hands; it may be full or RNG and grind, but still is a proper way to get them just by playing with a definite path, while Vauban is completely out of our control since it depends on when the specific alert is up.

Btw, you're quite right considering that Mesa Prime and Hydroid Prime would probably kill at all the grinding for the standard counterparts or their market purchases.

Not that much with Mesa, since that requires the player to wait around for a random Infestation Alert to appear, and one of the Outbreaks to reward the coordinates. 

*SIGH*

Getting a bit a head of ourselves arent we? We still have ages left on Nova prime access. 

Do I have to paste the numbers again...

All dates in format dd/mm/yyyy all times taken form DE's website running on EDT

Ember End announcement - Wednesday 19/02/2014 - 14:43 https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-pc-prime-exclusives

Ember End - Tuesday 25/02/2013 - 12:00 

Release till closing announcement: ~91 Days

EMBER Prime Access available for: ~97 Days

No Prime Access for: ~10 Days

Rhino Start - Thursday 06/03/2014 - 03:34 https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189809-update-1240/

Rhino End announcement - Thursday 29/05/2014 - 15:31 https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-pc-prime-exclusives-0

Rhino End - Wednesday 04/06/2014 - 12:00 EDT

Release till closing announcement: ~85 Days

Rhino Prime Access available for: ~91 Days

No Prime Access for: ~10 Days

Loki start - Friday 13/06/2014 - 13:40  Loki Prime available https://warframe.com/news/new-prime-access-available-now

Loki End announcement - Tuesday 04/09/2014 September https://www.warframe.com/news/last-chance-loki-prime-exclusives-0

Loki End - 16/09/2014 September

Release till closing announcement: ~83 Days

Loki Prime Access available for: ~95 Days

No Prime Access for: ~8 Days

Nyx End Annocement - Monday 01/12/2014  https://www.warframe.com/news/last-chance-prime-exclusives-1

Nyx End 09/12/2014

Release till closing announcement: ~70 Days

Nyx Prime Access available for: ~78 Days

No Prime Access for: ~8 Days

Nova Start - Tuesday 16/12/2014  - 14:36  https://warframe.com/news/new-prime-access-available-now-3

ESTIMATES ON NEXT FRAME!!!

Nova End Announcement - 10/03/2015 ~ 84 Days 

Nova End  17/03/2015 ~ Available for 91 Days 

So we have at least a month and a bit to wait before we get any concrete answers. 

Edited by MDRLOz

They've been pretty quiet about the next prime/possible frame. Ash or Volt is supposedly the next frame, unless DE says otherwise, but I haven't seen any proof. Anyone know what will becoming next and not just speculation?

That's because a frame just got Primed. They never reveal Primes before they're released, and they only tease them a week before their release. It's three months between Primes.

By usual order, Volt or Ash prime.

However, because of Nova, we're not 100% sure of this anymore...The mmffmm order is still there, but is Nova an exception,or will they just randomly do it? Suspense...

This...suspense oh how I hate you. Because nova going prime the usual rotation/order seems like it may not matter much anymore. I guess only time will tell what happens now...dang me and my eagerness.

Looking at Nova Prime + Soma Prime, i think it'll be:

Ash Prime

Vectis and/or Bolto/Akbolto Prime

Ash is very popular at the moment. He's the best way to play Survs or farm RP and, of course, there will be more Syndicate offers.

Considering how they released «Rhino Prime + Boltor Prime» and «Nova Prime + Soma Prime» (it's more about damage) i wouldn't be surprised. More than that i assume Ash will get higher HP value and perhaps even better energy efficiency:

Rhino got faster Sprint speed

Loki got increased Energy capacity

Nyx got useful useless 50 Armour points instead of 15 (so you'll die a little-little-little-...-little bit slower)

and here we go:

Nova got increased Energy capacity and Shield at the same time *mind exlpode* MOAR power creep!

But that's still just a speculation.

I do not know about you, but talking about a new Prime Warframe just after a new one has been released (Nova Prime) kind of feels like destroying the mood of getting the current new Prime Warframe (as of now). 

That's what's been posted all along. People talk about next prime access right after prime access release. To be honest it's not "just after." It's almost been a month already. This Friday marks one month.