Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

Love the Limbo Change

In game UI changes are nice

Overshield is gimmicky 

Blight and Entropy change is a bit too far ( ballisticca is even worse...... )

Key Packs are terrible ( would have liked to see fusion cores!!!!! You could have at least reduce the price of the key packs, I still wouldn't buy them because t1 and t2 keys are everywhere and useless, but someone might if the price was lower. )

Destruction of mag is just absurd!! There was nothing wrong with her, whats the point of the augment mod now? the cap is terrible. Im not even a heavy mag player, but i was able to take her somewhere without being laughed at. R.I.P. Mag, and I am sorry to all the mag players out there.

The Update has some nice changes and fixes in it. But DE never fails to make a few changes that make me question if the even play their own game or listen to the players.

Warframe Changes:

• The Shield Transference Augment Mod now creates an overshield based on the amount drained via Shield Polarize.  This amount contributes to overshields as normal, and will cap at 1200

Mag. Just. Got. Rekt. Again

That's the point. It doesn't even come close because 5000 for 5 T4 keys are considered too OP. I don't agree with it though.

Also what does maxing level 10 mods have to do with it? You're just whining is all I see.

Hint: cores drop in stacks of 5 in t4 i mean that they are awarded

you could get them 900cores to max 1 modul with 5k syn keys

but you can not now

I can live with the 1200 overshield cap for Shield Transference, but is the bubble only for looks now? I think that the shield dome made Shield Transference what it was, since I rarely ran out of shields anyway; it's not like I can't cast it again for more shields. I actually like that Shield Transference takes from the overshield pool, and I even think it's appropriate to keep players in check with a cap. I might not even consider this a nerf if the bubble blocked bullets and whatnot like it did earlier; was that part unintentional, or is it just another Wednesday for DE?

Also, thanks for the fixes!

Edited by Dethwhia

That is a massive nerf to the shield transference mod. =/

It still costs a slot and 1.2k isn't all that much, since you kill most of the shields during the frist few seconds of a wave in defence and can't drain from that point on till the next wave, the cap should be higher for the mod. It is not like tanking low level content with Ironskin, it is only usefull for high tier survial/def because Mag got plenty of tank allready and if you need more, you need a lot more. Mag has allready probably the best surviabilty of all nuke frames with 1k+ shield, nearly instant recharge and plenty CC to handle a room full of stuff without breaking a sweat allready so the mod is only useful in situations where your 1k shield gets killed off so quick that you can't use shield polarise in time, at this point 1.2k extra shield is not that usefull and in my opinion not worth the slot. It should be considerable higher on mag. I do however love the changes to the shield restore, finaly a reason to use them. \o/

• Fixed an issue where enemies already affected by Ember's Accelerant Heat debuff would not become stunned when the ability is recast.  Enemies will now be stunned and Heat debuff duration will be refreshed.

Big hug from me. That makes Ember so much more viable again and I can stop stacking negative duration to migrate the problem while mostly spamming fireball instead of WoF. \o/

Ember still needs tweaking(speed, HP and energy use/duration focus) but this is really the thing that did make me stop playing the frame on high tier stuff, because glass cannon without the ability to put CC up when you need it becomes RNG real quick instead of something you can adapt to with your gameplay(you can do everything right but you are still 2s on your accelerant and can't envade that charger that 1 hits you).

Yay, mag can not peacefully return to the uselessness to which she is used to. 

Right DE, why make every warframe (at least more or less) equally playable. Let's play the only 5/6 warframes that allows some end game content ...

And another augment mod that can also return in the "completely useless" category.

And I don't want to think about the jey changes ...

Thanks DE for one of the worst "upgrade" ever

S31sDId.jpg 

I wonder if DE is aware of this bug, it makes Valkyr nearly unplayable as a non-host...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Also, a fix is pretty much needed for finishers and Hysteria combos going through the map.

The weapon looks pretty great, going to try that as soon as possible.

i try Mag with the patch and they are sucks now

she is a corpus killer

not infested or grineer

and now

is she not a corpus killer

Rhino are now better than Mag Vs Corpus

the Shild is too much down ^^

What? How did this nerf in any way effect Mag's ability to kill Corpus.