Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

• Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

Okay. I know you're on a quest to make the community as angry as possible, but... really? You went through with it.

I think that's an official middle finger from DE. They do not care at all what we think. Not even a little.

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy. 

This is a great balance for the Gammacor, but a further nerf for teh Rakta Ballistica. Balance indeed

• The Shield Transference Augment Mod now creates an overshield based on the amount drained via Shield Polarize.  This amount contributes to overshields as normal, and will cap at 1200.

Wish i could down-vote posts , I can get 1200 shield using redirection alone and not WASTING another slot,  Shield Transference is now useless 

We could regenerate our shields and that was Ok for low levels

Later on, even 1k shields get destroyed in 1 second and that made shield transference amazing since it scaled with enemy level 

SMH DE

Edit: can we at least have it scale with Power Strength? Iron Skin is 400 / 600 /800 / 1200 and adds ferrite armor 

Mags bubble should be stronger since a lot of damage types pierce it , it wont work properly if sliding  - knocked down                                   ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/361795-broken-syndicate-mods-thread/   ) and grants no defense vs melee or status effects whatsoever 

Half of ability augments mods don't work properly and a good chunk of them are redundant,  i don't see a reason to make this one useless only to fit it in the over-shield feature.

Edited by TDS0Spoderman

Okay. I know you're on a quest to make the community as angry as possible, but... really? You went through with it.

I think that's an official middle finger from DE. They do not care at all what we think. Not even a little.

Of course they went through with it. People who vote for that option outnumber the ones that vote null or vote the other option. Not that I agree with it, but are you actually surprised?

So Mag was nerfed back to trash again is what you're saying. She finally used to be an okay pick because of her shield that basically only let 3 enemies through in the Void. 

Now you cap out at 1200...thanks for nothing? 

Mag finally had a place outside of Corpus missions...but I guess DE hates diversity. She wasn't even on a broken level like other frames...her shield still let through certain effects and damage types.

"Yay" for 1200 shield...sigh.

Edited by Shehriazad

Can you please increase the overshield limit?  People finally had stopped asking "Why the **** would you take Mag?".

Or make the overshield limit increased by Redirection.

Either would go a long way to fixing the problem, but the whole point of Shield Transference was that you got a bubble shield with unlimited durability.  It wasn't even OP, as you could still be instagibbed by Bombards, Railgun MOAs, Sniper Crewmen, Nullifier Crewmen, etc.  Even without things that circumvent the bubble shield, you could still get killed before you get up if you're unfortunate enough to get procced a knockdown.

Edited by Telogor

First of ty for the fixes.

Second. Have you read the suggestions and comments on the key pack thread? Or did you completely ignored it and only looked at what people voted on the poll? If thats the case then I'm severely disapointed. I hope this new key pack is temporary to "make up" for the removed key packs and in the future we'll get better options. Because frankly this new one is bullocks.